• VapeCritic
    I'm too Critical for my own good
  • Pakalolo2
    I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself there Bud...shit happens. As is, your stream last night was still entertaining and informative. As one who is/was considering purchasing a Volcano Hybrid, these two reviews were a must see!

Now based on the reviews you, Troy snd Pete have produced thus far, for my money, I am seriously considering the FP WE and possibly adding the D-Cup for giggles and grins as an early X-Mas gift to myself.

Vape on and....Stay Up!
  • fatbiker
    I was also thinking of buying the Hybrid. I planned on selling my Volcano Classic and upgrade. However, after Bud’s review I think I’ll pass. I’m going to pick up a DCup instead.
  • Mangu
    This is why I respect your opinion....even when other people see you for the douche you are. :lol: You can easily shill out for these guys, but you’re standing your ground. It’s just not fair to ask that price for people to run and upgrade to find that there’s really no improvement. If they want you to shill, S&B is gonna have to fork up some Budportunity; for now they have to be happy with whatever shills they got and keep it moving OR INNOVATE!
  • VapeCritic
    I have calmed down and will make sure I do a fair review :100:
  • Baron23
    I have calmed down and will make sure I do a fair review :100:VapeCritic

:up: :100:
  • VapeCritic
    thumbnail lol

5vzngdcfzv34lf68.jpg
  • Baron23
    You need to put a Y adapter in the whip with two mouthpieces coming off....for for each nostril. Breath in the nose, exhale through the mouth.

But you need to exhale with the fan on or the vapor will start coming out of your ears!! haha

I see you are on the Baron23 temp....446F, baby!! haha

Looks like thick vapor, yeah?
  • fatbiker
    I’m looking forward to your formal review. I enjoyed your review attempt the other night lol.
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    po7ttmtu08p7vv6l.jpeg
    TwAxEr balloon, weed with grain sized wax in the middle of the weed, 446. Day off, kids in school, new shelter pup coming later, time to mow the lawn!
  • G-Code

Damn he/she has a big head! And human looking eyes. Pits always have deep eyes and a lot of facial expressions.
    Congrats on the new member of the fam homie :cheer:
    And the new Hybrid :cheer:
  • Vapedude
    Here is an example from google
    Baron23
    If that dude were my son, I would administer a beat down.
  • readyman
    Hi I was ready to buy the vapexhale cloud evo when I started to see reviews on hybrid would the hybrid be worth 200 dollars more
  • RollingStoned
    very worth it. The evo is almost impossible to pass around in a group. Also it is a bitch to clean since the hydra tubes are a pain in the ass to clean. The hybrid speed out vapor. Very thick and smooth vapor
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    Want a different twist? Put that filled bag in the freezer for 15-20 min then hit it. Only try this with good lungs though. Talk about cough to get off! Insane. What happens with frozen vapor? Highest I’ve ever been! :starstruck:
  • Baron23
    Also it is a bitch to clean since the hydra tubes are a pain in the ass to clean.RollingStoned

Not sure why you say this? I clean my HT just like any other rig....Powdered Brewer's Wash and if concentrate reclaim then ISO alcohol.

I do agree that the EVO is not easily a puff-puff-pass kind of device.

For that...and at my age I very seldom have an opportunity to share my vapes...a Volcano bag is perfect.
  • VapeCritic
    Uploading review now
  • fatbiker
    @VapeCritic Anoyher honest and through review. This is why I started and have continued to follow and support you. I watched the two live streams leading up to this. I was a bit curious where your review was going. Then half way through you pulled out the classic and spooe from the heart. Spot in! Keep up the good work!
  • Pud

I have to second that!... keep it up! :cool:
  • Pakalolo2
    Damn son, ya did real good on this one! :cool: Nice review Bud...keep 'em coming.
  • Law7764
    This is the one I’ve been waiting!
  • 38spider
    So whatsup? R we for the highbrid now? Are against storznbickle still, joking, he he,
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    Remember to put your empty bowl back on at 446 with the air pump on for 2 minutes after your session. Keeps your screens squeaky clean!
  • MAbud

I would have love to see you put a water attachment on the whip and take some water hits
  • Bruce
    vxt1v5p1ay63vbw9.jpg

I love the passion we have like for S and B, and me the Arizer... its what makes this forum so effective.

The Arizer Extreme Q vs. The S & B Volcano's.

To 385 (F) The X Q 45 Seconds. Volcano classic 3 minutes and 32 seconds.
    3 variable speed fans? X Q !
    Size X Q about half the size
    Glasss...... Mmmmmmm another X Q
    Remote Control --- X Q baby
    Aroma Therapy.... X Q Baby....
    OH wow,,,IS the X Q Baby...
    What the F is that... Volcano
    1st Balloon -X Q 2 minutes and 10 seconds later.... I am hitting my Gorilla Glue -
    1st Balloon - 5 minutes....

Louder than a helicopter - The Volcano (Like a Vaccuum)
    Quiet - The X Treme Q -

Bring it you ... um Volcano lovers!

I am getting a reputation of being an Anti Volcanic.

Us Arizer Vape Lovers have rights too!!!!~~

I have been bullied because I dont have a Volcano(LOL)

Peace, Love & Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Law7764
    Does that bag have vapor? I can always see the vapor in my cano bags!
  • Bruce
    Oh yeah... thats at 385... 420 it is fuller.... I prefer 3 bags at 385. The Water tool isn't needed, but it becomes on another level with the water tool(Ice'd).
    Attachment
    thumbnail-2 (94K)
  • Law7764
    @Bruce
    Cool, sounds tasty! I’ve considered buying the Extreme a few times but never pulled the trigger! Might pick up the next generation Q Extreme! Going to be picking up the Hybrid one day soon! :grin:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment