• SourMalk
    So I'm curious to see what everyone's "Battle Station" looks like. Whether is a desk, a drawer, a travel case or a cabinet where do you store your vapes and accessories and why? Also where do you find you consume cannabis the most?

Personally I use this small waterproof hardcase to carry all my vapes and accessories. It's super easy to bring too and from friends houses and also super easy to use on the go (P.S. yes I still have rolling papers and filters, sometimes it's just easier to smoke a J :D ).

ar9q2xb4fwggzjbo.jpg

I'll post a picture of everything removed later when I get a chance so you can see all the crap I cram into here. But for now I'll just make a list.

-A small rolling tray to keep things tidy
    -A few small dollar store glass jars for my flower, they hold about 7G each.
    -Bag of organic cotton for dabs in the Dynavap
    -Small scale for dosing
    -Yocan Magneto for portable dabs (haven't used in a while)
    -A decent sized silicone dab container for holding several different types of concentrates (usually some hash and a few kinds of shatter)
    -Dynavap M inside a small full metal dugout
    -S&B Crafty
    -Stickybrick Junior
    -NG Grinder (for a decent medium grind)
    -4 S&B Capsule Caddies
    -A little jar holds my brushes, poking tools, tweezers and a dab tool
    -2 Small jars that contain dry-sift kief.
    -Rolling papers and filters :(
    -Some extra screens and stuff are hidden inside the little camera bag.
  • Papic914
    I really wanna get something like this. Is that a pelican case ? I was thinking about that option. But I recently saw a knife collection box made out of wood that made me drool but I don’t have enough Vapes to fill it. Currently I store my Vapes in a ryot hard case but all my Vapes don’t fit :sad: .
  • SourMalk

It's not a pelican but the same style. I picked it up at a local Princess Auto for around $20CAD. I would never pay those ridiculous pelican prices for a big hunk of plastic.

I think I've heard in America that Harbor Freight is the place to look for something like this.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    ozmhtacprkzswdx3.jpg
    zku5tiaxddl1v9w9.jpg
    fzvuo8xjybdxn5eo.jpg
    I just use an old stereo/turntable shelf. It's nice to have the door for when unexpected guests might pop by. I just put a poster over the glass so you cant see in. I do wish it was a bit bigger though. Most of my vaping is done at home, so its a nice addition to the living room. I recently cleaned up the case and took a picture of the clutter... convenient :cool:
  • SourMalk

That's starting to look like Troy form 420VapeZone's shelf. Amazing collection!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Thanks. :rofl: Troys shelf is much bigger. But ya gotta start somewhere.
  • ChlorophyllMan
    I keep the Milaana tucked up against the wall like that too, nice :smile:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    its always easy to grab and i never knock it down!
  • ssaucyc515
    Right above my head rest :) don't mind the random snacks..... And ketchup :lol: the tub is full of avb

94j03drvyfblwgoj.jpg
  • SourMalk

Is that a Stealth MV1 I see there hiding in the shadows?
  • ssaucyc515
    yes sir haha it hasn't got much love the past 2 weeks. I actually forgot how to turn it on 3 days ago so I thought the battery was dead. Then I plugged it in, no red light. I was so disappointed but then I held the power button and it turned on :lol:
  • Papic914
    thanks for the tip a lot of harbor freight out here by me
  • MothChewMoth
    I JUST finished cleaning up my setup, because it tends to get spread out over it's home. I'm mostly in my upstairs office gaming, practicing guitar, and occasionally working. I've got a table wired up for the email and also to hide my keyboard/mouse wires. This is the main station, with everything living on the entertainment cabinet when not in use. Most everything useful can be stored in my locking StashLogix bags. That and the security gate keeps away interested little eyes if they break into the office. The bins store my glass attachments and adapters, extra oz, rarely used accessories, and cleaning products.

I wonder if people can spot how many vapes are in my larger bag...

k72l1buaosnt4h5r.jpg
    m8vni4d07q44p55v.png
    hryk939dni6j0aph.jpg
    pfrcvcso3ic8wuu4.jpg
    alepfpvp541zdok1.jpg
  • acstorfer
    My vape gear. My smoking stuff sits unloved and unappreciated in a draw.

89FBEBBB-5111-44F6-8BF2-9C7BD21F4B2C.jpg
  • ssaucyc515
    damn dude! You're ready to go! Hahaha
  • MothChewMoth
    I mostly just like that all the bits little ones could get in trouble with can be locked in something that still looks nice and is portable.
  • acstorfer
    CleanSourMalk

But tiny
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    0xgncueyzfl0mfym.jpg
    Under the right shirts its hardly noticeable. With a sweater not at all
  • MothChewMoth
    I prefer minimal when I'm out and the most important ever take is a cartridge and battery.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    tii20xb4pz1u07fs.jpg
    Its my little go bag, i keep alot of stuff in there youd be suprised lol :joke:
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Pressed for space in our tiny flat, this unit stands in the corner. It contains only frequently used items:

4ql3xmnc1tdiskub.jpg
    yc4pc5mz3apb0w73.jpg
    nwslgv4w8k47sn3t.jpg
    gs735idfklkutn48.jpg
  • Gryfin
    Haha I dont have enough stuff to make a dedicated corner. All done at my Ikea table!
  • EconMan
    You guys make me look ghetto - lol

wow. some nice vapes and glass.:100:

The only sort of "case" I maintain, is my little Dulytek M800 rosin press, is always ready to be taken anywhere complete with supplies. :)

All my vapes are either on my work desk, or in my desk drawer, the ones I rarely use are in a closet, my rosin press in in my bedroom.

But here is a real-time pic of my desk as I post this.
    kgmet037slvuew12.jpeg

And here it was yesterday for a few hours. :)
    xh0untbf5g6xtcqm.jpeg
  • ssaucyc515
    I'd break that glass before I could fill it with water :lol: but damn would I love to hit it.
  • EconMan

It's sweet! I call it "El Dose" - The Twelve (recycler tubes).

In dabbing, I like intensity, and that means relatively big dabs. I've probably graduated onto "Sophomore" or "Junior" status with respect to quartz. I've become utterly fascinated by the varying effects different bangers and even carb caps have upon the final dab. Like some people get VAS, I think I am beginning to suffer/enjoy some sort of QAS ("quartz acquisition syndrome)? lol.

I once thought a $20 banger was splurging, but now I've learned on american quartz, it is easy to spend $150 on one banger and cap. So still learning.

Regardless, the behavioral economics of why a person would prefer ONE $200 banger over TEN $20 ones is fascinating to me. The argument is better quartz lasts longer? 10 times longer? :smirk:

Oh, and did you catch all the vapes in my pic. Got a G43, a FF2, Omni, and a Ccell Silo on that desk.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    im mad cheapo for my bangers, but i like to keep it trippy.

Terp cycler :halo:

• EconMan

I've not tried a "recycling banger" (not rig) yet.
    The Melt Shot on that first vid with the Diamond Knot in it is mesmerizing. I want one. Recently got a "turp slurper" and it is just a ridiculous banger -- not for the efficiency minded. lol
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    pretty soon efficency wont be a priority for me.
    I bought the terp cyclyer in advance. I will more then likley use it once or twice and then sell it. The kids at work are hyped about it and dont care that i buy low and sell high.
  • EconMan

LOL. I've never even thought of buying used quartz? I must ponder?

Regardless, certainly, if one likes to dab, from a net capital investment perspective (efficiency), a relatively cheap rig (under $50) can achieve wonderful hits with the right chosen banger and torch technique. My problem is I possess an occasional tendency towards the erroneous and nihilist thought-process of "bigger is better." Fortunately, I am in charge of my dabs and not biological weapons. :joke:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment