• Derek
    Looking to get a good deal on one anybody know what the best deal is out there my one finally died after 5 years of heavy use and the solo is ok but it’s no mighty
  • welshman
    5 years is a pretty good lifespan on a mighty. Mine died almost 2 years ago now at the unfortunate age of 2 years and 1 month :worry:
  • Karec
    2 years and 1 month.... dam there goes the warranty.... when you guys say died what u mean yellow/red error? i had a 2 crafty that only last 13 months before this error... i know how to fix this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak4x9gB8tsA&feature=youtu.be i guess the fix would work on a Mighty also...
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • Derek
    So any killer deal out there on the mighty?
  • OhHello
    Search sites and coupon codes, usually get $50-$75 off depending on site
  • Derek
    Really I can’t find on any site for that cheap any help greatly appreciated
  • billytwillig
    Nice, discount codes help.
  • Derek
    Yes any discount codes please looking to buy one
  • Derek
    Bump any discount codes ? Trying to find one of these deals guys are talking about for under 200$
  • Derek
    Morning bump where are all these great codes?
  • Gonzo
    I’ve looked myself and I can’t find any codes that get the price under $200. I think someone misspoke about the discount. I think there was a short time that someone got a mighty that cheap during the 420 sale but it didn’t last long. May have to wait for Black Friday to get a bigger discount than what’s available using Buds promo codes.
  • Derek
    I’m just looking to get one at a reasonable price like 280 no codes Available?
  • OhHello
    You gotta search around all the sites and find codes, sign up for email alerts, add it to cart but don’t check out, you will get a discount emailed within a day on most sites, add your email to the spinning wheel discount game on most of the sites, just search it’s almost always 10-20% off with codes , I got mine super cheap on 420 that had a sale/lower price on top of a discount code I had. Buds probably got sb codes, Troy vapezone got codes, SP probably has codes, use those or play the code searching game on every site you can find and see who gives ya the biggest discount code , each site is different . I usually search for days and add the item to my cart on different sites and see who tries to entice me best haha
  • VapeCritic
    just throwing it out there, If you buy through my link and use code Vapenow15 to make it $297 i'll send you a new space case grinder 4pc for free
  • mushrooman
    thats, probably, your best deal with the Space Case!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    dude ya cant beat that deal with a stick. Mighty + space case below $300 :starstruck:
  • Derek
    Bump any memorial weekend specials on the mighty ?
  • CreamCityVapes
    Sup! You can DM us!
  • OhHello
    I dunno about you but Im Getting bombarded with sale code emails for Memorial Day.

Also, unless you waiting a year for the next 4/20 sale to buy it cheap I would jump on the spacecase/ @VapeCritic deal for sure
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment