• Hapo
    ...you could make me the moderator...I am good at doing very little...
  • bulllee
    Wow. Blown away by the attitudes. WTF is up. I thought this place was pretty cool, loads to discuss about vapes and weed, (or is it cannabis now ) ? Now I feel like everytime I log in there's some drama going on. I think a possible new member section would be beneficial. I believe in moderation, I would hope this forum is about vaping and the lifestyle. I enjoy reading about what other interests fellow vapers have in common. I think I've learned more vaping here than any other site. Love Bud, Hazel, and the humor and sarcasm here. Not so much vape trolls.
  • 420vapezone
    How could this forum be better?
    Remove toxic people and their constant nonsense.
  • Pakalolo2
    Absolutely spot on!
    I’ve been here just over a year and in the last few months it has been a real challenge not to respond to some of the negative and personal comments posted here recently. I read nearly every post to increase my knowledge base on an enjoyable and fascinating leisure pastime (for me anyway) in the company of like-minded people of are willing to take of their time to offer their advice, experience and observations. It has been a cool place to chill.

Recent distractions and the increasing drama (to Lab Pongs point) has made this more arduous and not representative of the good will that I found when I first joined.

I’m still here for now but IMHO, the forums content, format and tone needs to get back to where it was...a cool place to chill, learn and have some fun with y’all.
  • Vapster707
    dislike this post :down: ... Think this is what bud meant :cool:
  • Vapster707
    :heart: ur post :up: :cool:
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url