• jmom
    I'm brand new to this sort of thing and therefore a lightweight. I have chronic Lyme and will be using a vaporizer for pain relief. I've tried a Magic Launch Box, but it seemed too confusing to me (Lyme brain). I've been watching way too many Vape Critic videos (LOVE them and am a HUGE fan!) and Googling in excess in order to find the right vape for my needs. I'm currently unemployed due to the chronicity of my illness, so cost is a factor for me.

I will be using it daily, but not very often per day (maybe twice max). I'm not sure if clouds really matter or not and I'm unsure what a bigger cloud vs no cloud means. I need something that's not going to make me cough my head off and something sort of discrete. Which one of these would be best? Or is there another one that I've missed that would be better?

Thank you!
  • Flipz
    Between the ones you named in the title, I think the flowermate would be the best choice. The astral would prob be the most discrete looking over the other 2 but I enjoy the vapor out of my flowermate more. The vapor is more smooth to me with the flowermate compared to the astral. Hope this helps in anyway. :D
  • Baron23
    I also have a Flowermate and think that conduction vapes in general do not get the respect that they deserve. I think my Flowermate works wonderfully and it hasn't hiccuped even once in the six months or so I have owned it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment