• Bad Dog
    I can relate I actually had to put my cat down today and the only thing that is worse then loosing a beloved long time friend is the crazy vet bill, I flipped the bill for in home euthanasia I wanted her to be a comfortable as possible.
  • EconMan

I'm so sorry man. I get it. I've had my "Gauss" for 18 years -- my longest relationship - lol --and when he goes it will be hard. I want to be right there with him too.

He was diagnosed with cancer several years ago, and I researched and decided to treat the symptoms and forgo the big bill, since the stats indidicated poor recovery probabilities with the chemo. I can tell he is in his twilight.... it's in his face....he can't jump on the bed anymore, had to build a ramp, and he couldn't catch a mouse if his life depended on it. But I love him :)
  • Bad Dog
    Yeah it sucks hardcore had her for 12+ years but it's a inevitable part of having a pet and this ain't my first rodeo, the pain of loosing her can't out shine all the joy she brought into my life. Got drunk last night now the healing process begins
  • EconMan
    .5ml (Half-Gram!) dab of oil :starstruck:

Was in a mood this morning, and working. So now I'm chilling (and really fucking high) just now taking my first dab, so I decided to make it a half-grammer. :grimace: No editing. Started filming about 1/4 done. I did not realize until watching it, I was dabbing with all that bullshit political commentary in the background. :rofl: Soon as I got high, I turned that shit off :nerd:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BSOkFCGFB4wsmD971OPblszOhGQiPKdX
  • Gman
    lol gd man, I don't even do that shit haha nice
  • EconMan
    lol gd man, I don't even do that shit haha niceGman

I'm still feeling it :)
  • Gman
    dude, I'M feeling it just watching...
  • EconMan
    It came in! Round bottom / beveled edge / SplashGuard :party: :party: :party:
    3x1a6co57npufmy6.jpeg

This is supposedly the "IT" banger now. We shall see. Love the idea -- prevent oil from escaping into the intake tube and therefore becoming "overflow" type reclaim. I hate reclaim :vomit: except from the FF2.

As stated by the great economist, Thorstein Veblen (my hero as he was fired from no less than three universities for fucking the daughters of university presidents), life is a series of "ceremonial disposals of surplus" :nerd:

In other words, its biggie dabs tonight. :naughty:
  • Baron23
    From where, please, Econ?

Link please?
  • UbarDog

I think we need to see it in action, Used by Econ himself! Videooooo!

Edit : I just realised that link uptop is a Vid too.

Spin that Terp pearl !
  • EconMan
    About to fire it up :)
  • EconMan
    The best banger I have ever used. :100:
    25mm round-bottom beveled-edge thick-walled splash-guard

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xfxlg7YfhzRyYqY1QMFenbu9agKJ9OWN/view?usp=drivesdk
  • Boombastik
    We use to smoke errl with a knife (torch it till red hot), paperclip to hold the honey, and a pen straw to smoke. When I got my first "g-pen" I kept ripping it in one sitting because I didnt feel the same affect (probably around 15+ times) then the other way and completely got F'up/ freaked out. I threw the g-pen in the dumpster and havent dabbed since lol.:monkey:

Pictures from 2013
    z4gb9sp6ka0fdek8.jpeg
    wsvx462emxlx1drw.jpeg
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention