Manufacturer: NewVape
    Where to buy: Official NewVape Store *see deals page for 5% off code

Existing FlowerPot discussions you should check out:
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/3417/flowerpot-vrod-review
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/4969/the-weed-eater-by-newvape
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/5127/dcup-by-newvape
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/763/newvape-flowerpot

@VapeCritic's NewVape FlowerPot Vaporizer Review

I know you guys who have this one love it so post up some quick reviews and pics!

y05ijsikelkulkdf.jpg
  • Ctipp22
    My overall favorite vape to use right now with the glass bowl and screen at around 670 degrees. Hard device to beat. mxptrdu89ux2g59p.jpeg
    Some pics
    fniu3sl0nizb7knm.jpeg
    o5f8oco302wccczv.jpeg
    4evxm10jsgm39cif.jpeg
  • VapeCritic
    Live Review of the NewVape WeedEater at 4:00pm ET
    https://youtu.be/4fJRIBE8ttk

• Ctipp22
    My Weed Eater is getting real purple already. Color changes a lot faster than ShowerHead.
  • Hapo
    ...I might be too stupid for Flowerpots...I wish the carb caps would change color...(ouch)

...I have been running the V Rod with the cap pretty much all the time so I took the dab tool/handle off...

...need I explain...???...LoL…

...that the Weed Eater has less draw resistance than the other Flowerpots is impressive...

...I thought the V Rod has no draw resistance...
  • Mangu
    i guess they’re both pretty low in the draw resistance dept? Really have been enjoying my vrod. Me thinks I’ll run a lap with the g43 and vrod at the same damn time....will let ya know how that goes...
  • Hapo
    ...IMHO, only an idiot would try such a thing...

...do let us know how it works out and please be shur to show how us exactly to rig it...
  • Ctipp22
    I did a little experiment with a brand new cleaned glass bong and FP bowl. With and without water. Without water I’m able to make huge clouds drawing verrrrrrry slow. With water I seemed to get same clouds but with a smoother feel and what was weird is actually sometimes the flavor was better WITH clean water. I could taste better when my lungs had a smoother draw. Totally different with other devices.
  • Baron23
    I use water w FP also. Gives the right amount of restriction for me, personally.
  • Mangu
    .....imho only a bigger idiot would judge someone for trying....but oh well....to each his own.....am I right???????.....anyway.....here’s how it would kinda look like....a3bjugqelrwdsy2n.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb

l38u0ozam6n95n2a.jpg

I enjoy this combo pretty often. I love watching the vapor as it goes through the adapter.
  • Hapo
    ...thank you...that looks less dangerous by an order of magnitude than zancru's Floppy Double Flowerpot Rig...

...I burn myself every time I use one...the only floppy bit in my rig is Hapo...

...I see you also put your carb cap handle on in the correct position....great minds n' shit... .!.:D.!.

...I would also like to comment upon the fact that is be my humble opinion that using one hazardously hot Flowerpot and some other, less dangerous vape when doing those doubles is, IMHO, a good bit less idiotic than juggling two Flowerpots with one hand...!!!...

...and I am not judging anyone...I am merely commenting upon the attendant irony...

...I have crashed two Hayabusas...going for the third...

...now that's idiotic...I am pretty sure it is, anyway...

...I am ok with occasionally twaxing...the V Rod is hazardous enough for Hapo…

...you could say he was sort of Haphazard...

...how much extra vapor do you expect to pull in…???...can you clear a V Rod in one hit...???...I can't...

...if not, is there an actual gain in those double rigs...???...are they more than a novelty...???...do I need one of those next...?!?...LoL...
  • Mangu
    Most certainly just novelty!! :lol: Definitely tried to kill them both in one rip but ended coming back for a couple quick cleanup pulls. I’ll tell ya what though, after that I had to put everything away and go night night.

@Dr green thumb I’m sure you experienced similar side effect :rofl: What I like about the G43 in combination with vrod is that once they’re rigged up there you can just sip at it with no button or Dynavap to click lol....Quick painless ride to la la land
  • VapeCritic
    that looks less dangerous by an order of magnitude than zancru's ...Hapo

I get what you're saying/asking, but next time don't make it personal please, coolios?

Also imo, Terminator hits are awesome, but they're lung busters!
  • bulllee
    How long does it take to heat up from start ?
  • Hapo
    ...in that case I will have to give it a shot when my G43 gets here...

...I see you sell the glass @ $7...I'll have to ad one to my order...

...I wasn't trying to make anything personal so much as establishing a definite point of reference...

…(…) is an inspiration to us all…(that isn't necessarily a good thing)…(grin)

...but if he is off limits I will never speak of him again...
  • Mangu
    vrod takes about 2-3 mins for the Auber to indicate the coil is at temp...But I like to let it heat soak for a good 5-6 mins. Rips get real serious after that metal is well heated.
  • NVChris
    They are all pretty low resistance. The Vrod will inherently have a tiny bit more resistance because you are feeding air through one hole and then dispersing/diffusing it into 18 holes. That whole process disrupts the easy flow. But its pretty minuscule, and from the looks of it, most seem to welcome it.
  • UbarDog

Heyo Chris

I don't own a New Vape but because its on my "list". I have been keeping up with threads ect and seen/heard people talk about the airflow , draw resistance and capping vs non-capped.

Looking top down at the WE and SH. I feel it would be easy for you guys to make a "twist top" adjustable airflow. Where people can open and close off the holes to there liking. Or have changable plates like the grinders - Fine med course ^^
  • NVChris
    I think Ive seen something like that on the drawing board before. I believe it was with the Vrod Carb Cap.
    The challenge, if i recall correctly, was finding a way to spin it without burning the crap out of yourself versus keeping it at a reasonable price.
    I imagine the challenges would be similar with a spinning/air restricting head.
    I also vote for more R&D on this. I also think it'd be sick.

I think its definitely worth a mention!

• UbarDog

Noice!
    Getting medicated people to not burn them selves IS a challenge . So much so @52 made a thread Show us your burns after purchasing a FP.

Only thing i can think of is, to have a tool for the job, Much like a angle grinder spanner or security screwdriver
    shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzqUJrZCMRooA-UMj93baEgeZdp-eisLXjXjfdYOUzOKyGqaRMQi462J4aFa6Ig4_AUzXa12Zg68M&usqp=CAc
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR622J_DahPBxdgWcWFdWEp8hGjtfvHC94K7d0q4tu3-kXV6Su3

LoLz here is me ramberling on and you got a R&D team and proberly been though all this. :D
  • NVChris
    Trust me, there is no R&D team. Ed is the mad genius, he designs everything and tests it. If there is additional testing to be done its between just a couple of us in the shop. I do the site stuff, so I occasionally have to do testing when i need some real, factual info. Our master machinist also does some testing bc he's hands on in product dev. So yeah, three of us.

Do not be fooled! we are a small team, we all wear many hats and all this feedback is truly valuable for product development and revisions.

So lets continue to ramble on!

EDIT: The burn thread is GOLD!!!! lol!
  • UbarDog

Wow! Just Wow . Very interesting that your a team of 3. Love this guy Ed already ! and one guy machines every head in exsistance ? or just the prototypes . I know CNC automates some aspects but still , Its a hell of a work load. If I ever strike it rich I will be commissioning Ed to make a Ti Iris Valve Weed Eater. Aesthetically it would look amazing but would be a machinist's nightmere! Kinda like in a camara lense.
    mechanical_iris_animated_by_billybob884-d3l4is3.gif
    ....But with more blades .
  • VapeCritic
    Hey what's up man thanks for posting! :strong:
  • Baron23
    hi Chris and welcome!!

Liger had an adjustable air flow carb cap and it seems to me that the general consensus was it was more of a PIA than it was worth for the application. That and of course the got reclaim gunked up.

Simple and elegant are the watch words here, IMO.

Cheers
  • NVChris
    Well, let me clarify.

Ed owns the joint and hes the mad genius. He really does have his hands in everything here.
    Lori is Eds wife and she is the person that interacts with customers and ships all the orders.
    Mariela helps with cleaning and packaging the parts and also helps Lori with shipping.
    Justin is the Master machinist. Guy is a genius in his own right and works closely with Ed on development and testing.
    Then there is Justin (2) and DJ who run the machines.
    I do the site/design stuff as well as photos, video, content, blogs, social, events and some customer interaction when we need it (the support side of things).

It is 7 of us.

Glad to contribute some! Thanks for the warm welcome!

You are likely right. I agree. But its sure for fun, especially for Ed to tinker with new ideas, those are what eventually bring more new stuff. Im personally always blown away by the attention to detail. I guess I dont have the mind of a machinist.

Thanks for joining!
    Thanks for the info! Love the company even more now.
  • NVChris
    Yeah man! Holler anytime with questions.
    I'm around all the time, that is, unless i'm not. ;)
  • Hapo

...indeed...

...elsewhere I noted that if the Weed Eater has even less draw resistance that the V Rod it would be impressive, yet for Hapo futile, as I would probably cap it anyway...

...I leave the 2 hole cap on the V Rod pretty much all the time...

...I just remove the cap to load concentrates into the V Rod...

...maybe I am not doing it right...I am still struggling with the V Rod a bit, but it is not for sale...

I don’t understand. You complain the Vrod is too restrictive(it’s not) yet you carb it? No need to carb it for flower.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment