• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    now that im doing my own thing its alot less work, just keeps me busy. My peppers are coming in beautifully two this year!! Going to be a good harvest all around, next years gonna be better ill have a little more money to throw into it.

That uk weather would be tricky to grow in, have you looked into any landrace strains?
    Im going to be doing some autos outside next year... Im not a big fan, but there is alot of light pollution out back, im currebtly covering with a tarp but thats not gonna last gets pretty humid under there, i gotta come up with something better fast in the budget of free haha, ill figure something out, but man the creative thinking has not been dull on this grow....
  • okla68m
    Yalls plants blow me away...reminds me of pics of MENDO DOPE grows outta Northern Cali. HUGE !
    When I gloat over my Lil indoor grow and how bountiful it is, do sent take long to be put in my place after seeing your results ! Guess I'll just have to gloat over Bonsai plants, lol. Huge Cola's, miniture plants.
    KUDOS to you Garden Masters !
    #GROWUROWN!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @okla68m dude, your plants look awesome. Indoor is never big. What counts is that you are getting massive bud production. Plus I think growing outdoors takes a lot less skill.
  • okla68m
    Thx, much appreciated. It's become a passion!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    4p69xz31tnle766d.jpg
    a6gj522v90a2dph8.jpg
    cudth3t8gsrf9jmh.jpg
    3rtadez386mgst8a.jpg
    Man those lemon drops are coming in fierce! Going to get quite a few before i bring em inside! I initially thought that was blossom rot, but after some reading i learned that this pehno is just displaying purple blushing :starstruck:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Tyedyesamuraiguy those peppers look like fire :fire:

The heavy rain last night smacked my girls around a bit so i decided today was the day to stake them. My Strawberry Banana plant (on right) is just about to go into flower finally. This is the same strain from the same grower as my buddy's monster.

dvvdilgl4ldghhqr.jpg
    c8m4thrw06jsthne.jpg
    3ln76t1byrsup09u.jpg
    khub01uhzmku241o.jpg
    Attachments
    20190822_131958 (495K)
    20190822_131855 (310K)
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    looks like your gonna have a whole whack of nice buds!!

Those things still have to turn bright yellow, ive only ever tried em green and they are super spicy and flavourful cant wait to try a ripened one, hopefully not long meow theyre going lime greenish at the moment.
1678910Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet