• EconMan

Baron passes epistemology 101 :nerd:

Great idea! I can hear a wet qtip just start to sizzle when the Terpometer is at 204°, which makes sense as I’m at 5400 feet above sea level. I’d say it’s within 3-5°.
  • Bad Dog
    I like the idea of the terpometer and I have as of yet to experiment with traditional dabs. I hate the fact of ruining some dabs dialling it in. However to me its a bit like a IH for your Vap cap, it would be nice and easy but there are ways of getting by without it. Still it would be nice to take some of the guess work out of dabbing
  • EconMan
    Still it would be nice to take some of the guess work out of dabbingBad Dog

Get a round-bottom banger and an adjustable smaller torch, and no guess work. Remove the torch from the banger when you start getting vapor almost as thick as you like. Add it back when the vapor starts to decline from what you like. Repeat until dab is done. Don't burn. Stop before the last molecule of oil is off the banger.

I have not wasted or even damaged a dab using this tech. It is almost impossible. You would have to really try to fuck it up.
  • Hapo
    ...I got the DG round bottom banger like yours methinks...is it 2mm...???...

...I make it look easy...I am not really trying to fuk it up...

...I am looking for a minute glass for the Elev8r...

...the one big pearl is better than lots of tiny ones...

• Bad Dog
    I've seen the links you've posted for the banger you mentioned. Till my cheap clear thick bottom banger gives way I won't likely get anything new but it's nice to know where to go from here. It sounds like your describing a cold start dab? If so I'm already a fan and have gotten pretty good with them and more often than not things go as planned and I'm more than happy with the results. I also like stacked dabs on my Ditanium but when I want a bigger dab I tend to reach for my banger.
  • EconMan
    ...I got the DG round bottom banger like yours methinks...is it 2mm...???...Hapo

Yeah. Nice for cold starts. :)
    I also have a similar one that is not a slashguard that is 4mm, and it is wonderful for heat retention for traditional style dabs :)

when I want a bigger dab I tend to reach for my banger.Bad Dog

Yep. me too. The "devices" are nice for a convenient and easy quicky, but if you want to take a real dab you need a real rig.

On the Carta, it's near impossible to take a large dab... half of it overflows over the rim of the crucible into the atomizer anyway which is always troubling.
  • EconMan
    Just an FYI, I think this is a good buy for anyone needing a cheap thermometer set.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072B9ZJTC/ref=dra_a_rv_hp_ho_xx_P1200_1000
  • EconMan
    Aged three days in freezer — glass jar. Key Lime Pie. Nice :love:
    qexk67xwmhszdf44.jpeg
  • Bad Dog
    That stuff looks :fire:
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code