Bud was showing his burns in a stream a while ago and someone mentioned we should have a burn thread. I haven’t seen one yet and something happened today that made me start one.

I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT

This is what happens when you lift a 650° Flowerpot off of its post and try to unscrew it to move it to a new location. 100% my fault of course and the funny thing is this was on my first bowl of the day so I can’t even blame the MJ. It’s very embarrassing and almost talked myself out of showing everyone but I figured everyone considering owning one should see that they can be very dangerous. If I did this while using a friends I still would have bought one and will continue to use mine multiple times a day, not trying to scare anyone off, just keeping it real.
    eyovvhfatwhvlf0o.jpeg
    1se651h7vcui2vmr.jpegxb3jn1rrq3wp5kk2.jpeg
    3g89inhwy58u0clr.jpeg

Ok, I showed mine now show yours!
  • VapeCritic
    Fuck man that looks like it hurt!!!

I did this to myself on the 4th, cooking related, i win the biggest idiot badge :roll:

2wldskd6j3fazi8x.jpg
    Yikes!
  • zancru

Damn me twice damn!!!
    Jajajajajaja jajajajajaja
    That’s the real “Douchealoof Brand” there!!!
    Man that must’ve hurt!!!
    Streaming was cutting off, probably I missed the adventure.
    What did happened???
    I raise your grilling burn, with my right inner bicep NV FP ShowerHead “tramp stamp” !!! Jajajajajaja jajajajajaja

Fresh burn!!!
    gcdpqmh4iqxbjow1.jpeg

Next day drier!!!
    8iyf564w9begq50w.jpeg

Stay vaped.
  • Pakalolo2
    Fucking Hell!
    That’s gotta hurt! Dude, you gotta stay away from fire and shit for a while or you’re going to be “tatted” with burn scars! Careful my man.
  • Chronic Pain

Should we have a sub category called "Vape Injuries?" :wink:
  • MothChewMoth
    This one was from my enail

IMG-20190611-065922.jpg
  • EconMan
    Banger's revenge

ohrusipz0neigbox.jpeg
  • John Cocktostone
    1zb6vxnp9c6k7tb0.jpg

Vapexhale glass nail

OUCH!

Mine is starting to blister. Going to be a bitch when it pops and is tender. I use my thumb and fingers a lot, lol.
    55bk4yi03dvd2264.jpeg
    hll95czitv97dhlw.jpeg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    thats it get the pen out bud! That is the almost the perfect vapelofe logo ! :monkey: heres a free reading. ....you.... Will.......be.......here.....a......long.....time.... :rofl:
  • John Cocktostone
    This is my favorite thread in a bit. Hopefully more scars/burns to come
  • zancru

I totally recommend you $1, thrift store Neosporin. Generic cheapo one.
    It healed mine in less than a few days.
    I don’t worry about scars, wear them proudly.
    People spend $$$$ in tats, I brand myself for free.
    Jajajajajaja
    c3317h9cqq8ifp9n.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks, yup, going to give these every opportunity to heal as fast as they can. I usually pick and slow healing down. I need these digits back asap, lol.
  • Terpenetime
    That’s quite a collection of injuries in such a short time... who knew vaping could be so dangerous :scream:
  • Detroitvapes420
    Dam you all have me beat. However wish I had s picture of when my friend put the dynavap in his mouth backwards and went to rip it hard before he noticed the other end was in his mouth he had a fat blister. Lol. He would not let me take a pic.
  • Chronic Pain

LOL :rofl: :rofl: I know I shouldn't laugh, but the mental picture of this made me spit out my coffee...

I thought Neosporin came as a free purchase with every NewVape order?

Yeah finger blisters are the worst! Would you like to borrow my personal assistant?
    Zancru is spot on about using Neosporin / Polysporin. Dab a little on a night before bedtime and cover with a loose bandage.
    Today was the day the blister ripped. I kept the skin on as long as I could. Neosporin time!
    frwxlfk5cyf5vrif.png
    Oh, I forgot. A few days ago I hopped on my scooter to mail out a vape I sold and burned my calf on the pipe when getting off. Hardly ever wear shorts while riding but I was in a rush, happens every year the first time I get lazy and hop on with shorts. :fire:
    njohshfka1wemnyh.jpeg
  • UbarDog

Lolz by winter you will just be one big blister !
  • EconMan
    Today was the day the blister ripped.52

My most painful burn was on part of my inside left ring finger.... the burn itself was not that painful, but drumming was :groan: the burn, just like yours, blistered right at the spot that had a thick callus from where my stick would rest against that finger so I lost years of hide build up. Was matched-grip ONLY for two weeks. :nerd:

RE the scooter burn. I've never had any sort of motorcycle from a Yamaha 60 to a big fat Harley, I did not burn myself on. Looks nasty. And calf burns suck
  • Hapo
    ... burned thumb on Pax cap...

Pics or you didn’t, lol.
  • EconMan
    Pics or you didn’t, lol.52

There is a pic somewhere. I had to brag about it and feel like a real biker... lol
    Burn update.
    Starting to get a fingerprint back, lol.
    Now
    ec0f8sf6shge0rsb.png
    Before
    ytm6wujtutvx98lx.jpeg
    cms0jwnp4s23iamm.png
  • PelicanWarlord
    I wish I had a pic, but it was 99. My muffler fell off on the way to school and I thought " it's only been 4 mins, can't be that hot" and picked it up. 3 seconds later my brain told me I was very wrong. I thought I lost my finger prints.
  • BestBuds
    Ok, guys. I have a tip that I hope will save some people from a little pain! I burned my finger on the kekclip on my Elev8r. It's was similar to @MothChewMoth but like 1/3rd the size.

Many of you know I have chronic pain and one of the things that helps with the low level muscle pain is arnica gel. Arnicare gel is what I use.

I had a muscle that started to cramp a little bit in my neck about 5-10 minutes after I burned my finger so I applied a little arnicare to my neck and within a minute or two I noticed that the sting from my burn on my finger was gone! I had to reapply some arnica gel about 2 hours later and then again the next morning to my burn but after that my burn healed up fine! No blister formed and the sting went away.
  • PelicanWarlord
    Little guy this time. Banger swung around on me.
    gr6yvdhdb6tbhfh1.jpg
  • Tdog420
    Flower pot weed eater while drunk!
    tf7dy7gtzmjqpyxw.jpg

Just say No(to alcohol) :lol:
  • Kinick23
    Zapped wit an omnivap over weekend.. was in stealth mode at the beach in the tent we had setup and caught my arm

wrjnzkks6f7wshg7.jpeg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet