• UbarDog

Get extra length of ducting. Block one end and place it up and down the floor like you playing snake.
    Cut holes in it here and there. Then connected it to the intake. This method stops any cool spots or 1/2 hot 1/2 cold Inside the tent. Distributing the air evenly cause a more stable eviroment.

I may of missed the mark here, hope not :chin:
  • okla68m
    Well, after exchanging places with the plants, I checked the Temp.......79.4°F, Both bags, Dirt temp 81.5°F........So, Temp ISN'T IT......Going back to this "Pheno Thing" !
  • LabPong
    okla......it is purely genetics bro!

You can take 10 seeds from the same plant and every one can be different when you grow them out. Unless you have super pure genetics......you will always see these differences with same seed of strain.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    they are looking good! Before i noticed it was a giff i was gonna say your doing something wrong they shrunk! :rofl:
  • okla68m
    pbmazfp2nz8xwa6w.jpg
    Here they are in all their Throbbing Flower Glory....Gold & Green !
  • okla68m
    flbwdbj0i00fek01.jpg
    And this is my closet Tangcicle Clone's !
  • LabPong
    Clones.....funky bunch they can be...haaa Terp it up!
  • okla68m
    Yes Sir, the Asymmetrical growth is Weird.....I sort let these grow wild. It's for personal use, so, don't mind Popcorn buds. Hopefully the Cherry Pie (Gold & Green) produce some nice cola''s from my Training. 5 more weeks to go till recommended time, 9 weeks.....we'll see.
    Bad thing is I'm gonna Run Out of last harvest material before these are ready.....GRRRRRR !
  • okla68m
    Thx.....guess this will be Okie Green and Okie Gold Cherry Pie. Both are Equally Gorgeous already !
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @okla68m that all looks like it's going to be fire :fire: :fire:
  • okla68m
    Hoping so....! I Know the Tangcicle was Good, had some of its mother.....the CP is an Unknown, decided on it after a strain search by effect....both parents being Killer in an of themselves(Durbin Poison & Grand Daddy Purple), IMO !
  • Bad Dog
    Well my plants are catching up to where they should be, weeded out 1 last late bloomer male. It's taken a lot of watering, there's been next to no rain for a while now. Another couple of weeks and I'll do my last transplant
    Attachments
  • okla68m
    Well, had planted 3 seeds, 2 bag seed and one from my first crop (had a hermi sneak in on me)...the 2 bag seed, both turned male...the 1st one several weeks ago, chopped it. The 2nd looked for sure to be a female by its growth pattern, the Hermi seed looks to be a male (no signs yet)...but unlike the Hermi seed seemed to require Twice as much water or it would Wilt, A Lot....both in Lil 3 gal bags....temp in the mid 90's, would require watering daily, where the Hermi plant, exactly same Conditions could go 3+ days without....so, don't know if STRESS caused it to go male or destiny, lol...still got One Weed surviving in my BACKYARD IN OKLAHOMA !!!
    And Yes, it's Sad looking.....but, what would you expect if your parents were Hermorprites !zbk1la3s9mho1o8r.jpg
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    So unfortunately its hard to get perspective on the size of this plant but look at the top of the bedroom window between the plants, behind the fence. This is at my friends house and his friend who is a grower is growing these. This one plant is about 6+ feet tall.
    f6okgvvjwrwmb0je.jpg
  • LabPong
    This is at my friends house and his friend who is a grower is growing these.The Rogue Wax Works

Yes....anyone growing those plants......Are Growers....haaa :victory:
  • okla68m
    My next door neighbor is a Foster Parent, this group are all teenagers, 16-17....I'm afraid if I grew such a Monster in my backyard, don't know How Long it would Survive....lol !
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @LabPong Ha! I mean this guy knows what he is doing cuz thats all he does.

@okla68m thats definitely something to consider wherever you are. I hope he is good friends with his neighbor because he is going to need to go in his yard to tend to the back of the plant. That thing is also going to grow a few more feet. Come September/October its going to get really, really stinky
  • okla68m
    I'd have to put up machinegun turrets all around it, lol !
  • LabPong
    LabPong Ha! I mean this guy knows what he is doing cuz thats all he does.The Rogue Wax Works

The 4 level scrog is awesome! Id love to live under those trees and smell it constantly...haaaa
  • MothChewMoth
    @The Rogue Wax Works @Chronic Pain sounds like you two are here in CA with me. Any advice for growing outdoors in the San Diego area heat? I've been reading snippets here and there, but really want to pick someone's brain about getting my own outdoor setup going. Is there a good regional resource you can point me to? I'd love to start putting together a project plan and pricing estimates.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    No specific info for San Diego. I'm in southern Oregon. I would think San Diego would be great for growing. Are you allowed to grow in your county, city? Are you thinking of outdoor or indoor? Can you buy clones at any of your local shops?
  • MothChewMoth
    Ah for some reason when you said the 5 I thought you were from down my way :rofl:

As a medical card holder, looks like my grow limit is whatever is required for my condition, and I can have up to a pound of commercial product. I don't really know what the expected output of a single plant is, but I go through about 1g/day or so at this point. My plan is to do this outdoors, perhaps on my 2nd story deck so it's a little more secure. There are shops around that do clones and I've also seen seeds available.
  • LabPong
    Getting down to the last few days now........

Jack H
    JackH1.jpg

JackH2.jpg

GG4
    GG4V.jpg

Can't wait till cure is finished....these 2 girls have been exceptional tent dwellers. :sparkle:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    beautiful, those are some stand out strains for me! Its been so long since ive had jack here i love the bud structure!! Used to covet those kinda strains back in the day hard to find when the kush popped off! Not impossible but man people loved that kush!
  • LabPong
    Thanks Tyed!

GG4 is my fav....and I can not believe it took me so long to get a decent cut of it...there is a lot of watered down GG4 genetics out there because it was so popular for a while now.

Funny to say....but I have not tried Jack Herer yet.......just never had it around to try. This one pictured is going to produce a ton....she bushed up fast after 3 toppings.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment