• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i am very intrested in inserts. Im waiting until i can "ball" out on some classy sapphire, so maybe never :joke:

What kind of inserts do you use?
  • 420vapezone

I just use quartz. I thought about splurging on some sic or ruby, but in reality the differences are just too subtle to make it worth it and I'd rather have 5-10 inserts handy instead of one or two nice ones.

This is the banger and insert combo I've been using for the last 18 months: https://www.dhgate.com/product/xl-xxl-double-walls-quartz-banger-carb-cap/393806017.html

Same seller sells extra inserts for a couple bucks each
  • EconMan
    This is all assuming the person doing the cold start is good with a torch.treecityrnd

I'm sorry. (serious, not being sarcastic).

I had not even considered such a possibility. And certainly, dexterity issues, as well as psychological discomforts with a torch in principle are in fact real and present in the population. My bad.
  • treecityrnd
    yes, yes, and yes! Inserts always for me.

Just like bangers, your insert will be impossible to clean over time if it's not quality. I really like Eternal Quartz, tons of options and he's always upping his game. Does 12ft drop tests, they are quality and clean perfectly. I haven't tried the Fadespace inserts yet, but looks like good reviews and scientifically it makes sense.

Not at all. Love interacting with ya. I just know from personal experience that even with carpal tunnel it suck using a torch for long periods of time. And I have a decade of experience. Someone brand new to torches coming from Bic lighters, that's a big step up.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet