• Chandler
    Glad to finally have tested a G43.

The flavor is top notch, my FIRST draw however? I haven't duplicated. That initial was unlike any other. My mouth has never been coated with such flavour. Overall amongst the tastiest vapor profiles I've experienced.
    0 draw restriction. Smooth clouds. Great effects. Meat n potatoes. The jhook is a great companion. Enjoying it more so far over my lil globe bubbler.
    Started with pineapple express. Most flavourful strain I posess. About to experiment with the more dank!

Thankyou @VapeCritic for fitting me in. You've concocted something very special. My package arrived in a timely manner with everything expected and what felt like alot more! I had alot fun during The unboxing. (pretty sure an edible had kicked in during the unboxing, but still)
    Excited to ba a part of your future creations. Sign me up, then sign me up again!

Cheers

Edit* I haven't gone past 11.5 watts. Just reread a few posts n it seems 13 watts is kill mode... I'm a temp step till I reach there
  • UbarDog

Heyoo Chandler glad you liking it. Been stressed recently so my G- has been getting ALOT of use of late. I Roll on 12.5w recently mainly because I use an 18-14 adapter as a bowl. The Load it further away from heater, With it loaded inside the slide you can go lower than 11.5w for a longer sesh.

With ma G-43 I have got a new routine now that I would like to share with you and others. Basicly its temp stepping on the fly .
    Times maybe different to others but I start 1st hit at about 2 1/2 mins in to pre heat and then about a min after that. Then I leave it for 3-4 mins for 2 rippers. The 1st and 2nd hit are not cloud's but flavourful -more flavour than leaving it to heat for longer.
  • Chandler
    I Roll on 12.5w recently mainly because I use an 18-14 adapter as a bowl. The Load it further away from heater, With it loaded inside the slide you can go lower than 11.5w for a longer sesh.UbarDog
    Hmm, so you fit all the same screens into your 18-14 adapter and use it as a bowl?... So your G NEVER gets dirty, only need to clean the adapter, but functions the same by just ramping up the heat a little? This sounds brilliant? Does everyone do this?? @UbarDog where are you for concentrates?
  • UbarDog

Can't get THC concentrates over here .
    There are a few fans of the adapter bowl method.

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/101813

My old post on it. Only change I have made, Is to lower Wattage and I have lowered the screen its now close to the 14mm joint. I got 2 adapters from DHGate for like $3. I think its worth a try and see if you like it .

Edit:

Wahhhhhhhhhhh That post is 5 months old I need to check when I 1st got Ma G!!!!! How time Flys. Had it out just last night and its still going strong. Its treated my good since I got it :D :D
  • LabPong
    Edit* I haven't gone past 11.5 watts. Just reread a few posts n it seems 13 watts is kill mode... I'm a temp step till I reach thereChandler

There should be no reason to temp step with this vape. But....just wondering because you have the inclination to do so..... what is your ohm reading of the resistance? It should be close to 0.89ohm.
  • FANBOY
    Looks super cheap
  • Chandler
    what is your ohm reading of the resistance? It should be close to 0.89ohmLabPong
    Right now @ 11w, .77ohms...
    5mins+ heatsoak at 11w I don't need to go up, I'm getting clouds. I can probably go down a few. I actually fell asleep while my G was heating last night (@11w), woke up probably about 25-30 mins later. Realized, then took a fantastic draw just as the battery died! Taste was slightly muted but still tasty. Huge rip. Gotta love convection!
  • game 7
    Hey is it me? But I can't find the G43 discussion on FC any longer. What happened???
  • game 7
    I see said the blind man. Thanks.
  • tsr
    Hi! Don't know if this was already a topic, but did you already think about selling the G as a diy kit? You could prepare a how-to video and this way you might be able to ship them faster without increasing your workload... Just an idea;) Btw - I would increase the price so you start to make some money for further R&D;)
  • Dr green thumb
    s0wi5xnt4wrhfkwl.jpg

PITARA Whip/Hose Replacement - Aromatherapy Diffuser Air Freshener - Hookahs/Shisha - fit for TopVapor - EZ Vape- Retro Vapes - Hot Box and more - each come with FREE 5 extra replacement screens pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075FSGVK5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_WC6rDb62GJHDH

I know that not everyone likes whips but hookah whips look like you can fit the g43 to them and use it that way.
  • EconMan

Yeah, I'm looking for a "vale-stem like silicone/rubber thingy that I can hook a short whip to the Carta glass. It's worst trait is one must bow their head to effectively use it.

Lastly, your link set off my righteous indignation. Amazon selling paraphernalia and even actual vaporizers (saw the Airizer!) even via prime!.... A small vape company is put through the underwriting wringer before they are allowed to legally accept credit cards..... amazon does whatever the fuck they want and I seriously doubt they are paying "high risk" rates? :rage:
    This makes it so hard for small merchants to compete. Of course, that's the very idea of course :(

Ok, it's out of me now. Thanks for the opportunity for vent/release. :nerd:
  • LabPong
    I know that not everyone likes whips but hookah whips look like you can fit the g43 to them and use it that way.Dr green thumb

I would never put a G43 on a whip and use it....you are asking for problems and harsh vapor!

Because it has no stand or way to be held but your hand.......you will most likely burn yourself on the first use with a G43 .......and imagine what can happen after the first few draws when you get.....lifted... and do not have that same sense of reality......lol
  • MothChewMoth
    prob work well with this bad boy :joke:

Actually I've got one of these for my Evo... @EconMan I'll test out today and let you know how it goes. I'm home from back pain again today unfortunately...

gooqqjfli3wmmb4l.jpg
  • BestBuds
    I love those stands. I wish I could afford one. I have a Nomad coming so all other vape stuff is on hold.
    I hope your back feels better. I know that pain well and it's pretty aweful.
  • Mangu
    Amazon is it’s own bank :lol:
  • Chandler
    Had a few nice sessions with some live resin n my G43. Very 'uplifting'. After my 3rd or fourth session, my SiC disk got stuck. I ended up fucking it up with a pair of tweezers trying to get it out. I think it's still usable, it's just lost its shape. I guess best practice would be to do a quick wipe with a qtip after back to back to back concentrate sessions!

Jack herer n blueberry hash out for delivery. Day off tomorrow. Some serious G experiments going down tonight!
  • MothChewMoth
    Same thing happened with mine. Don't quote me, but I believe the diameter of some of the older slides is a little narrower than the current spec, so they occasionally get stuck on the ground glass. If you take your pick tool and spin the disc, it'll come out EVENTUALLY. If it's the healthstone only usually it'll come right out. If you did a double-decker, make sure to clean out any flower residue or you're gonna have a bad day.
  • Chandler
    @MothChewMoth haven't tried a double-decker as yet. I should.

Just occurred to me. I was having mediocre results with this blueberry hash (smells and tastes like blueberries!).
    But I'm realizing how far away from the heater the hash is. I guess I'd have greater results if I used the sic stone to move it closer to the heater? I will experiment!
    Anybody else using hash with their G? Like Afghani type hash that doesn't melt!
  • MothChewMoth
    I'd be happy to experiment with you on that hash :rofl:
  • Chandler
    @MothChewMoth honestly, @VapeCriticyou should host! But imagine our own Vapelife Cannafest where members all came together from abroad to meet greet, network, establish relationships, and most importantly, CONSUME! We could hit the blueberry all day my friend!...

(Can't lie though, my main motivation for cannafest is to seek wifey. I NEVER meet women with the same love and appreciation for herbs. And When I do, they're ALWAYS taken :sad:
  • Detroitvapes420
    Man I must use way too much oils in my G43. Mine is so dirty after like 3 months it won't come clean with a iso soak. My fault for never cleaning it till now anyway. I'll post some before and afters.
  • Detroitvapes420
    Wait.... I was watching the videos on putting it back together and Bud had 3 screens all together and mine only had 2. Anyone? @BobCat @Dr green thumb
  • upside
    8dzsbkkh54p07imo.jpeg

The G43 rocks! I've been experimenting with the VapeXhale Cloud Evo Easy Load Bowl in the G43. It fits well enough. Even though the ELB extends outside of the G43, herb is still contained in the glass portion due to the thickness of the end cap. I like that I can take the basket out to stretch out a session. for stirring, and cleanup. Anybody else doing this?
  • Bruce

Yah All Better Be Careful,

That dang G43 is so potent it will put you on your ass and you will be begging for your mommy...

Peace, Love & Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Detroitvapes420
    Well it came out like new.. It's was super dirty.. Pics coming
  • LabPong
    Well it came out like new.. It's was super dirty.. Pics comingDetroitvapes420

Good deal...nothing like clean glass for pure taste!

Now your ready to go injector style. Just use an adapter with screen or get an elev8r bowl.

This rig I use 9.1-9.3w
    Ghook1.jpg

Here are mine that I use with the G43, Flowerpot, and Elev8r. I do not change the temps....just draw technique differences with different size rigs is my only tweak needed to make the G43 work really well. Just remember, if your using a decent size glass rig...and water....draw slightly harder than you normally would with other vapes through the rig.

stockModed_zpshgegog2i.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

This rig I use at 10.1w
    G43Rig.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal