• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Posted my harvest in the show me your buds thread :party:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    xpmrbdzlm25yxxz7.jpg
    Awe yeah, the regular autos came today for my breeding project!!
    Some dark gorilla and i scored a pack of dark phantasmo!
    Super pumped about that, gonnna be a gggoooooddd ddaayyy
  • LabPong
    Damn.......wow......I just tested a small larf bud off one of three Gorilla SFV OG's (to be harvested next week)......I think I am going to really like this strain. I have been enjoying every strain with a mix of GG in it.......my next grow which is in veg now for 2 more weeks will have 3 Gorilla Zkittles......I can not wait! I need to get some Grease Monkey fems next.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    im loving the glue too! Just finished off gorilla bomb, had to harvest early but its still a nice stone, going to get it tested tomorrow at the hydro shop.
    Im super excited for that dark gorilla too, i hope i get some of that black bud in these seeds.
  • okla68m
    How Much are they charging you to test it ?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    im not sure yet waiting to hear back from the dude, its just some guy bringing it to the shop, i hope it doesnt cost much. Im thinking around 20 bucks but i have no clue
  • okla68m
    $20 would be Sweet....I briefly looked, $50 for %THC/CBD, if ya want Pesticides &Heavy Metals $100...
    I could swing $20, $50 leaves a bad taste in my wallet, lol !
    Only thing I'd test is what I grow....no pesticides, SUPPOSED ORGANIC NUTES(I use Very Little at that)!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    if its cheap and i dont have to do the whole send off thing, my curiousity is pretty capped at 20 maybe i could swing 25-30 lol
  • okla68m
    What is this pic ?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    thats the test results, 20 bucks so i only tested one bud, no idea where it came from on the plant and it still had a couple weeks of flower, so im happy with that.
    Thats prob a lower bud so im comfortable saying that on average i suspect 15% who really knows though.

Im looking into grabbing this thing for myself, if it doesnt work for testing itll still work for magnifiyng. https://www.gethigrade.com/science.html
  • okla68m
    WOW....SWEET if it works..Please keep us Updated as to how well it works...!!!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    will do, im starting an auto breeding project in a few months itll come in handy for sure!
  • okla68m
    Never tried growing Auto's before. Gonna order 3 "Moby Dick XXL" autos for this next grow....."They Say(lol) that it can top out at 34% THC...we'll see !
    I find that Scope/App intriguing!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    ive steered clear of autos too, they were quite shit when they first came out, alot of progress has been made.

Im running some nyc diesel right now, just to smash out, get a nice little stash going. I took a chance on them.

The dark gorilla and dark phantasmo come from a reputable local breeder. They are super wild and not stable, sold specifically for breeding. They really caught my eye, nice black expressions in the bud. Always wanted to try breeding, beans were a good price and ive heard really good things about these breeding packs so im stoked!!
  • okla68m
    I've read all kinds if +/- about this strain...like 5 seeds, 5 differant phenos....I have enough to get by while I give it a shot...my tent setting there Empty is a Tragedy !!!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    the best autos usually come from breeders that only do autos.
    Ive heard good things about mephisto genetics but i only know of them because they were bred with the stuff ive got.

I took a peak at their website and their stuff looks legit, if i was going to grow autos im pretty sure they are the peoplw i would go with.

I really enjoy growing photos, a few outdoor harvests though are enticing, from what ive read about these beans that ive got they are monsters, the male they used was 6ft tall, they dont reccomend them for indoor growing, but im a rebel.
    Im thinking that they should be able to take a fair bit of lst and when im doing my breeding selections its going to be a focus. Itll take me a couple generations to get some stability, but itll be a fun adventure.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Been enjoying some of my early harvest and I have to say it's pretty good.

Lemon Kush - great flavor, smell, strong, up, heady high
    4ug2qggazn3h0uhu.jpg

Deadhead - tastes ok, but that's how DH tastes, nice smell good heady high but not as strong as the LK
    5379dt0z91pl7mz6.jpg

Strawberry Banana - still going strong. Built a rain cover for her. Another week or two.
    ee4laihjsvwrp1pz.jpg
    0t9xignaj4m9lah9.jpg
    14krpjtmy5u0a5q4.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal