• Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Ctipp22
    ohhhh that would be coooool
  • Deleted User

I thought you mentioned wishing it was less restrictive somewhere. If I’m wrong I apologize.
  • Deleted User

Keep experimenting with draw speed and temp. Double weave screen and fine grind. 7-10 second draws should milk up the glass.
  • Deleted User

While I have never used an enano, I can’t imagine them being any more different and at least in my brain are completely incomparable.
  • Dr green thumb

Comparing the enano to the vrod is like comparing the dynavap m to the evo.

@Hapo

Please tell us how you are using your v rod as maybe we can do some trouble shooting with temperature settings and other settings we can help tweak.
  • Deleted User
  • Dr green thumb

What a way to avoid the question. The quick look at what they are doing isnt getting you out from this.

I never had an enano of my own but I did have one from Ed's. The vrod without a refined technique or temp adjustment blew it out of the water and that's without doing a double.

The extraction from the weed eater or vrod is not easily matched from other vapes.
    I came from mostly using a Dynavap, rbt, Mv-1 and have owned and used many other REALLY GOOD vapes! G-43 is the closest thing I have used. Flowerpots are not portable(not even with the battery in all honesty), are dangerous as hell, expensive and definitely not for everyone. I’m just glad I’m not everyone, lol.
    I’m not even using them to their full potential yet either! I mostly kicked using it with the battery when I realized the NV(not sure about the Auber) PID uses a pretty universal AC power cord that I happened to have a few from old computers, in a box, in the basement(I bet you all do too, lol) and just unplug it from the pid and leave the cords plugged into the hard to reach outlets(seems everywhere I want to use it I had to move a piece of furniture) in the places around the house I like to use them. Mostly I just go into the room it normally stays in and walk out a few minutes later with a big smile on my face. Had company over this weekend and no one including my wife knew I left every now and then. Quicker then a trip to the bathroom if you want it to be. Guess you could call me a fanboy and I’d have to agree.
  • Deleted User

??? I have never tried either the enano or Ed’s tnt
    But yes I am judging and stand by my statement, two totally different category of vapes. Might as well compare a dynavap to the FP. I’m done responding to your silliness. @zancruwas right when he stated you need some common sense to figure out how to use a FP. Don’t anyone worry or flag @VapeCritic for calling you silly, that’s as heated as this discussion will get from me, lol.
  • Deleted User
  • Tdog420

Newvape or an outside company needs to make some kind of heat shield that clips onto the weedeater handle so it well help prevent burns on yourself as well as furniture. I feel like it would be easy with a 3d printer. Does delta studios have a pressence here. This is the only thing stopping me from owning one. I fear my dogs may knock it over and get burnt or my carpet. I trust myself just not other people.

This is just what me thinks?? Lol
  • Deleted User
  • NVChris
    Hi there! Certainly it should be a concern! It is always recommended to use the highest level of caution and care when operating any enail-based system. Personally, if I am not using it or if I am not near it, its off.

As for future designs, well, I cant really say much about it. Ed's always working on the newest thing. but it is def on the forefront!

Keep your eyes peeled!
  • Deleted User

I have thought about some sort of ceiling hangar but doubt my wife would let me do that to our guest room where I use and store most of my gear, lol. I’m lucky I’m able to keep my FP running all day by just shutting the door to keep the dogs and cat out but I do worry about our sneaky cat getting locked in the room with it. I figure if he licks it, it will only be once (kidding, no cats will be hurt by my FP!)
    I now have a smart outlet that I can turn on remotely when I’m on my way home, lol. Ask @zancru about his remote control setup, lol, it’s where I got my dumb downed idea from.
  • Tdog420

I could just keep one in my room but i vape a lot!! Also i watch tv in the living room where i vape most so thats where i would want it setup. It would suck though to move it everynight. It also would suck to have to get up and go in another room every 45 mins lol. I still very much want one. I still just cant figure out a good setup 4 it.
  • Deleted User

The power cord for the Newvape PID is used by many other things like, desktop pc’s, cable/sat boxes and I had a few in my basement. I keep them plugged in my living room under the couch(have to use an extension cord too) and one in the garage. I just unplug it from the back of the pid. The pid stand makes it even easier to carry everything but the glass in one hand. Probably not the smartest thing to do but I even carry it from one room to another while hot, plug it into the other rooms power cord and never miss a beat, lol. I totally understand that it’s not for everyone’s situation though. A few years ago and wouldn’t even be an option for me.
    s8ok0erelntdlvb1.jpeg
    0ywu5lqe0u23t3i0.jpeg

Then there is always the battery route(pm me if the battery in the pic appeals to you for more info on it).
  • Dr green thumb

Everything is light weight and easy to move. I put my stuff on a rolling tray that I picked up for $15 when I move it. All I need is to place it by an outlet.
    What a Weedeater looks like after a few bowls.
  • NVChris
    this is hypnotizing
  • Tdog420
    Anybody know how long the coils last for the flowerpot if used everyday as well as the enail controller. I see the controller is a one year warrenty and coil only 30 days. If im spending this kind of money id like to know i wont have to replace parts within a year.
  • NVChris
    Its the other way around. You get 1 year on the controller but 30 days on the coil. Truth is, if you give it its intended use, it should last you a long time. There are people that have their device on all day long, ready to go all the time. And I've seen these same guys have coils last them years.
  • zancru
    2x VRODS.
    1x WeedEater.
    1x ShowerHead.
    1x D-Cup.
    2x Double NewVape PIDs.
    2x Single NewVape PIDs.
    1x flat coil for D-Cup, sold by NV wired for NV D-Cup.
    4x 20mm coils for VRODs, WE & SH, sold by NV and
    wired for NV standards.
    I own all these vapes and equipment, in a period of time between beginning of 2018, till now.
    Never had a problem with them.
    They are pretty much 25/8/366 always ON, since I got them, no rest for my vaping needs.
    They excel, and they respond very well to handling and use/abuse.
    After AutoTuning these coils on the PIDs, they work really well and up to temp.
    Anytime, you swap a coil, to a new FP head, autotune is very important in my opinion, it only takes 2 minutes tops, and your FP vape will produce amazing Dracarys clouds.
    I’m testing them out, all the time, at my very often jajajajajaja jajajajajaja Instagram lives at IG @zancru

Their PIDs and coils warranties make sense, since they don’t manufacture these products, and you can get them from third parties if you wish.
    Other vendors will give you same kind of warranties, if I’m not mistaken.
    But, NV PIDs and coils are matched to each other, and work flawlessly on my end.
    Stay vaped.
    1aaw5kxff3tryu6d.jpeg

i0gxfc3yvovoxn7o.jpeg
  • Tdog420
    thank you very much for that response it was the exact answer i needed. I will be purchasing a weedeater very soon after i sell 1 or 2 of my many many vapes. This may be a dumb ? but what do u mean by autotune the coil. I have no experience with enails or coils just flower vapes really. Thanks again for the help.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment