• Dr green thumb
    I am wondering how much is too much for dabbing. What do you dab in a day and how much?
    6pnsxtqjfnq6anw1.jpg
    1. How many grams do you dab a day (25 votes)
        0ne gram or under
        88%
        One to two grams
        8%
        Two or three grams
          0%
        Three or four grams
          0%
        Four or five grams
          0%
        Five or six grams
          0%
        Six or seven grams
          0%
        Seven or eight grams
          0%
        Eight or nine grams
          0%
        Nine or ten grams
          0%
        Ten or more
          4%
  • Dr green thumb
    I like to dab live resin, sauce, live sauce, and thca Crystal's with terpenes.
  • bulllee
    I also like rosin and just about any other concentrate. :smile:
  • Dr green thumb
    Would you ever try a 65gram dab?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    rosin cost too much around here for me to buy it... Which sucks because im not a big fan of solvent extractions anymore. I get a killer price on shatter though.
    I get this pineapple express strain, holy fuck it is tasty, so tasty that when im squishing my own rosin, ill be hypocritically buying some of that pineapple express for a nice dab every now and then.... Its a shame the consistency and everything is on point, im blown away everytime.

A guy from work can get some cheap "rosin".
    My expert opinion tells me its either iso oil with some non marijuana derrived terpenes or reclaim with the same shit added. I only grabbed a little bit once never again. If i didnt know how good rosin can be i would have gave it the ol 8,6. Thanks for the new new york zchlingo @VapeCritic :joke:
  • Danny Murphy
    I really struggle to get a hold of any here in the UK so I literally have been making the couple grams I managed to find last sooooo long. I have it as a sort of treat now and then ha shame really as it's obviously the cleanest and possibly tastiest way to vape. Wish I knew a dealer who has it :cry:
  • bulllee
    :rofl: IDK, but it would be fun trying ! Sometimes I think I have tolerance issues. Nah ! Lately I have a squish of OG kush that just puts me in the zone with just a couple of dabs. Can't imagine 65 gr dab. I did see a youtube of some room where they did massive amounts shatter on a huge metal plate with blow torches! Major hotbox. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5_Np4zP-I LOL 400 grams ?
  • Azn2101
    I'm not sure how much but it depends on what I dab on.

710 25mm Axial = 1-2g
    Carta = .25-.75

But my Roommate dated a guy who now is like a manager of sorts for a delivery service and when things have been on the shelf too long she gets dibs on some of the products (a limit to each so we couldn't go but like 10x Fruity pebbles Diamonds or West Coast Cure Cartridges) but this and a 3.2 slab of shatter not pictured will last us until about July. Hopefully lol

20190609-103916.jpg
  • OhHello
    When my guy had it I was getting super high quality dry sift Rosin and live Rosin very cheap here, I’m about just under a gram a day if all I’m doing is strictly dabbing . Unfortunately it will be a few months before I’m able to get it steadily
  • Gman
    With the carta I'd say a gram lasts me 2-3 days. It's very efficient.
  • zancru
    I dab 3 pounds per day only.
  • Z Master
    I’d dab at least 10grams a day if I could afford it haha
  • EconMan
    Being the last batch brought in 73 grams, lets say I have a 90-day supply. :nerd:
  • EconMan
    I have seriously been thinking of buying this, just for the "fuck all" of it :joke:

5f586852f5e4d365ca3ed6fc0e331939_700x700.png?v=1536443061r
  • zancru
    :eyes:
  • Chronic Pain

I'm more concerned about how many and what size Terp Balls would I need?
    qjp27m8hp5a8782y.jpeg
  • UbarDog

5f586852f5e4d365ca3ed6fc0e331939_700x700.png?v=1536443061r
    I think you would need one of these giphy.gif
    Just to heat all dem up :D
  • EconMan
    I'm more concerned about how many and what size Terp Balls would I need?Chronic Pain

Dig out your old bag of marbles. :nerd:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet