• Gman
    There's an options for butane lovers!
  • John Cocktostone
    I want one jut because I like the look but Troy seems to really like his in the review
  • Azn2101
    Brutal first sentence :sweat: but totally fair.

Ya that's what I've been going with and the 710 Axial coil but I find inserts in Enails to slightly unneeded since it's so easy to just rub it on the side of the banger and let physics/science take it's course with a little help from my lungs & Carb Cap and while the SiC is much more forgiving in the Enail I don't know if it's because I'm using an 11mm insert in a 25mm set-up or if it's the opaque bottom of the banger or what that makes the hit much less smooth, even compared to the Carta imo.

Ya I'm just not a big on open flames but I'm very much considering it. If FadeSpace wasn't such a jackass I'd consider learning on an AiN insert since the few videos I've seen are like 20 second heat ups and almost 40 second cooldown for a "great, super low temp hit" so I figure it can't be that hard to Fuck up with as short a heat-up as that. Worst case scenario I just get a slightly hotter hit. I haven't heard anything from AiN in an Enail so that kinda makes me wonder if they're just not designed for it. About the RIO though is that I don't like Core Reactors and even though they're releasing/released regular bangers or you can buy a "Black Market" long arm banger I would rather it come with it or at least have the option to chose between. It almost seems like the perfect design to add a PID so anyone could just wrap their coil cord around something until it was short enough to not get in the way and have the coil heat it.

I've been taking vaping anything really slow ever since my last post but I took apart the Carta atty and if you take the ceramic pad off, underneath there are plastic wire protectors and ceramic (I think?) ones above it and a ceramic one was melting because it was touching the copper looking material that held the wires to the bottom of the pad and that's what I was inhaling along with the plastic that was touching the ceramic above it on the wire but it wasn't completely melted, only about the top 1/3rd of the plastic tubing was. The ceramic part crumbled as I was taking the pad off but the wire is clearly black and the plastic has clearly been melted too so I'm 99% sure that's what was causing the taste/lung/headache issues but ain't gonna test to find out for sure.

I still have this...i can't explain it other than nagging, small part of my left side of the head, headache and I get dizzy from standing up from the low blood pressure. The underwater ear went away which felt nice to hear on my left side again.

My last point is that I'm morally having a hard time selling this device with the issues I've found with it, even without SiC usage. So selling it would feel dirty to me; Even if I did sell it and told them to only use only quartz or Ti and neither of the SiC inserts, the wire burning thing was just too much. Especially since I can say i've experiemced some of the repercussions of the "issues" (for sure a stretched up throat & a weird lung...tingling feeling) so I think I'm gonna take some time to think about my next move in regards to a concentrate device/add-on.
  • Gman
    The problem is almost any device on the market can cause this same problem. ANy wires or leads that burn will be inhaled. This is a risk we take.
  • EconMan

I've noticed something. I like my Carta using the stock Ti much more than my bus partner does using his with himself AND a wife. I think you can "over heat" the things. Mine is never set about Level Two and I am still on an atomizer that has lasted three months now.... Mine doesn't have the problems his has because he pushes his harder with two people.

I've noticed no issues with mine and melted things. He is checking his.
  • OhHello
    Fadespace is in a war with randal, Seems like the lid cracking and melting is tied to SiC but does anyone else have other issues of the atomizer leads and or the grommet under the atomizer melting? These were in their story. I only worry due to my compromised immune system.

0iwjejbxs6e5lzak.png

c4cfb093n4k60fdy.png

Not my pics, all from FS IG
  • LabPong
    I would run from the shit show that it has been......total amature hour!
  • EconMan
    Fadespace is in a war with randalOhHello

Yeah, I guess so. This is what @Azn2101 has also been vocal of lately.

They seem to be having crazy (to me) social media drama.
  • Triad
    I agree with econman that if you run it at the highest temps for long periods you can have problems with cracking and melting plastics . Even though they should have done a lot more testing on their products at high temps . I too am on my first stock ti from 3 or 4 months ago when I first received it but I only use it on lowest of settings no higher than the 2nd setting and with the app that i finally got to work even lower.
  • Azn2101
    I was at the forefront of FS's/FocusV and at one point had it documented very well. FadeSpace has a few more issues to complain about like the pictures of people's atomizer lids secreting a greenish weird color. Like it rose from the black lid itself (noticed I did something to take mine down, here it is 20190912-113117.jpg )

Also the SiC inserts, which I believe MAY be his only...point of credibility. A lot of people have had the "Black Dust" but once people started getting inserts with this brown stain on the bottom and corners that reach up the sides. Mine only has a large spot on the bottom is when they pulled them from the site even though they said to have sold out and idk which to be true, just that the same time they were fighting the dust claim this came up and proof went the SiC from the site

20190914-140428.jpg

20190923-163837.jpg

I don't agree with his Slash & Burn tactics of slandering & defaming over every little fucking thing (sorry my tolerance break has removed all filtration) that could "Question" his Products or them being better than everyone else.

Other than that his main two things in the lawsuit are that
    1) FocusV said/did something that Brendon (been calling him Brandon) believes could be combined or tied to the lawsuit currently pending against Constant Gems.

2) Libel/Slander/Defamation. Plus the repercussions of those things like losing business and therefore money.

But he seems to be really grasping at anything from what I'm seeing.

He almost seems like a Trustfundian who has some family member who's helping him with costs or the legal aspect cause the amount of times he's tried or actually managed to make a lawsuit stick...do.t wanna say too much before I get sued :snicker: :vomit:

Edit: I can't say much for FocusV either right now...I got an approved RMA warranty and it got "lost" in their care until 12 days after when they finally responded to my emails & IG DM's did they "find" it and sent it back without a cap (said to be provided if any break regardless of who's SiC) and the same heating plate!

20190925-234330.jpgpnc near me

Posted it on Reddit the night I opened it cause FocusV was actively posting and responding to posts the same day I posted it, hoping I'd get a quicker response, but now they aren't responding to anyone posting their issues (after they made a huge deal about censoring their Reddit page) in the last 3-4 days or so.
  • Yadayadayada
    Yeah he's gathering info for a case against FV for slander and for the stock they now have of the FV insert and no sales because of FV slander.

fadespace has opened and cleaned 3 brand new FV SiC inserts today and yesterday on their live stream...all with dust right from the package.

My concern is the melted leads and the melted grommet mostly. Magna gets light use with just stock inserts

And I agree, these tatics make both companies seem very unprofessional and must be turning people off from both businesses
  • John Cocktostone
    My lid split in half. It cracked on day 2 or 3 and then bam...cant these be made metal with a rubberized grip?
  • Gman
    Someone on IG is selling glass atomizer tops to work with the SiC. It's ont he reddit/focusvcart page a lot.
    Anyone have experience with the ceramic buckets listed as “limited”?
  • OhHello
    think focus said they just got listed today
  • EconMan

That is a good fair and balanced way to put it. :nerd:
    Received the ceramic cups and everlast atty Saturday. I guess the Everlast takes longer to heat up but the base must be on a timer based on a v2 atty because it vibrates way before it’s ready. Good thing is I can put it on the third power level and it works great for rosin without needing the app and without charring(at least my setup). Cleanup was no different then Ti or quartz but I hate the 90° corner around the bottom and side. I have the Eternal Quartz buckets for the Carta coming hoping the bottom inside edge is curved.
  • PuffItUp
    The EQ inserts are curved bottom (or at least the ones we are testing are)

Awesome! Thanks
  • PuffItUp
    Let us know what you think about them please! I'll spare you my own thoughts until then :D

That’s not very comforting :lol:
  • EconMan
    That’s not very comforting52

Or he just doesn't want to bias your initial perception :)

Lol, I hope. Everlast, ceramic and preset number 3 worked great once, burnt the same material(about the same size) last night. Back to the app I guess. Big reason I ordered the EQ cups is because they look easier to clean with curved inside corners. I don’t care for the sharp corners on any of the trate vapes with bucket/cup inserts. I’d like to see a test tube type bottom cup with a female cupped shape heater formed to receive the cup/bucket?
  • EconMan

I possess great respect for your courage. :100:
    I've lost all desire to do anything different than stock Ti with my Carta. Every effort otherwise results in frustration, misery, and resulting self-hatred so I've "surrendered" and lost my willpower for an intimate encounter with it. It is a convenience device like my cool toaster oven. :monkey:

I like the quartz on my regular atty but I have to use the app for the right temp 572-590°
  • EconMan
    I like the quartz on my regular atty but I have to use the app for the right temp 572-590°52

Perhaps that is the difference? I just can never get it to work without excessive overflow, mess, waste, and bad taste, etc. So I gave up -- not hard since it is NOT my primary dab device. So I really enjoy it since I use it at only its strengths -- quick and easy without horrible taste.

But I just can't use the app. It annoys the devil out of me. :grimace:

Yea, they really need to get on that. Pax, FF, ghost all have apps in the App Store that work way better. Think they need to 3rd party to make a better app for them and us.
    Interesting
    c2pyerfc1glhn2b5.jpeg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube