• Azn2101
    I thought my dream was gonna come true. Acquiring the last and only Halogen Vape (that has enough reviews to be sure I'd be worth the money [Aeromed series]) I dont have and they don't make. The amazing Herbalizer.

I gave up on my search for a aesthetically "New", lightly used Herbalizer until seeing one (and DM'ing them) recently but I'm guessing the guy got a much better offer than the "Herbalizer for Omnivap Ti XL" that he put up but it's what's meant to be as much as that sucks.

if you guys have or ever hear or know of someone selling an Herbalizer that has the accessories and preferably some spares. Please, I'd really be an awesome birthday present (4/19) or just awesome in general.

I'm not made of money but I really want this vaporizer and could go as high as $300 a bit More If in great condition. If you have any interests in Dynavaps I have an Omnivap Ti XL, '19 M with a Shadow Cap for the slightly better airflow, and a Karmavap. Or just plain old cash or anything in between

Thanks guys and for everyone who reads this and we don't talk, have a great 4/20.
  • mayorbrody
    Actually that 19 M sounds nice with the shadow cap. I can send you photos of mine, just send me a DM. It works great but I hate using the bags or a whip.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment