• JMH
    Anyone try the Zeus Arc GT?
  • okla68m
    100% AGREE ! Spent the past 2 days with mine, exclusively !
  • Zep4
    I noticed I made a tiny mistake on my AirVapeX review....not 5 taps on-off....only 3. Another great reason to love my AirVapeX:)
  • Chronic Pain
    The Firefly 2+ over the Mighty? Are you trying to give me a Heart Attack? :scream:

xbnyaanrpo52cs05.png
  • JMH
    The Zeus Arc GT reminds me of the discreteness of the pax.
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    I still enjoy using a Splinter Z as well. There are some good options for hard hitting portables. I have a Nomad coming in a few months. The iheat is also very satisyfying imo.
  • BobCat
    Search the Zeus Arc threads. Bud discusses the vape in one of them.
  • JMH
    I think I’m just going to risk it and order the Zeus Arc GT with the Zeus Charge and Zeus Temple. I like how discrete it is like the pax, but better. Also like the big oven! I appreciate everyone for all of your help
  • JMH
    yeah it’s alot of other stuff in there too. & how many of those people have actually tried it? I asked and nobody responded so I don’t think anyone here has besides Bud and his woman.
  • BobCat
    There are others who have it. Quite a few threads- see quote below, but you broke me man. I'm tapping out.

Zeus Arc GT
    420V
    Just purchased this vape, buying into t vape hype. My first suspicion was their top ten rankings with pax and Davinci being near the bottom of the list.

Let me say right away of all the vapes I have purchased, this is hands down the worst.

First the small parts you have to deal with are a nightmare. There is a gold screen in the mouthpiece, that gets clogged with herb after your first or second pull. You will have to clean it during your session to keep the draw resistance at its best.

Cloud chasers need not apply, only on the hottest setting can you get decent clouds, which degrade as you go,further in your session.

The taste is ok, but no miraculous flavor rush, especially compared to other vapes.

Cleaning the vapor path requires poking out a tiny part, and some gold mesh fixed at the bottom of the oven. Those parts are destined to be lost during cleaning, just a major design failure.

The rubber mouthpiece is another failed engineering example, as it houses the small gold screen, and refitting it back in the hole after cleaning is a pain in the ass. I see it getting worn and distended sooner than later, regardles, it's more aggravation than it's worth.

Per the manual I packed full and tight load, which produced little vapor, and huge draw resistance. A loose pack half full produced better clouds, and decreased draw pull, the problem is, when you pack the oven this way, the herbs get drawn up into the screen in the mouthpiece.

The gold technology is a farce of course regarding heat, bit it looks nice.

I liked the shape of the arc, that is the best feature of this vape, discreet, and fits nicely in your hand.

Make no mistake about it, this vape is no pax, nor davinci, it's a handsome, marginally performing vape, that is a dreadful pain to clean, if you can keep track of the tiny parts that you have to refit after your cleaning.

I pre ordered this vape with great expectations, and it has been a terrible disappointment.

I am not a professional reviewer of vapes, just a common sense user. From what I have seen of those that have reviewed this vapes on you tube etc, is they are more infomercial than info.

Keep your money and buy a vape that has an established reputation.
  • Baron23
    but you broke me man. I'm tapping out.BobCat

haha...."you killing me, Smalls" LOL

@'JMH' - you have to admit, its kind of funny in a not so funny way, right? 5 pages of a thread asking for input on "best experience" with portables and then you buy an Arc...which I kind of think nobody mentioned even once is their fav. Wow...I just have to chuckle.

Good luck with it.
  • Vapster707
    :rofl: 5 pages of suggestions with tons of other threads asking tha same BS and zeus arc gt is tha winner :lol:
  • JMH
    yeah idk what small parts he’s talking about? The glass spacer? That I won’t be using it I get it, or the pick tool on the bottom? Only 2 small pieces I’m aware of. I honestly highly doubt you have to clean it after your first or second pull. Sounds like the mouthpiece gets clogged because that’s a common issue in a lot of vapes that you have to clean that part. I know, the only real vape without risks must be the Mighty because every other vapes has its issues. I will be rethinking it and considering all of the vapes I’ve listed that I might get.
  • JMH
    & not one from you what a help. Go read something else haha
  • Vapster707
    why help u ignore all tha good suggestions ??? Also u been here long enough so u should know most of tha good vapes that will be recommended ...
  • JMH

Sorry I don’t want a splinter haha considering most of the others. I like to see what actual people think at the moment when I’m going to make a purchase. Opinions change just like vapes with updates & new versions
  • Gonzo
    Totally agree with you....opinions change which is why other users shouldn't be so hard on anyone asking questions that may have been asked before.

Either way, you already appear to have a case of VAS so I'm sure this won't be your last purchase. Enjoy.
  • JMH
    thank you! Man I do, no portables so I need/want one maybe two haha
  • Dr green thumb
    I agree with bobcat, your killing us. You couldnt pick a worse vape. Good luck on your journey. I'm not answering anymore questions for you ✌
    @Baron23 @Dr green thumb
    He has done this before, it’s why I didn’t post a suggestion(I think I didn’t). Not hating on you @JMH, love your input, advice and presents in most other threads but when you ask advice on a new vape, I think you might already have chosen one before you asked.
  • Baron23
    He has done this before, it’s why I didn’t post a suggestion(I think I didn’t). Not hating on you JMH, love your input, advice and presents in most other threads but when you ask advice on a new vape, I think you might already have chosen one before you asked.Startedat52

haha...I agree. Both that our friend JMH has done something similar before (or at least my hazy memory thinks he has! haha) AND that I'm def not hating on him and am glad that he's a participating member here. Its all good

But "what vape should I get" questions from him....well, yeah! haha

I am really trying to keep in mind that this is just an internet forum...just electrons flying around and nothing to get too upset about under any circumstances. I do tend to forget this and take some of this stuff way too seriously but I'm trying to improve in that area.

"Its just a forum...its just a forum...its just a forum....om mani padme hum!" haha
  • JMH
    I honestly haven’t decided on any just because they aren’t cheap. Even tho money isn’t an issue for me, I like to carefully way the pros & cons. I was advised before that sticky brick & Dynavap was the way to go. Honestly the biggest mistake was buying those 3! Stick brick didn’t taste that well, and the dyna was cool, not good tasting either. So I didn’t use them for over a month. A year later I’m looking to invest in a portable.
  • JMH
    I won’t post anything anymore haha. Thanks again
  • Baron23
    hahaha...no, don't do that! haha

Have you watched Bud's top vapes of 2019 vid? The first part is on portables and is based on a lot of feedback he has received from members as well as his own experiences/opinions. I mean, this is what we got for you in a nutshell, I think

• JMH
    dude I’ve watched all his videos like 5xs at least. I guess it’s just hard for me to fully commit to a Vape when there’s so many out there
  • Vapster707
    if taste is must I'd suggest u look into with a glass stem/mouthpiece airzer solo 2 or air 2 ... Also I've seen people mod tha boundless tera to fit a solo/air glass stem ...
  • JMH
    I wanted to ask about the GT for this exact reason. To get this info even if it’s bad, it helps
  • JMH
    I thought ff2 was best for taste & mv1. I have no clue just what I’ve heard. This is why I ask.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment