• Mr White
    Anyone seen or used the Linx Eden yet? If so is it any good? What's the airflow like?

naq6un65ou5xdwh7.png
  • Dr green thumb

I saw a review earlier on YouTube. Convection heat 100% no plastic and did flower, oil, or both.
  • Chronic Pain

Bud uses it on last Sundays Live Stream:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujimhpnCJ4&feature=youtu.be
    Around the 45:25 mark

I think he's working on his review...
  • LabPong
    I think they need to make a MP or glass piece for it.......I just get scared with any vape that your mouth is an inch form the heater and load.

With my KP Crystal.....(i know its not for herbs)....but I use a bubble stem on it to deal with that direct too close to your mouth deal.
  • Bud
    Linx Eden Review (write-up)

Short video demo:
  • OhHello
    Looks cool, I don’t like stick style vapes.
    I had a Linx Gaia, quartz chamber etc and draw was too restricted, didn’t taste great and got super hot...over time the glass stem became loose as well
  • Jack Jackson
    This might get me back into flower.
  • spider
    Just curious if anyone has picked up a Linx Eden?
    I've been looking to possible pick one up in the future as a microdoser,
    Just wondering how the vapor quality, flavor, ect is,
    I think for the price it ain't that bad,
    Especially for a microdoser. If anyone gots one I would love to here how it performs.
  • Oscar nunez
    using one now, pretty good, nice clean vapor. I am stil trying to figure out what temp I like best seems to be red right now I get good vapor in that temp but she can get pretty hot, similar to my ti grass hopper. by the time it gets too hot your bowl is done so its not a big deal, unless your going to reload right away then it might be a problem. its built very nicely, looks like it should cost a lot more than it does. I wish the chamber was little bigger. usbc charging but not fast charge, it should have been fast charge. for the price its a really nice vape, flavor is noticeable better than starry v3 for sure in the same price range.
  • spider
    thanks for the rundown, I'm actually looking on picking up the gaia, and then the Eden a little later on.
    Do you have any experience with the Gaia?
    How is the vapor production on the Eden? It sounds like it's pretty decent from your review. I was looking at the Starry as well but I think I rather go for a convection like the Eden.

Linx is a good company, I really like the direction they take with there products, good quality.
  • Oscar nunez
    Eden is better flavor convection, starry is conduction. I had both, both are good. Linx eden is a step up in build and vapor though. I still have edrn, starry is gone.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment