• Azn2101
    Ya it looks like a pain in the ass. I just went into Craigslist and got a phone that was compatible =)

So Constant Gems got back to me. Since they are working on their 2nd batch of SiC custom inserts for the Peak they are going to TRY to make a Very small number of inserts for everyone if they have "extras" than they will attempt to make a small batch of Prototype models just like they did with the Peak. But I'm trying to get them to accept a Ti insert to ensure that they'll have a correct model to go off to speed up the process.

My Riptide is in but I haven't got the chance to actually go and get it from my girlfriends place.

I'm kinda tripping on if it will sit low enough for the air to not get sucked straight into the air slits since it CAN fit a max of a 25mm. And looks pretty stubby...
  • Azn2101
    Hey buddy. What would be the best concentrate to mix a pretty low viscosity RSO in?

It's become too much of a pain to use these fat containers they come in with a long tip blunt syringe to drip it into the Carta's inserts without it eventually making what looks like a spider web from trying to get that last bit off the tip.

Currently available are like .7 of some fruity pebble diamond/terp sauce, Budder, Distillate, or shatter. But I can go grab some diamonds as i've been looking for an excuse to try out this company. O my thing is I don't wanna get one big rock and have what I've seen a few times in videos where people go to break them and they just EXPLODE! Usually with a lot more than a gram but still it breaks my heart to see lol.
  • EconMan

Get the diamonds, the sauce, and if it's premium budder, snag it! :starstruck:
  • Azn2101
    But what is best to mix with the RSO?
  • Gman
    None IMO. I would press the RSO down on parchment until it's a thin sheet. Then freeze it, and then you can break it up and work with the frozen bits easier. Once it melts, it's goo city and won't mix well with any other concentrate. Unless you want to ruin your diamonds.
  • Azn2101
    That's a good idea thanks.
  • Azn2101
    Hey so looking for feedback on these tethers I'm making

582093278.jpg

What do you guys think?

Everything about them is customizable including one that I'm working on right now that has a Velcro pocket for 3-5mm terp pearls.

Any feedback is welcome
  • Gman
    nice! I think the peak ones work pretty good too.
  • Triad
    @Azn2101
    What phone did u get that works with the app. I need to get it.
  • Azn2101
    No for sure. I'm not looking to make money off these, Just making em for fun and seeing if anyone would even think about using them over, the Peak tether or something else.

Also wanted to send some in to the FocusV team to show some appreciation you know?

What color schemes do you think would look good (other than White/Black/Grey as a primary) cause I'm not very artistic, it's more of a rhythm thing for me.

Once I start, next thing I know it's 2 hours later and these are done lol
  • Azn2101
    I grabbed a....holy cow this is old.

A Galaxy J7 with a 6.0.1 OS and it costed me about $30 with the gas to pick it up lol.
  • Startedat52
    Tried the iOS on two computers with no luck. Does the carta need to be on and in Bluetooth range to have it install correctly? I can’t copy the carta iOS file into the impactor.
  • PuffItUp
    How does it hold up to the heat from the atomizer?
  • Azn2101
    Surprisingly Really good. If you were to fire it up back-to-back then the atomizer walls would get slightly hot to the touch but I have never gone over about 675 and that was for using the Quartz insert when learning it

The live stream gave a lot of info on the "everlast" atomizers that sound like the walls would be hotter on that one with the extra SS to protect the ceramic plate and walls. Plus an extra ~4 sex heat up, but totally worth it for a atomizer that is basically insulated from the Airpath & Insert.

But back to the point though I wouldn't think even people with a very keen sense of touch would have an issue if you wanted to take it off right after taking a 1minute 590°F on the Ti insert.
  • MothChewMoth
    I'd love to try one on my newly acquired Focus V.

I joined the club! Are there aftermarket accessories out there I don't know about?
  • Azn2101
    Ya man, Fadespace is releasing a SiC insert within the next 2 weeks Pre-Order start. Constant Gems is making a few in their upcoming batch.

Rubypearlco is really good for 3mm pearls. I grabbed 2x of the 3mm opaque since they heat up quicker and don't hold as much heat and it's not really needed so I'd go with a few of those along with a few ruby pearls to decide for yourself but they're both great =)

It seems like the best 3rd party glass top is the OJ Klein from thedablab

Ya man I'll hook you up with one although hemp wick is honestly the best tether.

Anything else let me know man =)
  • Azn2101
    sorry forgot to tag you in last message

Also let me know what colors you want, what type of weave. The terp pearl holder idea doesn't seem to smart considering their size and cost and the ability to store them in the carry case or a baggie or container. All of which are more secure but if you want one with a tiny pouch I can make one =)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment