• jqcj5
    @Mr White

1. Under the "Where Purchased" drop down choose Gift.
    2. type specifically where you got it
    3. select which Ghost you bought
    4. add Serial number
    5. Date of purchase

Submit.
  • Mr White
    Gotcha I'll give that a try thanks.
  • Mr White
    it worked thanks my friend!
  • sky69high
    ‍♂️ Worked for me
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Hey

Back out to the start of the registration form, start from the beginning. On the first drop-down option "WHERE PURCHASED" please select "OTHER" from that list.

You can then write in your order number in the 2nd field. You'll be good to go from there.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
    M-F 7AM-3:30PM PST
    Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories + GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase
  • suhteevuh
    Does anyone know the best way to contact Ghost vapes? I had my MV1 for less than a week and it seems the door sensor has failed. I have contacted them through their website but every response seems to take 24 hours or longer, and I am beginning to become a bit impatient.

I keep reading that their customer support is so good, but my experience is starting to become the exact opposite as I am now holding a $200 paper weight / brick after having it for less than a week.
  • Baron23
    @GHOSTTEAM

Calling all Virgil’s. See above

tag them like this
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Hi ,

Your message sounds familiar I believe we're already under way with the replacement. If your device is the black chrome, I mentioned that a latch failure was very unusual to occur so early on in the warranty period. Could you let us know how you concluded that the issue was with the door sensor?

I've linked you to our error code list so that you can reference and confirm. >>> MV1: Error Code List

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
    Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories + GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase
  • suhteevuh
    Thanks. The support person has said that a replacement order is underway.

I had confirmed the error code via the list above before reaching out (maybe I should have mentioned that).

My biggest issue thus far has been that my original support ticket was submitted last Monday and the replacement process was not commenced until today. So the lead time seems a bit a long. Otherwise, I am very happy with the how the device works while functioning. This vape is more smooth and efficient than any other vape I have ever used and I look forward to continuing its use.
  • Ferdi
    I am at the third BlackMate MV1... no one lasted more than 15 days before braking the door .. luckily enough I have also an old black chrome which I am using with the stealth heater because it works better and a super battery from the first stealth .... from three I made one .... was assured the latch problem was solved in the newer devices ... I have probably been given a bunch of old ones ... ne9pqlog9hk8mnfb.jpg
  • bulllee
    I'm having chips of coating coming off of the heat sink after just one deep cleaning. I put it to soak in iso for an hour and rinsed. Here's what it looks like,
    t1hhioprltu43col.jpg
    dpf1qqs3x8ef1z66.jpg
    This is from a replacement heat sink that you have already shipped to me as the first one sucked. I would like to know if you have any heat sinks without issues ?
  • bulllee
    Now it seems the door latch is broke. So far it's gone through 2 heat sinks and a door latch and it hasn't been a month. Not impressed by your vaporizer at all. Uneven heating, crucibles are a pain in the ass to use. Have to rotate them for even burn, battery life absolutely sucks. Some of the best tasting vapor when working right with a new heatsink, but the coating on the good heat sink is chipping after one deep cleaning !
  • Baron23
    This crap with the Stealths has been going on since they were introduced. Issues with peeling finish and door latch.

I have no idea WTF anybody would order a Stealth with these issues so well documented here and on other boards.

Just my view of it, is all.
  • bulllee
    First I saw Buds review of the Ghost and got interested, I kept reading how good a vape it was. Then the price drop came and the vas kicked in. I day after I ordered I started reading about door latches with the stealth and I thought oh I'm going to regret this. But I kept hearing how wonderful their customer service was, and people on this board saying how great a vape it was. Now I see it's not great of service and it's not so great a vape. Learned my lesson well about valuing others opinions. Just my view.
  • badbee
    Hey folks, how many sessions\draws do you get from one charge of your MV1? I've seen claims of 6-8 all the way up to 11 crucibles, or 100 draws, per charge. I'm getting less than that and logged my last charge at 4 crucibles with 35 draws at temp 3 and 10 draws at temp 4 (1 red light). This takes it down to 1 light of battery charge, not complete death. On my last couple of sessions I did continuous 25-30 second draws by pulsing the button and really liked it that way (I counted those as two draws when logging). Crucibles were full, leveled but not tamped down, and material was fairly dry and ground in an SLX (medium grind maybe?)

I remove the battery between sessions as advised to avoid blue tooth drain. Does this sound about right for battery life?
  • bulllee
    Battery life sucks, I don't believe 11 crucibles at all. Max I've gotten was 5. And yes I pulled the battery out in between uses. I don't believe anything about this vape :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When it worked ,it was some very tasty stuff, but it was a PIA and currently MIA in rotation.
  • kiddvudu2
    Pretty sure I've never made it thru 11 crucibles on a single charge b4. I'd say my average battery gets me thru 5ish tho. For the record, I rarely use temps over 405, and almost never above 415, the majority of my hits are between 365 and 392 (5ish hits per crucible). Definitely my favorite of 5 portables tho.

Peese!
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Hello

Thank you for reporting the issue with the heat sink. Please be advised we have special instructions for cleaning Stealth components in our support knowledgebase (I linked you to it below). Happy to get you sorted out. I'll send you a PM to get started.

+MV1: Cleaning

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • bulllee
    So one hour of soaking in Iso will cause it to chip ? :chin: And what causes the broken door latch :chin: ? It tasted great when it worked. I had planned to get a fast charger and another battery but why would I do that now when it doesn't work in the first place.
    I don't think it's too much to ask for a vape that works right outta the box .:rofl:
  • okla68m
    I want to send a Thank You to the GHOSTTEAM....my Original battery bit the dust....contacted Ghost after not seeing them on the product list. They sent me 2 New Batteries....for FREE !!!
    THANK YOU, GHOSTTEAM !!
  • Vapedude
    Ghost customer service is World Class :ok: :clap: :100: .
  • dfairles
    @GHOSTTEAM
    Arrg, Third broken latch in a year.
    If the customer service wasn't so great and the vapor wasn't so good I would give up.
    I even bought a backup one for when I have to have it replaced. The wife won't use anything else now.
    About to put in my third ticket.
  • WOLF444

This current unit is the Black/Stealth model? If so, inquire about selecting another model/finish for your replacement...
  • Mr White
    I've noticed the fire button on the back of the device keeps getting stuck. Is this normal? I hope not i am also wondering if anyone else is having the same issue and what I can do to rectify this problem.
    Mine is fine, but it’s not my daily driver and I’m very careful with it when I do use and clean it
    10vmhz2395d25sv8.jpeg
  • Disappointedvapor
    I got the satin silver model after my stealth unit latch broke and the heat sink peeled. So far no issues but honestly I use it alot less now. I'm worried something will break on it. And the constant cleaning and finicky vapor production was starting to get old before the first one broke. Dont get me wrong the CS stories are very true but I still feel let down by the unit itself. I'm keeping it in my rotation but its definitely no longer my daily driver.
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Hi

Thank you for writing in. As usual, the quickest way CS can help is if you submit a support ticket on our site or email us directly at

I'll send you a PM to make sure I have your information so that I can get a support ticket going for you.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
    Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories +GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase
  • FilosoficalThots
    @GHOSTTEAM

The following two codes for the trade in deal appear as invalid:
    MV1-TRADEIN-FC
    MV1-TRADEIN-50

The fine print says the deal is good until 12-31-19, but neither code worked yesterday at 10pm. Submitted a ticket on the website but still no response and I'm hoping to still purchase this deal before it expires.. any help?
  • FilosoficalThots
    Disregard above post. Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube