Well this is a deal(PRE ORDER)
    Code is Novcarta
    Is this one the same heat profile as the crimson? What atomizers and buckets come with it? Sorry if it has already been discussed somewhere above.
    nmvugopx2ywnjtuz.png
  • Gman
    damn that's a good price. Hopefully it comes with Quartz and Ti cups.
  • OhHello
    I’m also in contact with Randall and Lily of the first FV as of today, had 3 atomizer replacements, 1 Ti cap and a set of batteries replaced and just got my tracking number.

After this I’ll box it up and put in the closet haha
  • OhHello

People in the Carta group said they started getting refunded for the blue Carta today...is it still for sale?
    Sorry brother I have no idea, unfortunately the drama and uncertainty is real.
  • EconMan
    People in the Carta group said they started getting refunded for the blue Carta today...is it still for sale?OhHello

My understanding is the new "SHO" management has agreed to take care of refunds?
    Of course, right now it is the wild, wild west.
  • Gman
    Randal is giving back any pre-orders they took because they can't guarantee the supply. SHO is taking pre-orders because they can.
  • OhHello
    Just saw this on tmy h Carta Facebook group....

Pretty funny IG account

mxi9iprr5ym35y3n.jpeg
  • Azn2101
    In just gonna say it. Randall is just preying on noob dabbers that are getting caught up in the tail-end hype that this device had.

I mean look at what he did when SHO started their Black Friday sale, he matched but only from like DMing on IG or something? Then he goes on Reddit, deletes all the "I'm having issues with my Carta" posts that were like DOA cases that should be the top priority, then turned around and sold Carta's straight off Reddit for like $120 or some shit cause he's moving out of his mini mansion and was dumping his last bit of units and accessories.

I mean seriously, if you go look on that SubReddit it's genuinely sad because there's at least one to three new posts every time I open my Reddit (not on too many subs so I guess that does play a role but I do go on at least once a day) there's some poor consumer asking "How can I just get my device to work/work again?" And be ignored by Randall who'll literally be replying to the "I love my Carta!" Posts right above it and he just ignores them and if they bring it up on the page he comments on he or the other mods delete it.

I mean talk about a slap in the face...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet