• JMH
    dam that’s a lot haha good thing I’m starting to save now
  • TERRY1973
    I would never buy it for that price...i dont like the baloon. I had one in early 2000 for some weeks and I went back to smoking...yes i was younger...but maybe if it was a mighty or a G...i would have liked it better...plus the bag is noisy and night time with wife and doughter sleeping it would be trouble
  • JMH
    Have had my Digit for a couple weeks and it’s the best vaporizer out there by far! Until the Hybrid is released. My girl sleeps rite threw the noise but will wake up for a hit of it haha. Got use to the noise after a day or two, not a big deal.
  • TERRY1973
    and that is why variety is the spice of life...
  • JMH
    the new one will hopefully be less noisy. They charge so much because they last forever haha. I heard it might be smaller, hopefully not, I like the beast the way it is.
  • TERRY1973
    Cool cool...hope i can give it a try asap...maybe going to Amsterdam next year it will be easy to find it in some coffieshop...by the way my wife doesnt vape or smoke...she would give me the look for sure if i'd start to baloon in the middle of the night :lol: :lol: :lol: @JMH respect same way
  • VapeCritic
    HERB VAPE INNOVATION IS DEAD RIP

The golden years are far behind us
  • Dr green thumb

Where exactly was the golden years? Looking back at what I started out with I'm amazed that I am still vaping. Keep your head up
  • VapeCritic
    Im just being dramatic :lol:

Golden years were 2011-2016 ish, where at least once a year some company released a nice upgraded product that was new
  • cilantro
    I’m pretty underwhelmed based on these pics/rumors. Would prefer a Plenty-like device that has the OG power but smaller form factor. Might as well call it Volcano+ and change their logo :lol:
  • JMH
    haha the look isn’t good especially if you have a bigass bag of vapor filling up hahah
  • JMH
    They better not make the chamber smaller! Hope it stays the same or gets a lil bigger, they have a reduced chamber so I hope they keep it the same. One of the main reasons I will be buying it.
  • ssaucyc515
    Since I got a volcano 2 weeks ago.... I've used it twice. It's nice to have I guess. My volcano is always loaded so it's kind of cool i can just flip the switch and have a bag filled within 5 minutes. I've learned the quality of vapor from storz and bickel is good but not as good as some of my other devices. Unless this thing is tottally different , I won't be purchasing it.

Mighty plenty and volcano are the devices I own. None of them get used
  • JMH
    Is everyone selling their s&b devices because they saw this? Hahaha
  • JMH
    what other devices would you say are better? Just curious. Let me have your vapes I use my Digit everyday. I’ll make sure they get use haha
  • ssaucyc515
    milaana 2, splinter z , g43
  • JMH
    dang I need to try those. Better taste? Or quality all around?
  • bum karacho

i sell my plenty and volcano cause i have better vapes:
    splinter,g43,hydromax, vapexhale,...
    also i like vaping thruuwater so s&b is not optimum!
    but i agree both are heavy hitters!
  • JMH
    dam you have all some great vapes. Which is your favorite?
  • bum karacho
    Better taste? Or quality all around?JMH

for me i choose others cause:
    more effect for less herb, taste, watervapeable,material,on demand,....
  • JMH
    your go to vape?
  • bum karacho

the rbt china splinter for 80€ is my fav. followed by the stickybrick hydromax and vapexhale. on the road the crafty cause of heavy effects and stealth....
  • JMH
    nice! Heard nothing but great things from the splinter. I need a portable & was going to decide between the mighty & crafty. But if this Hybrid is coming out soon, I’m going to wait & buy that instead because they are all so expensive.
  • ssaucyc515
    oh man stop what you're doing right now and pick up a splinter with a big mod. The uses with it are so great and varied I absolutely love it. Flavor, clouds, potent vapor. Oh man I love my splinter z! It's the only vape I use basically.
  • JMH
    I might just do that because I do need a portable. Idk about the best mods & would want a really good one. But the Hybrid will be better than the Digit it has to be! I have the Volcano Digit & the Plenty is on its way. Traded my omnivap because I didn’t use it a lot because I vape a lot & would had to pack it way too much. Too much effort cause I like to pack as much as I can in vapes so I don’t have to constantly repack. That’s why I had to get the Digit. Love the chamber size! If they change that I probably won’t get the Hybrid.
  • Chronic Pain
    Herb vaping is on the decline because everyone is switching to concentrates and
    edibles.

My brother runs a grow farm in Colorado and in Denver Herb sales are at 43% and falling.

It’s the same here in So. Cal. Everyone wants small portable concentrate pens etc.. We even have Cannabis Restaurants. I’m sure herb will always be around but what company wants to invest in a declining market.
  • silat
    Do you have a link to Erics statement?
  • Baron23
    Naw, know a bloke who knows a bloke, who knows a bloke. You know this bloke.

Haha
  • EconMan
    I have the Volcano Digit & the Plenty is on its way.JMH

The best V in the world !!! :nerd:
    You'll like the Plenty. It is still among my very favorite vapes.
    Sometimes I'll load a whole G in mine and just sit back with that weird corded thing in my hand and relax. Also, the cooling coil is AWESOME to improve the taste and lessen the harshness of carts.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment