• MrGreen
    Good to know if you are in a legal place.
  • MothChewMoth
    Oh I already needed nearly double last time (pre-mj), just because I've got high tolerances to friggin' everything. God only knows how much they're going to need now! Probably horse tranquilizers...
  • Dr green thumb
    I have been put under multiple times and haven't noticed any difference in how the experience was.

I have noticed that different drugs or cocktails of drugs they knock you out with have very different effects when you wake up.

This is a good article to be aware of though the interactions they listed regarding anxiety could be that marijuana is easing the symptoms.
  • OhHello
    They told me I needed extra for dialysis surgery and transplant, also a high tolerance to IV pain meds, I wonder if this is why haha
  • EconMan
    I'm more fascinated with the master of all fascinations -- consciousness.

When you are "put under" what happens to the world? Is it still there? Are you still there? Where did that time go once you wake up? Do you get that time back in longer life? What was the status of knowledge at that time?
  • Hazel
    Lmao my mom sent this to me!!
  • Dankpup
    It’s very interesting because people often say coming out of anesthesia that it was the “best” restful sleep. But marijuana usage has been shown to inhibit and shorten dream state during sleep cycles so I guess thats why they really need to increase the dosage.
  • Dankpup
    "Do not go gentle into that good night“......cause I live in a dream state
  • Hazel
    the times I’ve come out of anesthesia it was not that lmao i always wake up anxious :roll:
  • Dankpup
    my wife the last 2 times she was put under had (don’t know the name) an anesthesia that doesn’t cause nausea when you wake.
  • LabPong
    I'm more fascinated with the master of all fascinations -- consciousness.

When you are "put under" what happens to the world? Is it still there? Are you still there? Where did that time go once you wake up? Do you get that time back in longer life? What was the status of knowledge at that time?
    EconMan

No.....time did not stand still and you were not sent to an alternate reality or space time continuum..nor will it give you any future credit time..... haaa :joke:

You just fell asleep with medial aid.....the world ran without you for a moment or two..... :mask:
  • Gryfin
    I think the point he's trying to make here is that we don't really get what consciousness is. I don't know if we ever will. One of the greatest questions in my opinion.
  • EconMan
    You just fell asleep with medial aid.....the world ran without you for a moment or two..... :mask:LabPong

But how do you **KNOW** that? :nerd:
  • LabPong
    But how do you **KNOW** that? :nerd:EconMan

Time kept pace... as I did not feel a disturbance in the force... :smirk:
  • Baron23
    Not being solipsistic, I feel that there is indeed reality independent of my conscious observation (yeah, yeah, collapsing quantum probabilities, etc notwithstanding) so not a worry to me personally! :blush:
  • Dankpup
    I thought this was morphing into Schrödinger cat!
  • Baron23
    hehehehe...yep. :up:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I made my dreams a reality so to speak.... Or so they say, i could still be asleep. We in a space where matter doesnt mater just spirit molecules and geometric patterns. You ever been conscious in a coma?
    Ab soul :victory:
  • MrGreen
    When the brain receives oxygen you are here. No oxygen not so much.
  • EconMan
    I thought this was morphing into Schrödinger cat!Dankpup

The cat is dead :nerd:

What comes first? The thing? Or the perception a thing can exist?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment