• LabPong
    So much want :fire:PaperBackWriter

what say.....
  • mmx
    Bud has got to be massively applauded for getting the G43 project as far as he has, although I’m sure this news will come as a huge disappointment to those unfortunate enough to miss out :cry:Terpenetime

Agreed. How does government screw ordinary human being? With Texas, sorry TAXES :lol: Im probably one of these guys.. signed up, but I think too late :cry:
  • PaperBackWriter

Translation: I really would like to purchase this vaporizer! It really seems nifty and right up my alley!
  • EconMan

Buy a used one. They are selling above par, but that is just supply and demand.
    That there is a viable secondary market for this rather unknown product is testimony onto its utility. :cool:
  • PaperBackWriter

Thanks pal, Im new to this forum but I will check out the classies. I will keep my eye open for one :up:
  • Bruce

If you dont posses in your ownership at least one G43, perhaps its time to rethink the priorities in your life.

Peace, Love & Vape

The one and only.... ^ ^ ^ Vape Master ^ ^ ^ snz30q61vw8hc00j.jpg
  • LabPong
    ↪VapeCritic↪Pud↪LabPong↪Law7764↪Tone
    If you dont posses in your ownership at least one G43, perhaps its time to rethink the priorities in your life.
    Peace, Love & Vape
    Bruce

I do.....a few actually. Bruce, I am one of the beta testers.....but you are correct! lol :100:
  • Bruce

I had a G43 session and look what it did to me!

aznl5o7qkeg26qfq.jpg
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong

I had a G43 session and look what it did to me!
    Bruce

lol Bruce.....the opposite usually happens to me.....

0QgAQu5v_Tw7gqSbI4CgYPjihpFfES3V2rTHGvxPLFc.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9e92ddb7d9089054627066a516acc019f1ab7136
  • lovetovapeherb
    Hey Bud! Can you confirm if I made it on the list if you see this? I’m super excited. I really hope so
  • tsr
    me too please.
  • Cl4ud3
    I know you were added as it was before the cut off any more than that I don't know.

I can't say for sure but Hazel did reply after you had asked saying everyone prior to her post was added.
  • lovetovapeherb
    thank you very much. I thought so but wasn’t 100%. Appreciate you.
  • Hapo
    ...I can hardly wait to see what's gonna happen next...

-tinhead
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    Now I'm in Fucking fall mode! Thanks VC!
    https://youtu.be/1xhA22Q12O8
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    Before, Then after 1 more hit off camera at 12 watts!
    R6zBbtz.jpg
  • Baron23
    Ran the G43 last night. What a hammer. While you can load smaller amounts, I go for .2 g and get a couple of huge clouds then finish draws.

Three loads last night and I indeed slept well which is rare in my life.
  • Xclerk
    I was hoping to hop on here to grab one of tgese but dint think I'll make the list. Does look tasty tasy
  • EconMan
    Ran the G43 last night. What a hammer. While you can load smaller amounts, I go for .2 gBaron23

Yeah, The G is like a high performance race car. You can drive only in first gear but why? It works best when it is pushed to its limits. I only do full loads and I don't stir (I just smash the pad down with a dabing tool and of course add an extra couple drops of distillate.
    If you have diamonds or even thc distillate, it's really nice to put an concentrate pad in it (with weed below it) and several drops of concentrate on the pad. The result is a POTENT kick-my-ass hit AND full spectrum taste -- best of both worlds.
  • MothChewMoth
    or you can just walk on the wild side and add that concentrate directly to your flower...no pad needed :cool:
  • EconMan

Very true, but Aristotle said (referencing a dead Socrates) "the unplanned life is not worth examining" :nerd:
    I find direct-to-flower oils interfere with the proper vapor generation process, and by oiling up the pad and placing it on top closest to the heater, I get significantly better taste.
  • EconMan
    I was hoping to hop on here to grab one of tgese but dint think I'll make the list.Xclerk

They do occasionally go on sale here albeit at a substantial premium - supply and demand. I suspect most folks value theirs in addition to its direct utility, and in some part also because of their emotional connection to VapeCritic, and are reluctant to sell theirs. I am. Everyone has their price but mine would be measured in the mid hundreds. :nerd:
  • MothChewMoth
    yeah, I'd be hard pressed at this point to part with either of mine. My price tag is probably higher than I'd ever actually ask for one.
  • EconMan
    yeah, I'd be hard pressed at this point to part with either of mine. My price tag is probably higher than I'd ever actually ask for one.MothChewMoth

Having sold my Tesla (more than I paid for it) I went to the Acura dealership investigating the efficacy of "throwing down" for a NSX only to discover they were twice the price I thought they would be. :gasp:
    I left still carless. lol I tend to buy used cars so I probably would not have bought it even if it was half price, but I wanted to see what a new one drove like.

So if anyone wants to buy my G for $130k, it's yours :nerd:
  • Mangu
    just to be fair I’ll do a straight swap of my G for anyone’s used Tesla or NSX, no additional cash needed on top...
  • MothChewMoth
    I'll take the plain old sports cars
  • LabPong
    Troy from 420vapezone on the G43CannaMana

You mean......Randy with Troy lol

I do like Randy's idea of a wood piece. I am going to try to make one this weekend. It will probably be 2 pieces.
  • Xclerk
    Had a good friend offer his place on the list if it makes it that far. Anybody know what number it up to and around how many left?
  • max3334
    Hi, if there is any that has an extra g43 or even one that they have will to sell it PM. Please
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment