• Stants
    Can someone tell me how I've managed to change the default low temp on the app to this ?
    I've had the phone in my hand as I've finished the pull moved f1 up to max and L down to min ?
    rjc53gxnyp1m7z72.jpg

@ghostvapesofficial
    @GhostVapesNerissa
  • GhostVapesNerissa

Do you normally use fahrenheit? You have it on celsius.
  • Stants

Thanks for the speedy reply !
    No I'm in the UK so use c° but low should be at 170°
  • GhostVapesNerissa

Gotcha! I am going to tag Virgil...@GHOSTTEAM for assistance. ;)
  • Vagabond731
    Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong spot- new to the forums. Been using my MV1 on a daily basis for MONTHS. This morning the oven door will not close. Anyone else run into this? My Davinci IQ is down for the count too so I'm hoping I can resolve without sending it in. Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • Wildcat
    ↪GhostVapesNerissa
  • Stants

May sound a daft question but I've noticed the door resistance depends on how snug the heatsink is, can you close the door with the heatsink removed ?
  • Vagabond731
    You know, I was fumbling with it while trying to get to work- I hadn't tried that, so I'm not sure. I feel like the latch isn't catching. Worked fine yesterday...I'll give that a shot later and see if that helps. Thanks for the reply!
  • Biesas

Most likely a broken latch.

There has been quite a few incidents with the little lip snapping off. People have tried using the Ghost by just holding the crucible tray shut with their finger.

Seems to happen more on the Stealth variant of the MV1.
    I have the Stealth one (my second one, as the first one's firing button kept getting stuck in on position) so far no problems with the latch, but I probably only put 3-5 crucibles a week through mine, so very very very light use I would call it.

Even considering selling mine since it doesn't get used that often :meh:
  • Stants
    Also with thermal expansion it get a little harder to close, sometimes I ave to gently ease the outer latch back over the notch
  • Vagabond731
    I appreciate the reply. I've got the stealth version as well. Usually will do about 3 to 5 crucibles per day, and it's been keeping up great until now.
  • Vagabond731
    I'll give that a go, and see if that does the trick.
  • GhostVapesNerissa

Thanks @Wildcat for the tag!

@Vagabond731 I am sorry to hear about the door. I will send you a PM to get some information.

Nerissa :)
  • GHOSTTEAM

Hi @Stants!

Thank you for reporting and for the screenshot. This is the first I've seen this happen and could not recreate it myself. Just a shot in the dark, are you in the beta app group? In other words, do you have the beta app?

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Stants

Hi virgil,

No not in beta, it was just downloaded from the play store,
  • martinstraka8282
    Is there a Beta app available that includes swapping the temp and battery indicator?

I'd be willing to waive my warranty to get in on that!
  • GHOSTTEAM

Thank you! What I'm going to do is serve this up to digital ops, maybe they've seen this before and can shed some light on it. I'm interested to know how this happened (actually find it pretty cool!). They'll likely ask for some info to check against so I should collect that from you first. Could you give me the following please?

+What version of the app are you running (click here for how to find that info)
    +Make/Model of phone/mobile device

Looking forward to figuring this out!

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Baron23
    (actually find it pretty cool!).GHOSTTEAM

Well, yeah me too as I would love to be able to adjust all five flower pre-set temps. !!
  • Stants
    @GHOSTTEAM @Baron23
    Literary have no idea, apps been open,
    Phone in palm of my hand face down and I've flipped it over and it's done that !
    I'm on v1.1.2 on the app & S9 phone
    Cheers !
  • GHOSTTEAM

Hi!
    To be honest I don't know how possible that will be to add you to the beta group at this stage in the game. Our focus is on the completion and release of the firmware (I promise we are!). Also I don't have keys to the gate so to speak. I can gather your info to send over for the next group though! Feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • GHOSTTEAM

Totally in agreement with you there. Pretty cool that the app did that on its own! We're not especially opposed to making it possible to customize all temp settings. The how of it all is where we're at. Goes without saying we'd have a lot more control and information about it if we had the required skills and background to do this kind of work ourselves. I for one would be a lot more financially stable!

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • GHOSTTEAM

Thank you! My goal is to find out how this happened. Just so I know as well, do you have a specific expectation in terms of an outcome? For example, do you want a specific action to be done or are you more asking for informational purposes? Just want to know how I can best be of help to ya. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Vagabond731
    thanks again. Will be sending this in very shortly. Thanks for the quick response!
  • martinstraka8282
    No worries, I will wait patiently for the official release as it sounds like that's still in the works!
  • GHOSTTEAM

We really appreciate your patience and also for volunteering to participate in the beta group.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Stants

Hi virgil,

No real specific outcome needed for me really, it was more my curiosity of how/why it happened & if anyone else had experience this, it baffled me I'll try and replicate doing what I normally do post work vape to see if I can figure out what I did

if i want to go to lower temps I can work round it with the custom settings anyway

Cheers
  • GHOSTTEAM

Sounds like a plan. I hope the info I get is just as interesting, update soon.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • BobCat
    @ghost-ops @GHOSTTEAM @GhostVapesNerissa @ghostvapesofficial

Hello,

It's become my cause célèbre to find out what happened to these 4 giveaway items which were never sent to Bud. Will you please provide an update?

Thanks,
    Robert

Hey Guys,

Our new MV1 Stealth Edition is already making waves but we want to make it even easier for VapeLife members to get their hands on one.

Nothing beats a free prize weekly giveaway, so we are sending Bud 4 X Stealth Bundles for a few very lucky subscribers.

Each giveaway bundle will include a Stealth MV1, Fast Charger, Spare Battery and Crucible Dispenser, so stay tuned for details on how to enter once he returns from the vape cave.

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/4067/mv1-stealth-giveaway-and-trade-in-offer/p1
  • UbarDog

10 months ago and serveral member pokes and they still ignor this :rage:

Don't forget to tag @ghostvapesofficial too
  • BobCat
    Thank you! I added the tag. I've enquired multiple times without response. I know the FC giveaways were honored. I'm flummoxed because GHOST essentially started here. It dominated the forum. Everyone helped provide support for members with issues......
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment