• Mr White
    That style of font is from my phone not the ups site
  • HomerSchwag
    It usually means the shipping label has been created but the item is not yet in the possession of UPS. I’ve seen this many times before, nothing to worry about unless it’s been more than 5+ days.
  • badbee
    I have a tracking number but have been in "Ready for UPS" mode for more than a day. It must be taking them a while to get all the packages put together. There's still a change it could show up on Friday I guess...
  • jqcj5
    Has anyone tried to register their new Ghost? I can't because the drop down for the Order Number isn't working. I've tried on Ipad and a PC
  • Mr White
    if mine said ready for ups I wouldn't be worries my tracking number says does not exist. That's a lot different than ready for ups
  • Mr White
    please help me out here this tracking number you gave me doesnt work this is John Munn and this is the tracking number you gave me 1Z37Y9R50230201902
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Hello ,

Apologies you had to follow up on this. The package left our warehouse on Monday Dec. 2nd. I dug a little deeper on this one and something caught my eye about your shipping address. I'll send you a PM.

For everyone following, we've been in contact with our UPS and DHL reps this week and have been advised that some deliveries are two-three days behind schedule due to the busy season. During the holidays, drivers do not always scan packages they bring onto their trucks when it's busy. Status not updating online is the result. Our UPS and DHL reps are doing the best they can to reach out to drivers to ensure they're following normal procedure.

We have a list of orders with status results that indicate packages have not been picked up from our warehouse when in fact they have. We're proactively monitoring as best we can. This is my second holiday season at GHOST, we've had three overall, and this has become the new normal. Not acceptable at all, but we are doing our best not to take our frustrations out on the reps taking our calls.

We appreciate your patience and hope you have a wonderful holiday season. We'll get to the bottom of this!

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
    Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories + GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase
  • Baron23
    Love the open and honest transparency, Virgil. You are a fucking CS stud, dude! :rofl: :joke: :cool:
  • GHOSTTEAM

I know UPS/DHL are big companies but in times like these I can't help but feel we're the only ones dealing with this. We're eternally optimistic mate!
  • Disappointedvapor
    Yea my shipping information says its shipping to north Dakota and I definitely dont live there lol. I'm really hoping it's just a mistake and I'll still get mine today.
  • Baron23
    if you don’t tag them, they may well not see your post.

@GHOSTTEAM
  • Disappointedvapor
    I'm already dealing with them via email so I didnt want to make things more confusing.
  • Baron23
    ah, sorry to have stepped on your toes. :up:
  • Disappointedvapor
    no no I appreciate it, was more trying to make things easy for them since they have alot on their plates it seems.
  • UbarDog
    My shipping and tracking is screwed up on the Ghost site. It's not working at all but I can go to the Order Shipments tab and get a proper tracking number from there (Not displayed anywhere else). Then I had to manually search this on the DHL web site.

Show its left USA happy days.

Hope this helps any one eager to check up on tracking
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube