I can get it to work good but have to finger carb the cap hole, not digging it. Stock cap and the eq cups on power level 3, ignore the green lights and just wait till you see vape coming out of the cap and start hitting. I do a short one and the flavor is incredible, I was blown away by the mouthful of good taste(rare fir me to say) from the Northern Lights I pressed a few nights ago. Then the milk from the next hit is great. If I was a flavor chaser I would manually turn the unit off after the first hit as the cup really retains its heat. I ran it dry on power level 4 til it turned off then dropped a 4mm pearl size ball in, capped it and it was a good hot hit all at once with no charring, cleanup is easier then any of the others. So far I really like the eq cups, they take longer to heat up, at least on the Everlast atty, but hold the heat. Once I get really use to it I’ll try it on a regular atty to compare. My app shut down on my iOS phone and have to reinstall but I’m in no rush as I can now use without. This is all with the base Carta not the crimson which I believe has different preset heat profiles tuned for the Everlast atomizer, I’m sure I’m using the same current draw, just on preset three instead of maybe a recalibrated preset two.
    Boy, the time you have to edit a post has been shortened!
    EQ cap vs stock cap.
    9jntc05avzmzukg7.jpeg
    Sorry, can’t edit above. Eternal Quartz got back to me and has offered to make it right :up:
  • EconMan
    I was blown away by the mouthful of good taste(rare fir me to say) from the Northern Lights I pressed a few nights ago.52

It makes me extra happy to see you enjoying the fruits of your effort. It is most satisfying.

EQ cap vs stock cap.52

I already like it more. Just theoretically. :cool:

I might buy a Crimson Carta. Honestly, my biggest gripe against the carta is it is ugly as a device can be. I wished they made one out of aluminum or SS... Something other than PVC pipe.

Eternal Quartz got back to me and has offered to make it right :up:52

Very cool! :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube