• VapeCritic
    I'm too Critical for my own good
  • Pakalolo2
    I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself there Bud...shit happens. As is, your stream last night was still entertaining and informative. As one who is/was considering purchasing a Volcano Hybrid, these two reviews were a must see!

Now based on the reviews you, Troy snd Pete have produced thus far, for my money, I am seriously considering the FP WE and possibly adding the D-Cup for giggles and grins as an early X-Mas gift to myself.

Vape on and....Stay Up!
  • fatbiker
    I was also thinking of buying the Hybrid. I planned on selling my Volcano Classic and upgrade. However, after Bud’s review I think I’ll pass. I’m going to pick up a DCup instead.
  • Mangu
    This is why I respect your opinion....even when other people see you for the douche you are. :lol: You can easily shill out for these guys, but you’re standing your ground. It’s just not fair to ask that price for people to run and upgrade to find that there’s really no improvement. If they want you to shill, S&B is gonna have to fork up some Budportunity; for now they have to be happy with whatever shills they got and keep it moving OR INNOVATE!
  • VapeCritic
    I have calmed down and will make sure I do a fair review :100:
  • Baron23
    I have calmed down and will make sure I do a fair review :100:VapeCritic

:up: :100:
  • VapeCritic
    thumbnail lol

5vzngdcfzv34lf68.jpg
  • Baron23
    You need to put a Y adapter in the whip with two mouthpieces coming off....for for each nostril. Breath in the nose, exhale through the mouth.

But you need to exhale with the fan on or the vapor will start coming out of your ears!! haha

I see you are on the Baron23 temp....446F, baby!! haha

Looks like thick vapor, yeah?
  • fatbiker
    I’m looking forward to your formal review. I enjoyed your review attempt the other night lol.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet