• JMH
    Hello everyone I’m looking to invest in a portable now that I have the Volcano Digit, & Plenty on the way. I want the heaviest hitter of the heavy hitters haha. What portable gives you the best experience vaping? From loading to vaping to cleaning and reloading. The whole experience.
  • Vapster707
    :rofl: this should be fun
  • JMH
    that’s why I just asked for suggestions haha. I really do need help deciding, money isn’t an issue.
  • JMH
    Had some sticky brick vapes and sold both. Traded my omnivap. Not spending anymore money to these companies. Those are the only ones I’ve had.
  • Azn2101
    If you're looking for the heaviest hitting portable you can stop your search at the Apollo2.5 50w. But I would never buy it again. In fact I sold one and threw in a second for free cause the maker sent a older generation model "accidentally" because there are no markings to seperated which is the Apollo OG, Apollo1.5 (one batch), Apollo2, Apollo2.5, or any of the 50w variants

With a 3/4" MP tube and it's designed purpose is to toast .2-.5 in 1 or 2 Inhales.

The owner and the product are both very difficult to work with though and it is WAY overpriced for a product that is really a niche device.

But if you have to have something that will give you a massive cloud equal to the likes of the Desktop heavy hitters in your hand, that's the way to go. But it's not worth the purchase. Trust me lol.
  • evolve
    Elev8r?
  • Tdog420
    Mighty is the easiest to get pretty big clouds w little technique. The milaaana can hit like a truck but takes a lot of experience to dial it in.
  • Dr green thumb
    Heaviest hitting portables are: elev8r, Milaana 2, g43, splinter v1 with tcr on p80 mod, splinter z, ghost mv1. Any one of these vapes will get you really medicated. Vapes that are harder to use but super efficient are from sticky brick. I like the jr but if you want the flame further from your face get a runt.

@JMH every vape I listed will more than get the job done.
  • kebcatmorgan
    Well, G43 is pretty portable (but fragile) and is the heaviest hitter I know.

I just need 2 crucibles in MV1 and I'm done...ehmm...I mean ready :grin:
  • bulllee
    Sticky brick og, any Dynavap.
  • acstorfer
    My experience is very limited. I’d say between my vaporizers my Ghost MV1 is my biggest hitter (vs Mighty and Omnivap). I usually go at a calm pace, but it can slam.

I don’t have any experience with the Fierce/POTV1 and other versions, but I hear they rip.
  • Hippie
    Does a flowerpot with a battery pack count as portable?
    How about a Supreme?
  • LabPong
    I would never consider a G43 or Elev8r as portables. They are kinda hybrids that do well to be used in a stable "indoors" settings. lol

Also, Plenty is not portable at all........unless you got a generator. :sparkle:
  • martinstraka8282
    Never tried one, but the Boundless Tera apparently rips pretty hard.
  • Nwhite2443
    I agree with LabPong above.
    Most “portable” is dynavap and heaviest hitting is the sticky brick jr. imo
    I really like my jr. if stealth isn’t an issue. If stealth is an issue I either go with my dynavap or fierce with preloaded capsules. The fierce doesn’t scream weed vape or “crack head” from the torch so I have used it easily in public.
  • OhHello
    Since you said you had and traded off some sticky bricks and Dynas,

Tera
    Tera
    Tera

Mighty
  • JMH
    Thank you everyone! Definitely not wasting more money on sticky bricks that I sold already or a Dynavap, take too many loads to get me. Will be looking into these tho thanks again
  • JMH
    will be looking into these for sure
  • JMH
    will look into it but rn they’re sold out
  • Azn2101
    Dont buy it. I'm sorry I even brought it up lol
  • JMH

I’ve seen it before, I’d rather get their desktop the Venus. Also sold out
  • JMH
    Ghost MV1, Mighty, Crafty, Tera, & Milaana 2 are the ones Ive looked at so far. Lmk if I’m missing any. Making a purchase Friday
  • JMH
    The strain Orange Tree top shelf quality tastes absolutely amazing in the Volcano!
  • BestBuds
    FW 5 and Splinter or Splinter Z, Mi2 are my favorites for going out. I would actually say avoid the FW5 because of the need for a long slow draw and stirring. I CAN clear a bowl in 3 to 4 hits on the Z or you can sip on it for 10 hits. :up:
  • MunicipalBlack
    What did you not like about the Omni?
  • JMH
    I actually liked it a lot, I just had to pack it way too much to get medicated, wasn’t the best tasting vapor either. It was really cool tho, I thought it was best when used in a bong with an adapter.
  • zancru
    There’s this thing, called a Joint, that will make wonders, for all your portable problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • evolve
    Joints are weak though, compared with a decent vape. They always go out as well lol and need re-lighting unless you mix with tobacco :vomit:
  • EconMan
    What portable gives you the best experience vaping?JMH

Firefly2 :love:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal