• BobCat
    RBT post from FC. Not looking good for a Mi3 production run.
    m2z5k32umyz7pjuh.png
  • Terpenetime
    So I’ve heard.... time to snap up one of the last Mi2’s from Vapefiend if you’ve in the EU. Otherwise I believe that RBT has about 100 Mi2’s left that he will be auctioning on IG.
  • BobCat
    I believe that RBT has about 100 Mi2’s left that he will be auctioning on IG.Terpenetime
    Yes. That's what Ryan's post, pictured above, says. I wonder if auction bid amounts will rise.
  • Terpenetime
    @BobCat

Ha... I wondered where I’d heard that!

The more convinced buyers are that there won’t be an Mi3 then the more likely it is that prices of Mi2’s could rise... time will tell!
  • Detroitvapes420
    I wonder how many of the V2's did they make and sell?
  • BobCat
    No idea, but I believe Ryan had said 800 to 900 before Mi 2 unit sales. My OG Mi remains a favorite if not the favorite. :victory:
  • BestBuds
    Yeah this is a shame. Such a great vape to give up on.

Looks like he is giving up on more than just the Mi3.
    w1soymkttlb8ovmj.png
  • Terpenetime
    I don’t have a Milaana but I’d definitely be up for one if I wasn’t already on the waiting list for a Nomad, which of course is quite similar.

I’m not sure what value I’d put on the RBT name if RBT himself was no longer involved with the company and may indeed be in direct competition with them under a new name. I wish him all the very best however as these small artisans design and manufacture some of the most interesting vapes on the market and are great innovators.
  • treecityrnd
    IMO they will/are collectors items like PurpleDayz, Eterra, and most good function art. Plastic & metal vapes rarely hold their value over time. Good art usually increases in value over time.
  • Terpenetime
    @treecityrnd

I would agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly. Amongst my collection I have a Mighty and a Pax 3, which was my first vape. I do still like them both but I no longer have any interest in acquiring similar vapes unless someone comes up with a real ‘game-changer’, which I somehow doubt will happen.
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    The company is worthless. Just the name. No real estate.
  • LabPong
    The company is worthless. Just the name. No real estate.Mr Gweilo 420

Totally....their vapes have little to no value....no one will do business with them....heck....that deal the owner did recently....that is just fake vape news too!

:monkey:
  • Baron23
    what deal?

And who/why won’t de w them?

I have two OG Mi (one may be a 1.5 dunno) and like the device for what it is but personally haven’t felt the need for any other RBT products. Two unregulated electrical devices is enough for me.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @LabPong @Baron23 looks like he is shopping it around at 2x earnings.No deal yet. RBT has such a great reputation but without a non compete I dont know that anyone would purchase the company.

@EconMan?
  • Baron23
    hi - yeah, I got that but was wondering what deal @LabPong was referring to.

Cheers
  • EconMan

2x * 0 = 0
    Not that familiar with the company or its vapes.
    Is the company even profitable? Are sales consistent enough to even project?
    The "burn rate" of liquid capital can kick the shit out of a young product/technology company. My best guess is fair market value is almost entirely "goodwill" -- whatever the value of the brand is?
  • Vapster707
    Good thing I just bought a milanna OG for a kool guy on here ... It packs a punch thats for sure been using it daily for a week now :up:
  • LabPong
    ↪The Rogue Wax Works
    hi - yeah, I got that but was wondering what deal LabPong was referring to.

Cheers
    Baron23

Sorry guys.....I forgot to come back in insert:

"sarcasim"

There is no good emoji for that here...thought the blind monkey might work.....lol
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Totally....their vapes have little to no value....no one will do business with themLabPong

I was sure this was sarcasm, but Ryans post could be misinterpreted as a "Deal"

VLF does need a better Winky Imoji :wink:
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    You are being sarcastic but it is true. RBT has no shop either in person or on the internet. RBT holds no patents. RBT owns no factories or means of production. A year ago Ryan was in his mother's basement ranting against the world. He still plans to compete against the new owner. RBT holds no patents. Why would you buy the rights to a Milaana 3 or Zion. RBT can't make them at a profit.

Personally I could easily buy RBT but I can't see any reason why. As I said before the company is worthless. I also think RBT has a less than stellar reputation. I certainly wouldn't buy it.
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    Also he can't insure the Milaana 3 so nobody will stock it. I could go on and on.
  • Vapster707
    :up: keep tha luv coming :snicker:
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    After further thought I would like to add that if I was offered RBT for free I still would reject it.
  • EconMan
    A year ago Ryan was in his mother's basement ranting against the world. He still plans to compete against the new owner.Mr Gweilo 420

Ouch. Remind me not to piss you off. :gasp:

And LMAO. If indeed he plans to "compete" against any new owner, any buyer who is not an idiot would insist upon some period of total non-compete exclusivity.

When I sold my ATM forecasting and management business, iCOM, to Fiserv, I signed away my right to even work in the entire global industry for ten years. It's partially why I am in credit card payments today. Got to do something besides get high :nerd:
  • LabPong
    After further thought I would like to add that if I was offered RBT for free I still would reject it.Mr Gweilo 420

You pretty much theorize this summation over and over.....if you are so put off....why do you even bother to keep posting how you are so put off? Do you live to complain dude? Most of your postings are super negative and complain a lot..........truth.....
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    You should read Jordan Peterson. Facts.
  • welshman

He just really doesn’t like RBT. Seems to be a side effect of owning a lil bud. It’s like when you receive a lil bud there’s a note with it that says “and now go forth and tell everyone how terrible RBT is”.
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    I have 3 RBT products. They are good.
  • Hapo
    ...I'm kinda bummin' coss I want a Splinter...
  • LabPong
    I have 3 RBT products. They are good.Mr Gweilo 420

Then RBT has some worth to you......yes?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment