• VapeCritic
    If anybody's lookin to buy a vape pen from SOURCE vapes I have a promo code for a 10% off discount on your entire order, the coupon code is STAYUP10

Their vapes are really nice, I have their Orb 3 pen as a top pick right now and for the price it's a very good value. They have an orb slim travel kit also that's only $50.

This company is the one with the Terra ceramic disc atomizers and the dual quartz rod coils, two of my favorite. Real soon they're also coming out with an XL version of the orb which is gonna have three (3) grade 1 titanium coils.

Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure:

x6fmtu0ri54ta810.jpg

5lr3ko6cnpq0hj35.jpg

6418jgoao1b85613.jpg

zjny1i11ecdheiua.jpg

r0oa0bcptk34o5cn.jpg

cvrz0cjmqdnyss9x.jpg
  • j00c3
    This pen looks sweet dude!!!
  • G-Money
    Holy dootballs :-O

I'm buying this pen, is it worth it to get the signature kit with all that extra stuff?
  • Flipz
    It's a toss up. Gotta ask yourself, is the $50 more in extra accessories worth it to you. Getting the signature over the premium kit I believe gets you these additional things:

Source orb slim top/mouthpiece.
    Source orb globe top attachment.
    Both Source terra quartz & ceramic disc atomizer over just the terra ceramic that comes with their premium kits.
    A hard toolbox (carrying case/holder if you want to go that far) that you will never be bringing anywhere cause it's pretty big for what it's holding lol. That's just me though and I'm sure tons of ppl have put it to good use.

Those are really the only differences that come to my mind so sorry if I left something small out. Hope this helps!

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to assist. :-$
  • Perfectek
    hello, i just got my source orb vape pen kit with the XL bubbler attachment thing yesterday! can't wait to try it out and will post my thoughts after using it.

here's pics of what i bought

a26t3sfjy6jab4nr.jpg

w3ot16mx1qudknz8.jpg

q295bdiygn58e6hu.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    Nice bruh!

just got the new XL a few days ago, workin on review now (Y)

ks7ma09aql2pt158.jpg
  • Flipz
    @Perfectek sweet, can't wait for the review

@VapeCritic and I thought the original bulbus was funny looking lol. bet it performs like a beast though.
  • VapeCritic
    lol yea its a monster, in terms of both size and performance
  • Perfectek
    just when I think I'm ahead another model gets added. only used the source for 2 days but I like the double Quartz. The triple would be a little to much for this cat
  • Flipz
    Your fine with the double quartz. The triple is prob more of a "toy" rather than a everyday/everytime use piece.
  • Mohamed
    Hi there.
    Great reviews it really helped me choosing my vapes.
    I was wondering which of these quartz atomizer has the lowest coil positioned in the cup or are all almost the same..galaxy, source orb3
    I have dr dabber ghost and I love but I want to have a pen which I can fill once a day and I dont have to worry about the wax getting of the coil and dry hits.
    Thanks again for the awesome reviews and please keep us updated.
  • Flipz
    I just took a look at those 3 and the difference is extremely minimal. The galaxy atomizer looked like it was just slightly lower than the aura and orb 3 which those were to close to call. If I had to put them in order from the looks it: (lowest-highest)

1. kandypens galaxy
    2. dr dabber aura
    3. source orb 3

Overall, that list means nothing - really the difference is barely noticeable. All my atomizers when looking weren't cleaned for 1-2 weeks so didn't take pictures of the disgusting coils itself. Did snap a quick pic of all 3 pens while out to show you I care LOL X-)

nnwwk28nu606aqgc.jpg

Have a good one!
  • Mohamed
    Wow....
    Thats is the best respond I could've think of..
    Thank your so much.
  • Flipz
    Np, glad to help 8-)
  • Dr green thumb
    Wow, times have changed
  • Vapster707
    Is this still tha best butt plug on tha market ??? :rofl:
  • bum karacho
    mr. likes the big plug!
  • bum karacho
    source vapes factory tour:
bold