• EconMan
    wow, so how can they bounce you for age??Baron23

From the card data itself, they can't. Age data is simply not on the card.
  • JMH
    didn’t exactly match my account info I made with them, my Tera gets here tmrw & I’m super excited!
  • JMH
    Got my Tera cleaned, charged up, loaded up and I’m loving it! Got HUGE clouds at 360F, and pretty great flavor too! Love everything about it! I’m using the glass mouthpiece to start. This things a beast!!!!!!!
  • SourMalk

Glad you're enjoying, and I'm also glad you didn't get the Zeus Arc GT .

I used to love my tera through a BIG water piece!!
  • JMH
    thanks, & I’m super happy with the Tera. I just got a 1ft bong as a gift, but I’m going to pick up a 2ft bong for it.
  • JMH
    After I was told already my funds were going to be released back to my card within 5-7 business days.(6/17/2019). PaxLabs said the age verification process failed on monday(6/17/2019). They reran the age verification process again without asking me and somehow this time it passed(6/21/2019). 2 days before my funds were going to be released back onto my card. Now the shipment is on the way!!! This is ridiculous!!!!!!
    iz02iy3no0lwy9fh.jpeg
    geyxwqloft3nav9j.jpeg
    Can anyone help, I’ve already contacted them but they aren’t open til Monday.
  • JMH
    Does anyone the represent PAX get on here like some of the other companies?
  • Cl4ud3
    I don't think there is a PAX rep active here.
  • Bad Dog
    Maybe try and post a new thread you might get more attention
  • JMH
    okay I did, I don’t understand how they can rerun the age verification process 5 days later without letting you know, kinda CRAZY in my eyes, especially after they told me my funds would be released back on my card
  • JMH
    maybe they don’t have the funds to release back to me???? Haha going outta business?????? Haha just a joke, please don’t over react
  • Bad Dog
    it's a cut thought world and everyone is looking to get paid lol, best of luck getting this sorted
  • JMH
    ya you can say that again, thanks
  • zancru
    :eyes:
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url