• Baron23
    Demo of the CFC about 33 mins in, about 20 mins in they showed using some concentrate between 2 screens in the CFV. Some VapeCritic love and shoutout 6 mins in. Usual chill then after with general questions and 3 vapes got given away. Missed the live ending it was 1:30 am here :)Cl4ud3

Thanks for the summary, @Cl4ud3
  • jnick
    those guys are hilarious and the give away alone is worth sitting around vaping and watching..... they said boundless has bought a bunch of other companies and their name is changing to i think said tech something??? i cant remember.that their only going full convection from now on for anything new...
  • Cl4ud3
    They will now be in charge of Flowermate in the US. No longer Boundless Vapes its Boundless Technology. Bndlstech on facebook.
  • Baron23
    I have always liked these guys and what they do (and I think they would be a gas to hang with and vape). I'm a supporter and look forward to what more good things these guys will do.

I do have a bit of hard time listening to an hour of the (well, for me) poor audio and them talking over each other (LOL) but I do like these guys and think they will end up a winner in the long term.

I did not listen to the whole hour (just can't) but did hear them talk about their relationship with FM, the up coming change (acquisition?) of FM, their desire to build a portfolio of vape related product lines and brands, and in particular his (what is his name...Randall maybe?) I liked what he said about trying to bring real adult customer service to the vape industry (some companies are currently, but many, many, many fall well short). All the right goals IMO.

Thanks again for posting link, @Cl4ud3. Was there anything else startling or new that I missed?
  • Cl4ud3
    I think that was it, the whole Flowermate thing, Randy at puffitup maybe doing the CF710 and if you wanted a CFC this year it was last chance at POTV.

Troy at 420vapezone has notes up 420vapezone.com/boundless-livestream-12516/
  • Hitz
    I do have a bit of hard time listening to an hourBaron23

Seeing what these guys smoke I'm surprised they can carry a conversation LOL >:O
  • Hitz
    Randy at puffitup maybe doing the CF710Cl4ud3

Super pumped about this!!
  • Baron23
    @Cl4ud3 can you help clear a very minor matter up for me.

The guy in the middle....clearly the head honcho....he's Randall....correct?

Then is there another Randy at Puffitup?

Randy at puffitup maybe doing the CF710Cl4ud3

I'm easily confused, this ain't real important, but just curious.

Thanks
  • Cl4ud3
    Yeah Randall is the guy in charge at Boundless I think, Eric is Marketing head not sure what Erin and Damien do.

Puffitup there is a guy there called Randy, not sure if he's in charge or what, you often see comments from him or Jake maybe in the streams or on reddit.
  • Cl4ud3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ULcbc0t4E that time again 4pm pst 12/19/16 CF710 unboxing +
  • niceone
    I pre-ordered the CFC a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to it arriving (I think next week?) at my door.
  • Cl4ud3
    There has been a slight delay with the CFC :( it was posted on reddit and FC but will put it here too.

Hello Reddit community, unfortunately our shipment date for the CFC has been further delayed. We would like to release this statement as an apology for those involved in the CFV pre-orders and Planet of the Vapes CFC pre-order.
    Boundless Technology would like to apologize for this delay in getting the CFC to your hands. Planet of the Vapes was given a set date, but unforeseen circumstances have caused a delay in getting the Boundless CFC shipment into their hands. Many customers were expecting their CFC before Christmas, unfortunately Boundless Technology is not going be able to uphold this expectation. We aimed to provide a smooth pre-order for Planet of the Vapes and their customers however with regret, we were not able to deliver on our expected shipping date due to delays in quality control at our manufacturing factory. Quality control has been doing their best to deliver a reliable and efficient product. Extra time was needed to guarantee that the CFC will be providing an overall experience that is up to date with the latest in battery and aromatherapy technology. All of us at Boundless take pride in our products and customer satisfaction. We do our best to provide the vaporizer community with devices to make the experience more comfortable and interactive. Unfortunately we were not able to provide the CFC pre-order customers and our partner in this pre-order, Planet of the Vapes, a noteworthy experience and in no intentions meant to provide false claims. We thank you for your support and will do our best to satisfy those involved in the CFC pre-order.
    Our sincerest apologies, The Boundless Technology team
    If you guys have any questions please feel free to email me at
    Edit: Here's a link to our CFC overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aGnYWUpR8w
  • niceone
    Oh.... :(

I thought they said in today's live video that they are going to get the CFC pre orders to everyone before Christmas. Were they talking about a different vape?
  • Cl4ud3
    Looks like the CFC pre orders from POTV will go out today/tomrrow - not sure if they came in earlier than expected or what. The pre-orders from the CFV deal won't be going out with this lot though :(
    edit:- not sure either if these are going to POTV and then need shipping out from there
  • Cl4ud3
    First of the 2017 streams 4pm pst today 2/1/2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8MaA5sieUU
  • Cl4ud3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwNPwi_hhs 4pm 16/1/17 pst

Bubblers and Aluminium chamber ring are in, stock being done soon.
  • VapeCritic
    Can you fill me in on the aluminum chamber ring? i want one 8-)
  • Cl4ud3
    The ring is the first of the planned replacement chamber rings for the CFV. It was originally going to be stainless steel but that absorbed too much heat so it's been changed to aluminium. It should add more conduction to the CFV for those who want that.
    They have mentioned looking at gold and other materials as future rings.

Stock has arrived with Boundless so they are doing a check and then will be stocking the suppliers. So saying all that they should be available very soon.

The Quartz or glass replacement mouthpiece's will be available sometime in February due to Chinese new year.
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome thanks broski!
  • Cl4ud3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVxp7sz9XBM same time and day again 4pm pst 23/1/17
  • Cl4ud3
    I should point out for those of you who don't tune in (I know a lot can't, for me the thing starts at 12 am) , they do a vape giveaway every week, its the main reason I posted to give you all a chance. I have no affiliation with them but I won a vape last year :)
  • Flipz
    good stuff 8-) i watched for a few before than had to run do something lol. appreciate it
  • jnick
    keep posting the link please, i always forget and like to tune in when i can. i think that micro bubbler is gonna be nice.. i want one bad
  • Cl4ud3
    I will always post if I am able :) I can't wait for it either BUT I will wait until mid to late February and get the new glass or quartz (not sure) mouthpiece at the same time (Y)
  • Cl4ud3
    cancelled :(
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube