• Hapo
    ...could be others complained but I noticed that my new Pax3 has a matt finish and does not rattle...

...Pax 3.1...???...
  • Hapo
    ...it is unfortunately aboot what I expected rather than hoped for...

...I guess I doin't know what I was expecting...LoL…

...the point here is that Pax was right on point when it came to changing the very thing(s) that made the Vape Critic literally pick the Davinvi over the Pax...every day...
  • Gonzo
    Are you sure Bud picked the Davinci over the Pax?
  • Hapo
    ...in an old you tube in '16 when they both first came out, yes, because he didn't like the finish on the Pax......
  • Karec
    After using the Pax and the IQ overall i prefer the IQ and im talking about vape quality and not beauty features :lol: but its just IMO
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • Hapo
    ...so there is a notable difference…???...it's not like I think the Pax is a beauty...

...I got put off of Davinci when they stiffed a customer, who was the guy I was trying to buy a vape from...

...for whatever reason no battery would hold a charge in it and they did nothing to rectify the situation...

...I remember reading some where else that one person sent theirs back three times...

...I would have picked a Davinci over a Pax behind the replicable battery and the oven design...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment