• 38spider
    Keep it coming, I'm buying a weedeater next month and it's nice to here its working well for ya,✌, good stuff.
    When you just can’t wait to get home! Remote start and heat up with a Kasa smart outlet.
  • fatbiker
    Lol, I use that same smart outlet to remote start my VRod :up:
    How are you guys cleaning the underside of your carb cap? Mine is charred and is laughing at iso.
  • Dr green thumb

I soaked it in iso for 15 minutes and cleaned right up.
  • zancru

Get a soft green, or softer, pot scrubbing pad. NOT THE METAL KIND.
    3M has a purple or blue kind?? Softer finer scrubbing pot pad.
    Soak a piece in ISO, and use it, to scrub that inside part of the cap, hard, no remorse!!! Jajajajajaja nothing to worry about there.
    You can go easy too, but it’ll take you extra 1/2 minute. Rinse in ISO for extra safety.
    Rinse well, very well, very very well, fibers will detach from the pad, all over the cap, like grit, rinse over again. Did I said rinse well???
    Then hair drier blow it.
    Clean as new.
    It can be used softer, in every Ti part, try not to scratch it. You’ll lose some color tone/shine, but it’ll be back soon.
    If you polish really really hard, and go really really soft pad, you’ll probably bring it to new.
    WARNING!!!! TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
    Stay vaped.
    Finally an entry level kit :starstruck:
    https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot/build-a-bundle/flowerpot-combopot-complete-kit
    Kidding @NewVape420 nicely done!!
  • 38spider
    if I ever win the lottery I'll be sure to pick one up$$, lol.
    BCG vs Ripper fine grind for my WE and V-Rod

HR
    8scianl00a9sl6jd.jpeg
    BCG
    gu39rf4rdn2e7i7b.jpeg
    I like the BCG better.
    3onbr27jeq2f3zf7.jpeg
    y6frn0jaolh5lin8.png
  • Baron23
    Me too....its very fluffy fine grind and works well for me.

AND...it is quite potent! Durban Poison :starstruck: :love: :starstruck:
  • Mangu
    Best way to clean this dirty, gunky vrod sic dish?? Put about 3-4 grams through it and never was really able to clean it off well enough.
  • Baron23
    set your controller to 180-200 F, put a drop of water in the halo, add a drop of ISO and quickly q-tip it. It will look like new.

Often, the ISO isn’t needed just water.

I avoid high temp burn offs as I don’t thin running my rig at 900 F or so is particularly good for it.

You can also torch SiC to get it clean. But I prefer the calmer approach of water and q-tip.

Best to use distilled water for this and in your rig if not doing do already.
  • Mangu
    thanks, I’ll give that a try. Last time I tried to a-tip with iso just evaporated and this thing is caked.

In the Dcup I fill the room temp dish 3/4 full with distilled water and bring it to a slow but steady boil, takes a few minutes, when the water is almost gone I hit it with a drop of iso and qtip it. Not something I do after every session though, only when needed. On the Dcup I use 325°f from a cold start but haven’t tried it on the Vrod yet.
  • Skyvaper
    Ive really been enjoying the WE and even took it to a friends place to test the waters in a group setting. There was really no learning curve except for me showing them once how to use it. The only comment was that it is a lot of equipment. I guess it would seem like alot to someone who's never seen a FP. I've watched several videos and did my research by reading the forums and piecing together different bundles before I settled on my current setup.

As far as temps go I think 640 is my sweet spot for a longer session.

Micro and I mean micro dosing is where I kick it up to 675 and am able to get one nice hit off an unbelievably small amount.

I am curious how a carb cap would change the experience with the added airflow restriction but I am content with the performance.
  • LabPong
    When you just can’t wait to get home! Remote start and heat up with a Kasa smart outlet52

haaaaa nice!

I use several in my grow areas....I never thought to use them for that though....free buds for 52! :ok:
    I’m going to have to make a pluck and pull Pelican Case for this. I don’t travel out of town overnight very often but when I do, this will come with me when possible. Really wish I took it to Sturgis. Dhgate Nuc fits perfectly.
    84gc8u5jg5t9bsd9.jpeg
    cg2fhvpmzs3jawq7.jpeg
    f9id6op4epd314e3.jpeg
  • Pakalolo2
    Save yourself some serious cash and check out Harbor Freight and look at their Apache cases. For your rig, maybe a 4800 or 3800 case will work for you. I have my G43 Terminator Kit in a 4800 and it has worked out well when I’ve traveled with it.
  • Pakalolo2
    v2wzqn05pxgxaksz.jpeg
    This is my G43 Terminator Kit using the Apache 4800 case. I would not recommend throwing it around but for general safe transport, it does the job.

Nicely Done! :up: :love:
  • Pakalolo2
    I think I picked up this case for $40 on sale. Comparably sized Pelican was $235!
  • NVChris
    serious question... what would you guys like to see as an entry level kit? Just the metal? metal and electronics? case? Curious to see some responses...
    Each head basic kit

Head, coil, pid, basic stand and post, choice of glass bowl size

Optional:
    carb cap, Ti bowls, glass, case, etc.

VRod/Dcup include the dish nut but have optional dishes.

I think a basic Vrod kit for flower without a dish would run about $269, Weedeater $254, Showerhead $279

You guys have my address :rofl:
  • Pud
    your site uses too much jargon with too little explanation of your terminology and the interconnectedness of the terminology. I’d love to go online with you and go through your site so you see it through the eyes of someone unfamiliar with your products trying to make sense of your offerings so I understand wtf I’m buying... flowerpot showerhead vrod shovelhead twax vape... all these words on the same page with no real definitions... you know what it means but I have know idea so I get frustrated, hit my current vapes and figure I’ll try to understand another day... this should not be the experience I have when trying to spend $500-$1000 with your company.

3x9d86e75wmx0prp.png
    1uxje2v47858uo3e.png

So I start loading my cart and go to accessories... I should be able to click on the accessory and see a little pic, description, or something.... instead it just will add to cart or take out, nothing else

scpoopc0b08cpwhp.png

Anyway..... I’d like to see you fix your site in this deficiency from a novice New Vape perspective.
  • Pud
    *started new thread so as not to hijack
  • NVChris
    noted... I'll bring it up to Ed for sure!
  • Pud
    thank you sir!
  • 38spider
    I could not agree with you anymore, It took me awhile to navigate through the site in the beginning as well, I'm glad to see the proactiveity of someone breaking the site down better✌
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment