• 22spider
    what I would do is just pour the iso in the top inlet, then shake it vigorously, and then blow out, rinse out with water a few times as well, hey I'm going to try and use it dry tonight to see the results, @upside had brought it up and I'm curious, cheers
  • WOLF444
    What does it mean when you're using the device and holding the vape button down (to heat up) - and then you get 3 flashing red lights and the device vibrates in short bursts?

Edit: Okay I found the error code guide on the website and now I need to figure out the number of flashes and haptitc vibrations in order to diagnose the issue....
  • 22spider
    hey if you end up using the straw without water let me know how it works out, I'll like to see if we both get good results✌
  • nowayout

I haven't been able to get that last bit of water out since changing out the water twice and I'm starting to wonder if I am emptying it out wrong. lol But thanks I will try that when it's time. :)

Could be overheating? If it keeps doing that I would suggest having one of the Ghost members on here to assist you.
  • 22spider
    the only way to get that remainder water out is blow it all out, just blow as hard as you can into a sink and that should work✌
  • nowayout
    Thanks again. :)
  • 22spider
    no problem, just be careful, I noticed last night that my stock mouthpiece was sitting in the mv1 a little loose , the bubblstraw actually stretched out the gasket a bit because of the tight fitting, not a huge deal, but just something to keep an eye on ✌
  • Biesas

Just to confirm that is actually correct.
    Brings down the price to 191.75$ :gasp:

That's a lot better deal than what we had for the 420 sale...

Edit:
    I was tempted to pick up another heatsink, some stems and a spare battery... Surprise! They don't even list the battery pack no more on their website.

I'm getting really disappointed by the likes of Ghost and S&B
  • acstorfer
    Just to confirm that is actually correct.
    Brings down the price to 191.75$ :gasp:
    Biesas

I got the email from Ghost, so it’s correct. I made a comment on another thread about being bummed about the battery pack.
  • Biesas

I didn't get that email and when I went on their site, this promotion was not on there
  • acstorfer
    It worksPelicanWarlord

WHY WOULD I LIE???????

I get it. It’s too good to be true. I am bummed about the battery though.
  • acstorfer
    I didn't get that emailBiesas

:p :p :p
  • PelicanWarlord
    I got the email moments after that screenshot too, was just seconding the motion as it were.
  • nowayout
    Oh yeah thanks. I actually removed it from my MV1 to see how the mouth piece fit. It's loose but not like it's never been on these units. I've always had those mouth pieces pretty loose so it's no big deal...only problem for me has been using it in my car and accidentally pulling the mouthpiece off with it being in between my lips still. Sorta annoying but rarely happens.
  • Whofarted
    Guys can you mix concentrate such as wax in with dry herb with the MV1? Ghost seems to only recommend to only do one or the other?
  • 22spider
    I wouldn't recommend it, the wax may leak into the heater coils, sounds risky, I would just go with the pad that's included, it gives pretty decent flavor✌⚡
  • Whofarted
    gotcha. That’s a pretty common practice with the mighty/crafty I think...i wonder if design differences are the reason?
  • Boombastik
    dang, surprised they dont have batteries listed for sale on their website.
  • Stants

If you strip down and reset the gasket it should fit better again, when you pull the stem of the straw out it rolls the top of the gasket over, mine does exactly what you describe but after a clean and re assemble it's good as new again,

Have you got an OG ghost or a newer one with the redesigned stem/gasket ?
  • nowayout

Thanks! I will try reassembling the gasket. :)
    And I've had an MV1 since it's release and I have gone through a couple of MV1's already, including this recent replacement MV1. And this bubbler has made it 10x better as my mouth is no longer always dry. lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment