• Vinnie
    Has anyone tried a glass stem for their dynavap... Like hula or glass Charlie? Is it good?
  • Mangu
    I have a Glass Charlie stem and it’s awesome. Note that there is no carb so if you need to have a carb maybe reach out to glass Charlie directly and he can make one for ya.... But I think the carbless version works great. Good cooling quality and it’s a breeze to clean it out, flavor is excellent...Plus i love seeing all that vapor rush into the stem. Also slips right into a 10mm glass joint if you want to use on a water piece. I highly recommend a Glass Charlie stem!
  • okla68m
    My 1st DynaVape was Glass w/carb hole...melted it using it as a Short Nectar Collecter.....!
  • acstorfer
    Also slips right into a 10mm glass joint if you want to use on a water piece. I highly recommend a Glass Charlie stem!Mangu

e201ysm45n2r1ijv.jpeg
    egupadbp8qaes6gy.jpeg
    bcqog1q0wkltl2m7.jpeg
  • Mangu
    hey dude! That’s a neat life hack you got going there! I tried to do this myself but quit after like 3 pieces that didn’t work....then I just got the Ed’s Tnt adapter from @Vgoodiez which works excellent!

To the original topic, which is the Glass Charlie stem, I was just commenting that it does have multiple uses.....If I had the Glass Charlie stem before the GonG adapter I might have just saved myself a few extra bucks because the feature works great on most VapCap stems with a 10mm glass joint adapter.
  • acstorfer
    I love that doohickey. I got it for concentrates. I use it only for vaping flower now.

This is set for use with my Mighty

m9aew0cqg0uaemdb.jpeg

I started using my Dynavap bigmouth more often than the adapter recently
  • Baron23
    You mean like the OG VC that was all glass?

ruh7lsggolnole10.jpeg

Or something like this DDave wand which is pretty much my go to, at home, VC set up

g2s6ckqbo2qy3m20.jpeg
  • Vinnie
    Thanks was thinking more like hula stem
  • Dallasvaper
    Yea I use the strong arm with my Sneaky Pete Globe :) Works great!
  • Dallasvaper

What IH is that in the background? Custom?
  • RollingStoned
    I highly recommend the XL glass charlie stem, i purchased mine from Vgoodiez.com
    It hits very very well, extremely smooth and its almost better then my omni xl
  • billytwillig
    XL glass charlie stem is legit
  • Kinick23
    Agreed if u like DV’s def invest in one. I tried the Ti and Wood stems that I got with them one time and haven’t gone back as I prefer the glass so much more
  • RollingStoned

Yes thats it, the LONG one is spectacular
  • Papic914
    I have the long glass Charlie stem since 4/20. Love it, I use it almost exclusively when I’m at home. I didn’t miss the carb hole I actually like it without. Makes the dynavap a lot tastier.
  • Microvaper
    totally agree. I've got the shortest glass Charlie stem and it's amazing. Its perfect for using with a bubbler as there is no carb to worry about. It's also great to use on its own. Vapour is so cool and tasty.
  • eskcharls
    I have one cooling stem i got on FC from monkeyhouse
    i love it, without the aitpath you need to have a different drawing technique
    r6jmjmubwpt21.jpg
  • LabPong
    What IH is that in the background? Custom?Dallasvaper

It is a "Skeletor" Pipes IH. It is no longer available...but it is like the kit version he has not but ituses 3- 18650's....charge lasts forever. I charge it 2-3 times a year lol

It is sitting in a cut off ISO container with cut piece of butter top......some tape....and bazinga! :sparkle:
  • Mangu
    2-3 times per year!?! That’s awesome. I have to charge the PSM like daily....it’s great though just a lot of charging
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    2-3 times per year!?! That’s awesome. I have to charge the PSM like daily....it’s great though just a lot of charging
    Mangu

lol yea I do not use my vapcaps much now. But having 7800-9000mah is a good supply of power to IH caps with.
  • okla68m
    I USED to have one of those Glass DynaVap's....Using it as a Nectar Straw, I Melted it, sigh ! Talk about a HACK !
  • MasonJar
    I mostly use DDavemods Water Wand V2s in combination with my bongs nowadays.

Dynavap05.jpg
  • Microvaper
    I got myself an ocean blue hula stem yesterday. I had a blue milaana stem and broke it the very next day after I bought it so that was my justification for getting this one! LoL. Love it so much. Since having the glass Charlie stem I just don't want to use my 2017 or 2019 M. The taste is undoubtedly superior with the glass stems. I do sometimes wish there was less resistance of air flow with no carb, but on the plus side, when my non vape savvy friends are here, it's the easiest vape for them to grab and hit. People seem to be put off by vapes when there is too much to think about (carbs, milaana button management etc) it's just like tooting off a tight joint and you just can't go wrong with it :heart:
  • UbarDog
    ewww Micro Keep it in the county dude Ya turn coat :D :rofl:

I will not buy sneakypete's glass stems because we have charlie. Not that there is anything wrong with sneaky . Infact I have heard the glass is a little thicker, Charlie wanted stem to be flush with tip so kept it 1mm. I was scared i was gonna break it at 1st. Its more hardy than it feels :D .

Since getting my glass nippled stem I have stopped using my FC-187 rig. Its sitting in draw for now.
    J-hook for Nano , Glass stem on Dynavap but G-43 is always paired with the FC-187

I do sometimes wish there was less resistance of air flow with no carb,Microvaper

I used to use my M18 with airport blocked then custom stems with no airport either. I have my own technique, Saying that most people proberly do this with out realising .

I create an adjustable airport (carb) in the side of my mouth. So I do a "bong" style hit (Direct to lung) while mixing cooler air and lowering resistance. This with the glass stem is amazing! Also less stress on the diaphragm with the customisable air port. Lips!!! woo hooo lmao
  • Microvaper
    ewww Micro Keep it in the county dude Ya turn coatUbarDog

Haha what a traitor!! It was the blue that enticed me!! You're right though the hula stems are definitely thicker glass. I'm sure the Pete stems would probably withstand a little more abuse before they smashed.I know for a fact I will break one of these eventually so it's important to have a back up!

I create an adjustable airport (carb) in the side of my mouth. So I do a "bong" style hit (Direct to lung) while mixing cooler air and lowering resistance. This with the glass stem is amazing!UbarDog

I'm not completely sure I understand what you mean here. I will have to pay attention to my technique later. (Way too early for me now I'm an evening vaper :lol: )

I usually do several mouth to lung draws per heat up with the glass stems or one direct but very slow draw.
  • UbarDog

Put a pen in your mouth and breath air in from side of mouth. Just a tiny amount.

Replace pen with carbless Dynavap.
  • Microvaper
    oh I see what you mean. Yeah I definitely do that too with my long draws. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment