• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    us66da5i3jilhips.jpg
    @The Rogue Wax Works heres a good day light shot and they are in theyre full sun spot!! They have all fully recovered from the dungeon days!!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Bad Dog your girls look really healthy!
    @Tyedyesamuraiguy looking good!

Slowly but surely the girls are growing. I had a Thripps infestation and I think I hit them a little too hard with the Dr Zymes and or nutes and I have some leaf curling. The first two dont look like they have grown much but its because I trimmed the bottoms up.
    y250nlbhotn2xwr1.jpg
    k141rpp9choufo4o.jpg
    3zh2xjomywljfexr.jpg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    the thing i love about plants is how often their resilience is overlooked!
    I am much more impressed with a grow ive had problems with then over come the sonething that was "peaches and cake" even though in the moment its not fun.
    Also thc is a stress response, the right kind can be sticky icky in a good way!! They are looking good! Are you able to manipulate the lighting outside if you need to stretch em a out a bit longer? Good call on the trimming. I really like to tye down an manipulate the whole time, the good ole lst i dont have the guts for that hst stuff!!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Tyedyesamuraiguy yah plants are pretty amazing. They will come back from my mistakes. I wanted them to get a little bigger before I started pruning them. I trimmed all the bottoms up, I'll probably top them next weekend. They are outside and will get what sun they do. I can already tell a difference in the growth based on their position in the garden.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    out door potted is the only way to go! I like to let mine get fairly tall the whole time making stem maluable, then once they are about a foot or so i tie em down and let the side branches get some serious light.
    I mainly only top to clone!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Tyedyesamuraiguy the root structure on these little guys is not that strong yet so I'm planning on stacking them today with some tiny sticks. My technique is to trim until I just have a dozen big branches and then I use bamboo stakes to hold them up and spread them out. That way it lets a lot of light in and I dont get a lot of unproductive popcorn growth.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    oh man.... I thought my two babies that i mived to a buddies were rough.... I asked my a certain someone to get me some, i am usally the one that has a good line on em so its always been the other way around. I now see why!? I would have been better off to keep my two "rough" ones in place of these sick puppies.... More doctor tyedye :lol:
  • okla68m
    v2kamaww5uqfcxgr.jpg
    Pacific Seed Bank
    "Cherry Pie"
    Popped May 6, flipped to 12/12 June 20
    HLG QB 288 V2 Rspec.....260 Actual watts
    2x4x5 Vivosun tent
    7 Gal Mesh pots (USA made)
    Temp controlled by House AC(79°F)piped into tent (6" ducting from plenum box built around floor register)
    Air Flow Exchange by 240cfm 6" Exhaust fan (2x4x5=40 cubic foot ÷ 240 cfm = 6 Air exchanges per minute, the walls are literally being Sucked In, lol)
    NO Exhaust Filter (Carbon) as the grow is Legal and I LOVE the Smell !
  • LabPong
    Getting the little ones ready for a trim and topping......SFV OG, Super Skunk, GG4
    veggies.jpg

Couple weeks more to go.....stacking up nicely...some should be bending over soon!
    GG4, Jack Herer, Wedding Cake
    rack-m-and-stack-m.jpg

Meds.....yea I got meds brah....you gotta card? :starstruck:
  • Chronic Pain

Kudos to both of you! I can't even keep a cactus alive!

When are you open for business?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    thanks man! But it only takes time to learn. Even if you dont harvest your first time. Your going to learn things for next time!! Its almost like learning another languge the plants talk if you listen :nerd:
  • Bud
    damn son that's a clean setup and some good lookin girls :ok:
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    When are you open for business?
    Chronic Pain

Step right up....step right up! Get um while they last! :wink:

↪LabPong
    damn son that's a clean setup and some good lookin girls :ok:
    VapeCritic

"I squish....there for I grow!" :party:
  • Bud
    Do you guys grow from seed or are any of you doing the whole mother plant and clone thing?
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    I picked up clones from friends. I have always grown from seed in the past. Seeds tend to be much stronger and healthier but i know a lot of growers who use clones for consistency.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i like to buy seeds germ em and then i keep the best one as the mother and go from there. If your wanting to get into it i suggest growing from seed and doing the same thing. Cloning is an easy task to learn!

Here are my two favorite seed companys!!
    This is for that big yeild and thc dominat strains

https://www.bombseeds.nl/

This is for my cbd well rounded hippie shit!
    These guys are my favorite i love the respect the show to the plant as awhole and not just thc

https://www.reggaeseeds.com/
  • Bad Dog
    This year I'm from cheep non fem seed but in the past I've gotten more expensive stuff and grown a few mothers to ransack for clones. Got a few fem seeds in my last order of my favourite bud my LP, planing on starting them next month then bringing them in for the winter and veg them till next spring, taking a few clones as well
  • LabPong
    I got no time for males or problems of clones from others.

Cloning is cool if you find a killer plant to mother out and go from there....but its an extra cost and you would only do this if you are planing longer term growing efforts.

I only germinate feminized seeds and control the whole process so I know more about growing and different strains. Its work and time......if you have it...go for it!

Sometimes the flower you like to use....is not the easiest to grow or the most fun to grow. Sometimes it is....like GG4......like everything about it.

If you just get some basic equipment like a 4x4 tent and a 600w HPS setup.....you can do it cheap.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    you dont use a prepetual cloning cycle? Having a mother then babbies vegging as well as babies flowering.
    I only ask because your set up looks quite legit. Is it because your harvest lasts until the next schone!?
    ×edit× i also dont think it is expensive at all roughly 20 for gel 5 for powder i got a humidity dome at the buck store and a bag or perlite or expanding beads is only around 5 bucks these supplies last quite some time too for myself anway. @LabPong
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I do buy expensive seeds my cloning supplies are worth a 5 packish maybe less or more depending and i get endless harvest from that inital investment
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    you dont use a prepetual cloning cycle? Having a mother then babbies vegging as well as babies flowering.
    Tyedyesamuraiguy

Right now....I am strain searching/experimenting. But mainly the space and energy to keep a nice mother in a separate tent/area... is not an ideal situation. I do have a decent seed locker now....so probably after I go another season or two I will settle into keeping a mother or two. Currently my 4x8 flower tent is non-stop flower cycle 365/yr.
  • Hippie
    I used to keep Bonsai mums, selected from seeds I'd grown out and cloned along the way, in a plastic storage box with a 28w butterfly bulb in the lid.
    Used to share genetics with anyone who asked in the hope of getting something good in return and preserving the genes in case I got busted.
    Which didn't work out the way I hoped lol
    So now I buy fem seeds, do 1 grow a year and keep myself to myself
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    2t5kghv7ku7q79tj.jpg
    ra2zfi22jsprlugm.jpg
    @LabPong this is my cloning op, ive got no mary in there at the moment. I however enjoying cloning from my vegtables as well!!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    okfh530yfmzitgq7.jpg
    I was showing my aji limon some gentle lst today, ive never grown this kind of pepper and the lst turned into a "super crop" :gasp: some people like to do this to their weed, i get the science but its not really my thing. Im more of a gentle pinch and slight crunch if the mood calls for it then i am about straight up snap and break.

It was unexpected so i hope it heals up alright. There is oportunity in everthing! If it doesnt heal up and give me a nice nutrient "round about" ill end up with a whack of little clones and well go all sea of green on these peppers!! :starstruck:

Im going to have to go out and get another humidity dome tomorrow, should help heal things up. :mask:
    Scratch that i grabbed the tape in a panic also not a fan of tape and plants lol, just swapped it out for some glad :wink:
  • LabPong
    Scratch that i grabbed the tape in a panic also not a fan of tape and plants lol, just swapped it out for some glad :wink:Tyedyesamuraiguy

nice....lol One of my old grower buddies from back in the 80's showed me a trick where he puts fresh cut clones in the refrig with a sandwich bag over them for a few days. When I was ready to start them in cups and pulled them out of the refrig.......they were so crisp and hydrated and super fresh! lol
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    intresting!
    I am fascinated with the things going on in canada right meow and am agressivley putting my foot in the industry door.

My main focus of intrigue right now is the legal sale of clones!!! I would never be on the purchasing end of that. I however am super into the transport!! I have some ideas of my own that i would love to bring to life!!!

Right now they ship them in a container with an led light installed and several other meausers to keep them alive. I know i could firther improve on the design. Pretty cool though shipping clones like that :brow:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I highly reccomend fabric pots for your next grow!!!

I am seeing a noticable difference and i am impressed. Smart pots have also caught my attenion but the price is insane, i found out that these encourage root pruning as well.

I am planning on making my own "smart pot" well see what happens.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Tyedyesamuraiguy I use fabric but used a couple 17 gallon blue plastic tubs last year and they did not do as well.

My friend makes 500+ gallon pots by making a frame with thick wire fencing and wrapping with weed cloth
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    that set up sounds nice!
    Before i decided to try these it was cornfields and homedepot buckets :joke:
    I have my eye on a 100gal fabric one its not too pricey either.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Tyedyesamuraiguy 100's are good. The ones at my house are 45 and good for my space but they limit plant size to some extent.

My friend that builds the big pots, she has also grown the biggest plants I have ever seen, they look like trees. I wish I had some pics to post.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment