• Hapo

...1/2 price grinder...I didn't see that and already pulled the trigger, hoping my stuff gets shipped before the 15 day delay sets in...

…$25 could have made a difference...I have 11 cents left...
  • Hapo

...I did consdier your advise but really could only spend like $400, so.......
  • Hapo
    ...so who else bought a Flowerpot...???...

...anyone else madly configuring...???...

Had my cart ready and placed my order as the code worked.
  • fatbiker
    I’m glad I saw this thread because there are a few accessories I’ve been waiting to buy. Now is the time :-)
  • Mangu
    Maybe somebody can help me out here: on the NV site under separate parts....does the “VROD head and diffuser” bring the SiC dish like shown in their stock image? Or just head and diffuser as the name suggest?
  • Hapo
    ...yea, the $115 head assmely is complete, unless I just fuked up again...
  • Hapo

...what did you get...???...
    This and that :wink:
  • Terpenetime
    Thanks for the advice @Dr green thumb. Unfortunately the pricing didn’t work for me as I’m UK based.

It’s quite common for prices in £’s to mirror $ prices despite the 0.8:1 exchange rate. When that is the case the cost of purchasing from the US plus the 20% import duty can work out the same as buying it in the UK. Obviously if the US seller is having a 20% off sale then it can work out 20% cheaper, which is what I was hoping for here.

However, in this instance, the price of New Vape products from Vapefiend reflects the actual exchange rate, which means that I can’t get a saving by buying from the US even taking into account the discount. That gives me another issue too. If I were to buy a Flowerpot I’d really want the Auber RDK300 E-Nail but that is only available in the US. :angry:
  • UbarDog

Mad- Was just over at Vapefiend checking out prices.
    NewVape stuff all out of stock. "Restocking Soon" Been like this for a couple of weeks now. I'm hoping when they fo aquire stock that they will get the WeedEater and RDK300 .
  • Terpenetime
    @UbarDog

I’m sure Vapefiend will have the weedeater but I’m not so sure about the RDK300, although that is the dealbreaker for me... I’ll send them an e-mail and report back.

I imagine that they have to build up a sizeable stock order for it to make financial sense due to shipping costs... New Vape want $53 just to ship a flowerpot bundle.
  • Terpenetime
    @UbarDog

Vapefiend have replied... they will be stocking the weedeater and expect it to be available around the end of August, hence I’d imagine that’s when all the other ‘out of stock’ items will also become available. Unfortunately they are not planning to stock the RDK300.
  • Hapo
    ...it'd a bit late for me, but what is the advantage of the RDK300 over the NV controller…???...

...how does it improve the experience and why is it a deal breaker if you can only get the NV PID controller…???...

EDIT: ...oh... https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/2915/lets-talk-pids (fukin' limeys) (grin)
  • Terpenetime
    @Hapo

The rotary temperature controller is quicker and easier to use than the push buttons on the NV PID, according to several reviewers. It’s also more expensive of course but apparently worth the difference.

In the UK we don’t have a great deal of choice other than Chinese PID’s from DHGate.
  • Hapo
    ...now I want the Weed Eater...stop with the Powers of Suggestion thing, willya...!!!... .!.:D.!.
  • Dr green thumb
    If anyone already has the vrod and wants a weed eater all they need is the weed eater nut and you have both. The weed eater nut is $25 before todays sale discount is applied.
  • Hapo
    ...fuk…!!!...we should talk more...LoL…!!!...
  • Hapo
    ...well, my order is "complete", whatever that means, and I don't know if they received or noticed any of my frantic messages or calls...

...I suspect they are too busy packing out orders to mess with quibbling requests right now...

...I guess the worst thing that could happen is that I will end up with two 14mm male connectors and no stash tool and no Weed Eater nut...

...the next thing would be a stash tool and one connector, but no Weed Eater nut...that might happen...

...the best thing would be no tool, one connector, one less extra screen, and a Weed Eater nut...that's what we should have put together in the first place...what an awesome package...!!!...

...but methinks that ain't happnin'

...we had to say under $415...

...now suspense accompanies anticipation...

...I did give this forum and the Vape Critic a plug...

...I described the NewVape site as excruciating, and said that support from the on line community here is the only reason I was able to make a purchase, after deciding I wanted one behind Bud's reviews and the information avaialbe here...

EDIT: ...here is the text of my response to their email, FWIW...

..thank you...the final though was to forgo the weed eater nut Idea for now and stay with three screens and the tool, so hopefully my last phone message was too late to have effect...no matter what happened it is not such a big thing in the grand scheme o' things...I'm just glad it is complete...as long as I didn't get stuck with two 14mm males we be GTG...and now I have an element of suspense as well as anticipation...

...I do wish to repeat, that without support from the community and information available at Vapelife, I would not have made this purchase...
    And anyone else interested,

The weedeater nut will turn your Vrod into an 18 hole weedeater, the weedeater itself comes with the 19th hole(center hole). That being said, I have a Vrod with the weedeater nut and it works great, just leaves the center of the bowl a little lighter then the rest, a little stir or a little less herb in the center of the bowl fixes that if it bothers you.
  • Hapo
    ...lemme guess..the Weed Eater bottom metal is $50...

Yup, it all ads up to the same in the end, lol.
  • Hapo

..if you don't mind sharing it, exactly whut, in your biased opinion, (IYBO) , is the advantage of using the Weed Eater nut on the V Rod...???...
  • Hapo
    ...well, they did get some of my messages so they did fix the order but I don't know exactly how, as I kept changing what I want...at least we won't be getting a pair of males...

...I strongly suspect it's the "next thing"...methinks the order had been completed before I bleated...

...we still wanna know what possessed 52 to use the Weed Eater nut in the first place but he seems like a very private person in some regards...

What possessed me? Read the above posts.
    To turn My Vrod into a weedeater. Wanted to see if I liked it enough to order the Weedeater diffuser which I did.
  • Hapo
    ...how much diffence did that make...???...what diffence did the Weed Eater make anyway...???...

...OMG...!!!...did I buy the WRONG ONE...!?!...(LoL) (grin)

...seriously...I would very much apreciate you biased opinion on what makes the Weed Eater desireable if you aready own a V Rod or Shower Head...???...

...I am surely not the only inquireing mind that wants to know...

Same reason someone would want a Dcup if they already own a Vrod I guess.

Actually, Vrod is going to live mostly at work and travel as a portable unit with the battery pack(when needed). Weedeater will be a desktop at home. Twaxing is cool every now and then but I rather do dabs separate from flower. You made the right choice with the all in one Vrod, it’s great.
  • Hapo
    ...thank you for your opinion...it is pretty obvious when you look at it like that...

...I never though of the Flowerpot as a portable unit...you clearly think outside the box...!!!...

...I awlays like dab and flower but we just put some dab in the flower...

...what is the advantage of having that banger dish...???...obviously for just dab, but if you like it mixed with weed anyway is there any point to a dish...???...

Isn’t that why they make a case for them? Lol.
  • Hapo

...well, yea, but I though that as for storage or moving it from one base location to the next...

...Old Hapo would be likely to have one for the car to take wherever...

EDIT: ...my V Rod shipped...no big delay...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment