• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    ive only tried gg shatter, but i couldnt pass up on the gorilla bomb genetics!!
    That jack here is gonna be a treat, im telling you.

The plants in my buddies back yard became too high matienece, i dont have the time to go across town all day, had to bring em back home.

vv3rm9n3s373u11p.jpg
    ok96ez5mxyebrv7r.jpg

nobody is going to suspect a thing
    My phone only takes panoramics, ill try to steal the wifes later...
  • LabPong
    Nice area to use....they blend in well from afar.

And yea....you need to tend to them daily to grow well......I was sort of surprised when I figured that part out....I was prepared for....ok a few waterings here and there......no problem. haaaaa right.
  • UbarDog

Get them pots Camo'ed up and you good :D Bright orange pot draws the eye :joke:

That GG4 looks drool worthy :starstruck:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    yeah i hope they to by unnoticed back here, there is really no reason for anybody other then my neighboors to see them, and they know better :halo:
    Im gonna have to get a bunch of those 1 percenter stickers and plaster my pails there :naughty: @UbarDog

I really wish my buddy just manned up though, i did all the thinking for him he just had to follow direction, oh well they are alive and will bounce back again.
  • LabPong
    I really wish my buddy just manned up though, i did all the thinking for him he just had to follow direction, oh well they are alive and will bounce back again.Tyedyesamuraiguy

Your heart has to be into it......if you are just doing it mechanically or for other reasons....it never works out well. Or should I say...they never grow well that way..... :confused:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    that bushier one there, has stayed alive purley on hopes and dreams, i germed her in october close to the day we legalized.
    Ive always grown inside with hids, i sold all my old equipment, had one led light left over that id never used before. I started her down there and in my head i wasnt worried about the cold (my lights will balance) hahaha fuckin' leds....

Stuck those two in between two furnaces in the basement and that kept them alive, as it warmed up outside the furnaces turned off but it was still cold down there, put them in buddies back yard cuz its real secluded, he wasnt up for the work and now they are home where they belong.

The silver lining is a have quite a bit of catchint up to do with them and it should keep me busy for a bit today, when i actually wake up.
  • Gonzo
    Make sure you have good drainage in those buckets
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    bottoms are riddled, big time :pray:
  • okla68m
    yp7crbimu9g7gp3t.jpg
    Cherry Pie "Dorado"
  • okla68m
    v95f7d12fkja7xmd.jpg
    Cherry Pie "Verde"
  • LabPong
    Okla.....those same strain from diff breeders?
  • okla68m
    Same strain supposedly......Pacific Seed Bank
    Cant really tell in these 2 pics (can in some previous) One is "Golden" the other "Green"...both treated EXACTLY the Same from popping.
  • okla68m
    If ya look back to 2 picks from 5 days ago, you can really see the color difference. ..structure pattern is the Same...just color differance....the Green one seems to react about 4-5 days after the Gold one.....I had 4 plants, 2 Tangcicle clones and these 2 Cherry Pie...all Flipped the same time...the clones showed flower in 3 days, the Golden plant in 6 days and the Green in 9 days. The clones were from a friend's Mother plant from last year...the CP were flipped at 45 days old from Seed. Both go 9 weeks....Flipped June 20, over half way there...All are Very Frosty and Sticky to work with...the Smell is becoming Intoxicating!
  • LabPong
    They look delicious Okla! I think your Durado is winking at me.....
  • okla68m
    Looks like I'm going to windup with 12 Main Cola's off Dorado and that many off the Verde if it Continues to mature at its slower rate.
    Hard to work around, defoliate or trim shade leaves, without getting Sticky on your arms and hands.....rubbed up some Finger Hash after trimming........EXQUISITE !
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Hot humid days, cold nights, got myself some powdery mildew... It was caught early, not early enough for me though thats why i had to bring em home the first treatment cleared up most of it, just gave em another and i hope thats the end of it!

My squash and cucumber had it pop up on a couple of leaves, caught that right away took the leaves off and it never went past that, hopefully now that they are home we can gave some smloth sailing.
  • okla68m
    That's Why my Outside plants were a test just to see....2 of 3 turned male, the least likely, a Hermi seed Still Hasn't shown.....growing some Killer Tomatoes in Bags also, gotta water almost Daily due to 90's daily !
  • Bad Dog
    My outdoor plants are doing alright but I keep getting big white caterpillar's munching on my leaves. I've been watering every day it hasn't rained for more than 5 minutes in well over a month. It's spitting right now but I'm not holding my breath I won't still have to water today.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    My basement is brutal, need to put some money into, hopefully by winter ill be able to buy a couple things to make it easier on me then last winter...
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    zigkqkbptoqfrva5.jpg
    7bnbw0mskfdbq0wn.jpg
    Got some trees on my hands.
  • okla68m
    Seems as tho Dorado is becoming Greener...only thing different in the recent past is a 1/2 pt@gal of Urine for the Nitrogen boost. That was 4 days ago, this morning I started them on a Crash Course of "Nutrients of the Gods".....7 different ingredients and a running pH of 6.4 as opposed to 5.6-6.5 of the Sierra Natural Science blend I had been using. My buddies plants turned into Cola Monsters when he started mid-flower where I am at this point. We'll see if I get that kind of Boost.....20+/- more days on my Tang and 27+/- on Cherry Pie....YIPPEE !!!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Getting some 30 gal air pots for those puppies tomorrow! Cant wait to get em in!!
  • LabPong
    I am getting close to harvest.....having a hard time not eating or tasting the molasses with the water-down mixes in the am...lol It just smells so good....one of the fav parts of the grow process for me...haaaa
  • okla68m
    Well, after 4 days since the intro of "Nectar of the Gods", I'm seeing Nute Burn on the tips of leaves.....FLUSH this round of watering, a Lil bit of Herculean Harvest 0-6-0 to enhance the flush. Will try One more round of nutes next watering (4 days)....MAYBE ! May just go with a Molasis and water Feed & Flush these last 2+ weeks. #2 plant (always more mature than #1) Cola''s are getting NICE, PLUMP and FROSTY. #1 is following suit.
    My Tangcicle Clones in my closet are out of control, having to stake the long limbs because the Cola''s are getting too heavy and are trying to lean against the walls. And while working with them, your hands and arms getting Covered in STICKY, DELICIOUS SMELLING GOO(soap won't even wash it off, takes a Solvent).......DAMN, LOVE THE SMELL !
  • LabPong
    STICKY, DELICIOUS SMELLING GOO(soap won't even wash it off, takes a Solvent).......DAMN, LOVE THE SMELL !okla68m

haaaaa no doubt.....sometimes when I think I am going in for a quick trim or something....I come out with rosin fingers.....nothing but 91% iso gets it off for me.... :sparkle:
  • okla68m
    EXACTLY ! AND FOREARMS !
  • LabPong
    How about....oops I forgot to change my clothes after a garden session......couple hours later I went to the grocery store.....in line waiting for the cashier....

I bent down to check something out on a lower shelf in the lane...my nose got a couple inches away from the lower part of my shirt..... and I took in a beautiful loft of GG4 sap! OOPS......sorry shoppers the daily special is all gone...nothing left for sale.....lol
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    when i was younger wed make ice has in big 100 gal buckets, i had to do alot of the grunt work, but compensation was good.
    After a long day of making hash i had to go in for my night shift at the chicken wing factory, when you first come in there was a massive sink, only steaming hot water cake out and the enviroment was a freezer, i worked with a roommate and he started an hour later then me. When he came in it still stunk like bud... Good thing i was the only operator on my machine and that weed was the least of their worries.

00mw6u77ol4xntd1.jpg
    6bq3go2ni5a16gnh.jpg
    4d9r3ntuz4isb4bh.jpg

Got the ladies potted up yesterday!
  • Dr green thumb

Applying just phosphate at this point will help but not as much a little potassium and nitrogen added will.

h5nlkoycsggbeacx.jpg

Which contrary to their label of ultra strength is just the right blend at the right time. 2-8-4 you can find many blends but this is an easy already made blend.

https://express.google.com/product/FoxFarm-Tiger-Bloom-Liquid-Fertilizer-Concentrate-1-Pt/0_2646555864917682175_0
  • LabPong
    Which contrary to their label of ultra strength is just the right blend at the right time. 2-8-4 you can find many blends but this is an easy already made blend.

https://express.google.com/product/FoxFarm-Tiger-Bloom-Liquid-Fertilizer-Concentrate-1-Pt/0_2646555864917682175_0
    Dr green thumb

with most Fox Farm stuff......use 1/2 of the suggest amount!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment