• ssaucyc515
    Whip/bag hybrid

b8lkh2ee41fh24l7.jpg
  • Baron23
    be interesting to see what the final feature/function changes are but my understanding is:

1. app to control the device
    2. Touch buttons instead of mechanical
    3. Whip compatible
    4. Faster heat up time (not so sure of this one.)

Please forgive my negativeness....but if this is all they got to offer after all of this time...well, its right up there with the "NEW COLOR" reveals....sigh. Still the same basic Volcano (which I still prize and will not sell).
  • Z Master
    This legit?
  • Baron23
    My understanding is that this is indeed a new (well, revised) product being shown at Lift & Co expo as reported by Eric of Boundless.
  • Z Master
    I wonder how much more they can charge for it haha
  • acstorfer
    It’s kind of disappointing, no? Storz & Bickel made products that not only endured, but still are on top. This is without a new product or relevant update (other than battery) being introduced in years. I guess what I’m saying is expectations were a bit high. With this new technology they basically caught up to Arizer.

Still, should be interesting to see what the Canadians can do with it.
  • LabPong
    S&B is ........the same still
  • bum karacho
    has airizer tower no patent?
    where is my disike button?
  • Bad Dog

Still, should be interesting to see what the Canadians can do with it.

Canada has got its eye on the global pot market and won't be satisfied with anything less then total world domination. We want you to smoke/vape our bud, don't worry we like it strong and tasty. But in all seriousness their a young and scrappy company with some serious financial backing forging ahead in uncharted waters, but I think it's a really smart move on their part. I'm hoping they won't be happy with the status quo and they stick a jalapeño up S&B tailpipe.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Really? Reallyyyyyyy? C'mon S&B. I'll stick with my EQ
  • Baron23
    So, this is ALL speculation....I have no inside info. But, to me this appears to be picking of the low hanging fruit for Product Management. That is, an update/revision is something that can be popped out rather quickly but still have confidence in the design as the basic tech is long time field proven. Might even see something similar/same on their portables

Then, as a parallel secondary track, develop brand new vape platforms with the R&D funding that comes with their new ownership by Canopy. Longer lead time for design and certainly for extensive testing under the assumption that everybody wants to maintain S&B's top shelf rep. They can't do what we have seen so many times by small companies with Chinese contract management...that is, issue a device then go into emergency modification mode as negative field reports come in. S&B, IMO, needs to nail it out of the door and this takes time and $$.

This is logical based on what I have in the past working for high tech companies and is what I would do if I ran S&B Product Management.

Cheers
  • OhHello
    I mentioned here yesterday that Bndls shared it in their stories from liftco as well. I think they had it functioning..... One of you said " that's not new!" Haha

Give me a new handheld or give me death!
  • martinstraka8282
    Its surprising it took them this long in the first place. Seems like a no brainer.
  • Vapster707
    But mighty is still king right ??? :rofl:

I really believe its statements like that along with so many only recommending tha crafty and mighty as tha go must buy ...why would a company make something new or better when its still tha #1 recommended by most ...
  • Z Master
    Really hope they come out with a whole new device
  • Vapster707
    :rofl: I've been reading that from alot people over tha past yr & half
  • Z Master
    Hopefully by the end of next yr
  • Azn2101
    No hate cause I love my 'Cano but I'm not sure this is what the community was looking for.

I was dreading that the "Upcoming & Unreleased" title was just speculation based on an upgrade to the REGULAR Volcano and people just went wild in their imagination.

Man I was hoping for some unique design or crazy new functionality
  • bum karacho
    looks like the plenty chamber
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    this is 100 percent true! B.C is not happy, having all of canada is not enough and theh are in fact plotting a global legal market.
  • Z Master
    any idea when they will officially release the Hybrid?
  • EconMan

I smell fragrances of FireFly2+ ?? :chin:
  • Baron23
    aside from it supposedly being seen at an expo, I have no info at all.
  • justjustin
    Th new version should definitely be smaller and faster to say the least. I like the whip idea and app control is ok. I hope u can control the pump speed and use with whip. I also wonder about the chamber....the Easy Chamber seemed way too big and I preferred the solid valve for the versatility, do we'll see some more soon I hope!
  • justjustin
    Looks like easy valve where whip attaches....
  • LabPong
    If S&B comes out with a whip for the crafty, mighty, and new one for the plenty.... who would like to buy those?
  • Z Master
    I can’t wait to get the Hybrid! Saving up for it
  • bum karacho
    i bet over 600 !!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention