• EconMan

Lots of glass... love it. :)
  • Lucic and Chong
    Those honeycomb organizers are a godsend, they save me so much clutter.
  • Tdog420
    thanks!! We just got all glass tables for the living room! I love it and how it looks. Something about glass is just nice looking to me. I couldnt imagine if bud ever came by for a session. Id have to bubble rap everything ahahahahah.
  • Tdog420

Ok ok you convinced me and i will be ordering some shortly. Thanks much for the little extra nudge to pull the trigger!
  • warren0728
    i've posted this elsewhere but here is my harbor freight setup.

i put casters on it and can roll it around my office/manshed!

case-01.jpg

case-02.jpg
  • BobCat
    I love how it looks on IG stream. You can see the High Times, Dali, stickers. Keep this setup for a while. :100: :up:
  • ssaucyc515
    Warren that's fucking beautifullll my man.
  • warren0728
    best $65 i've spent!
  • SourMalk
    Thanks everyone for posting all your pictures, it's been a lot of fun to look through and see all the amazing setups. Gave me a little inspiration as well :D

This is truly a great community
  • EconMan
    This is truly a great communitySourMalk

True. There are some magnificently odd stoners in here :nerd:

But I must say, this tgread has put me on notice: I need to upgrade my organizational game !!
  • Tdog420
    So im sorry i havent posted pics yet but its because im organizing everything i have finally. I bought a f*ckin 300 dollar steel cabinet and some organizers. Im hoping to post a short vid of it all put together and organized on 4/20!!!!! You all have gotten me motivated to clean up!!

Ps doing all of this while 9 days away from wedding and 11 from honeymoon. However i will get this finished and posted before lol!!!! Im so excited to have everything together. I dont even know everything that i have. Also excited to share w people who actually care!!!!
  • SourMalk

Hey congrats on getting hitched man ! I'd love to see a little video, I'd imagine it's a toolbox you're referring to?
  • Tdog420
    not a tool box its a 3 foot w by 6 foot tall cabinet with a . I have a lot of stuff from my rosin press to my cartridge making system and vaporizers. I think everyone will dig the setup. I will only take out what im using for the day (example my pic earlier in the thread) and then put it away when finished. This makes having unexpected visiters much easier as i will now know that i wont have a random vape or banger laying out lol. I am going to try my best to have it done by 4/20 and get the short video up! Also its going in my unfinished basement which is huuuuggeeee next my storage so it wont look out of place (it is after all a 300lb 6 fooot cabinet for a garage lol). Wish i could of showed you the look on my friends face who helped me pick it up when i told him its only for my mj stuffff lol. His jaw dropped!!
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Where's my invite :lol: I hope you have the night of your life. Watch out you don't get babies popping out after that honeymoon aha. Can't wait to see your setup :victory:
  • Tdog420
    you are more then welcome to come crash the wedding if your on the area!!! As for the honeymoon there will be 0 babies being made lol. Just lots of joints being combusted hahahahah.

Update: cabinet is built just need to put the doors on and am organizing everything tonight. I think i should be able to post video tomorrow!!!(pretty funny how excited i am)
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    kdgm7wvcic3a79rt.jpg
    Hell yeah. The future is now :)
  • Tdog420
    awb9z3pz59lp246v.jpg
    The teaser!!!!! Lol
    (This is everything mj not just vapes im not troy or bud so its not just vapes)

Video tomorrow
  • Tdog420
    Yes posted before midnight. Excuse the quality my first video w about 80 percent of my stuff.... Still looking for my e nano grrrrrr!!!!
    Damn it did my video twice its 2 large to post...... How do i fix this grrrrrr
  • Tdog420
    Part 1....part 2 to follow
    Attachment
    videocompress-077-XiaoYing_Video_1555821220487 (10M)
  • Tdog420
    You have to download and then open w your media player to get the picture w the video. I will post tons of pics tomorrow since the video is driving me nuts lol heres part 2
    Attachment
    videocompress-087-XiaoYing_Video_1555821220487 (11M)
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet