• ssaucyc515
    Show me what ya got!
  • elykpeace
    Have you looked into the Lil Bud elite?

http:// www.vapwood.com/elite

Very similar to mi in heater design but its a regulated vape with the DNA 250c board. Only a couple dozen out in the wild.. I saw one for sale on the exchange a few days ago i shoulda hopped on.
  • ssaucyc515
    there's one right now on there for like 145? The only reason im not purchasing it , is because i don't know much about it. Not even once has some one mentioned it here. I'd like to hear some feed back about it from one of you guys before buying anything :lol: I appreciate the help tho bro!!!
  • elykpeace
    I'll let you know! I had the lil Bud and liked it but wanted regulation. I just reached out to that guy we will see what they want
  • elykpeace
    fvehhnal382zchf8.jpg
    Just picked up jimmy buffets tide rider :rofl: what a time to be alive
  • ssaucyc515
    what the heck is that :lol: dope dude talkin
  • LabPong
    elykpeace
    what the heck is that
    ssaucyc515

Jimmy Buffet's foray into a propriety based cart vape. It cost more than the Pax Era?
  • ssaucyc515
    60 dollars.... for .5..... they even tell you how many times your suppose to use it per day lol 10 draws? this is defffffff for medical patients.
  • LabPong
    It is just a artsy fartsy looking distillate cart. lol

10 draws per day....noway...i do that every hour with my potent live resin carts.

I pay $35 to $40 for .5g Pax pods and it is the only proprietary distillate cart I will use. The Pax Era is such an excellent piece of hardware. But I also use normal 510 carts too...which is what I get my kick arse MI live rosin carts for...they are usually $45 .5g or $110 for 3 on specials.

I feel sorry for those in states that get ganked for high $ products.
  • ssaucyc515
    what about states with no options at all :lol: one day lab pong. And if you wanna sell me any vapes lmk! I feel like you have alot :lol:
  • Azn2101
    Would you be interested in a less than a month out of Maz's lab Herbalizer package with everything from the power cord to the whip (Plug & MP) being new except the unit itself. But Maz of course took care of all the internals before posting it on EBay.

Pm me if you're interested.

I'll probably post it on the forums in the morning but figured I'd see if you were interested since I've seen this up =)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!