• The Rogue Wax Works
    @SourMalk he does not have a condenser showing in his animation so I wonder if the "airport" creates the turbulence with or without it. Are there any models without condensers? I have found that all the vaporizers that produce the best flavor have the shortest and narrowest air paths.
  • SourMalk

If you look at this screenshot, you'll see the dark blue lines represent the "fresh air" form the airport. The reason it travels towards the tip first, before going straight into your mouth, is because it enters the dynavap on the outside of the condenser, then has to go toward the tip before going into the condenser and then into your mouth.

If there was no condenser, that fresh air would just go directly into your mouth and not travel back towards the tip first. Thus no turbulence.

It took me a few tokes to figure it all out lol.

h6sbkmy7k4cdivce.png

Edit: If the airport was a lot closer to the tip, you might not need a condenser, as it could possibly create turbulence by entering the stem so close to the tip. I'll experiment when I get a chance.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @SourMalk Ha! Yah right after I sent that I thought a little harder about it and realized, duh!

I'm going to have to do some experimenting with open, closed and no condenser tonight.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet