• TheZman
    When I use my Boundless CF I vape the entire 5 minutes in a session until my Vaporizer shuts off. So I'm fine with taking more then 2 to 4 hits. It's just it would be nice to have an on demand vape to at least have that option.
  • TheZman
    I forgot the Classic dosen't have a wip and only uses bags right?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    correct, only the new Hybrid version has the whip.

Edit: have you looked at the EQ. It has a whip, and if you just pack the basket screen, you can microdose pretty effectively
  • TheZman
    Yes I have. That's definitely one that's on my list. And Da Buddha. The EQ was one that I said if I ever buy a desktop that would probably be the one. I'm trying to remember is the chamber Ceramic?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    glass chamber, it may be a ceramic heater, but im unsure.
  • TheZman
    That's good. I believe glass is the best. And that's what I want in my next Vaporizer.
  • Law7764
    Thank you Cream City Vapes for the 20%!!! Now the waiting game
  • BlluntRapp
    Ended up returning my Hybrid this week after having it since late July / early August. As some may remember from earlier posts that I had issues with the Bluetooth when I first got it, S&B sent a RMA to the shop I bought it from but I never bothered to return it because everything seemed to be fine.

Fast forward to last Saturday, Bluetooth goes spotty again and the air pump was making fucked up noises all weekend (a range of noises from clicking, to a fluttering sound to sounding like the thing was about to lift itself off the desk and fly). I don't know if it was just something 'loose' inside the unit because it started to come and go.

I may be the minority but i also found using the capsules with the whip just as good or better then a full chamber. Whereas with the bag the capsule was decent (much thicker then digi or classic) but the full chamber was much better.

EDIT: I am also a 'there is no such thing as too much weed' kind of guy, so my whip experience isn't down to tolerance.
  • upside
    The firmware update process for the Hybrid is not great. The update has 29 parts! In my case, the update failed over and over until I eventually quit the app and power cycled the Hybrid. I was half sure that it was going to brick the device but the update finally completed successfully.
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet