Likes 1,417
    Posts 2,097
    Mentions 1K
    Commmens 2K
    Discussions 92

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • SourMalk
    ^^ True, I for one have spent hours trolling the various threads. I've learned so much and even had the chance to offer some of my knowledge back to others. This is truly a great forum with great people.

Definitely thanks to you guys @VapeCritic and @Hazel
  • acstorfer
    Thanks Hazel and Bud for our virtual lair! Or is it more of a virtual den? Lounge?
  • Law7764
    Most definitely! The dopest vaporizer forum hands-down without question! This forum has great people, feels like a family atmosphere, and the people are down to earth. @VapeCritic @Hazel they keep us excited with new creative ideas to keep things fresh, and they’re willing to listen to the people to give them what they want. Looking forward to many more years to come, and vapes too.
  • Dr green thumb
    This is the best vape community I have found. Thank you, @VapeCritic @Hazel for the chance to be able to talk to fellow vapers all over the world.
  • VapeCritic
    You da man Brucey baby! :strong: :strong:

THIS PLACE WOULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED WITHOUT YOU GUYS HERE

So thank YOU all for feeling comfortable enough to hang out and keep the discussions going, it means the world to both of us :cheer:

Managing a community of nutty personalities has been more challenging than I anticipated :lol: and there have been many times I didn't get things right or make the best decisions, but I try to learn from mistakes and strive to make the forum even better.

Love you all for your continued support through all the ups and downs!

:100: :100: :100:
  • Pakalolo2
    Best Forum in the Vaping Community period!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I 2nd that sentiment. :strong: :100:
  • Hazel
    Aw love you guys! Thank you so much for all the positive vibes and constant support. Seriously the forum would be nothing without you. :100: :heart:
  • WOLF444
    I only discovered this forum about 2 weeks ago and in that short time it has already proven to be a valuable/important resource for me...
  • martinstraka8282
    I can't thank you enough for your reviews. I was stuck in my bubble of shitty conduction vapes other than my EQ and combustion for the last 20 years without really knowing any better and being a bit taken by the paid highest hits on google promoting shitty vapes with marketing "reviews"... one day I stumbled across this site and my throat and lungs are very grateful to you both and the many great contributors on the forum.

I'm now a proud owner of many of Bud's highly recommended vapes, including his very own G43. Keep it rolling!!!
  • ssaucyc515
    Hehehe love y'all
  • TERRY1973
    I went a couple of times on FC since I vape...late 2017...but this is the only forum I've been hanging around constantly. Bud is my vapeguru...I love when he blastes against the market couse He is real and actually goes against his own interests...more real...I dont write much but i read a lot. So thank you all for the knowledge you spread and thanks to @VapeCritic and @Hazel for creating all this. And thank god for the G43.
  • MothChewMoth
    Everyone just said it better than I could.
  • Karec
    I dont remember when I joined but I was following Buds YouTube channel reviews for a while, he is directly guilty for most of my vapes choices since in Portugal I'm still a nerd with a blunt device, 1st they laugh then I put them down stoned, this is my only Vape forum and it's great being part of the vapelife family
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • VoidOfCourse
    Yeah, thank you for such a fantastic resource full of useful knowledge and great people.
  • Bad Dog
    This place is great! I've only been here a short while but I have already learned a lot and the is still a huge catalog of stuff to check out. Thanks for keeping this place going and for trying to make it better. It's weird how quickly checking this place out has become part of my daily routine
  • Justpassedu
    I don't contribute much but I do visit and find such a vast amount of great info on this forum and stand up people . Thank you Mr & Mrs. Vape Critic .
  • Paxhead
    I go along with all the good vibes you encourage through this forum. Thank you :up: :100:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment