• Gonzo
    Very cool
  • 38spider
    is that the small sneaky Pete globe, or the new XL version?
    Nice little glass piece for the WE. Dhgate seller calls it a Nuc. The Vrod comes a little too close to my nose for comfort, just right for the WE. Doesn’t have a very large base and will tip over easier then my others. delbl8klqqfp1rut.jpeg
  • Chronic Pain
    Buy some Museum Putty to hold your glass piece(s) in place. It's removable, reusable, non-toxic and won't leave a residue. Works great on all surfaces except cloth/fabric.
  • Baron23
    Looks pretty close to the OG Mobius Nuc

And yeah, a drop down to get it out of your face would be helpful but its hard to find one with enough horizontal to clear the side of the can.

Mobius_Clear_2019_1_of_15_2048x_c98a025e-f7a9-43de-89d2-2b9f4f45a6b3_1024x1024.jpg?v=1560290027

This clears but makes it tip over, and cost more then that glass, lol. I love it with my NV glass sidecar though. e43ua3rtvazmwesi.jpegywr0oo5r61ft205s.jpeg
  • Baron23
    Ha...yeah, that ash catcher. If it reached the desktop it would be outstanding.

I have a Mobius Atom and also got a "Mobius disk drop down" that is just for clearing the can on dewar style bubblers like the Atom, Ion, and Nuc. But wow!!! It was expensive and it took me a couple of years of occasional looking around to find one....bought one and then they all seemed to be sold almost overnight. Big pent up demand for them, I believe.

But it is dang hard to find a proper plain drop down for dewar joint style rigs.
  • PAM
    If I use dry herb only , which flower pot would be best suited and at what price ?

heating element is the SS handle thingy and the rest is just different glasses for different uses, correct ?

They they sell the heater alone and one can make his own glass rigs ?

How would FlowerPot differ from a log vape ? Would it be faster/hotter/bigger bowl , more potent due to quicker and hotter extraction and bigger bowl or what does really make the flower pot stand out from a dry herb perspective ?

I’m a hard hitter . I have lung capacity . Is this where flower pot excels maybe , capacity?

I’m always intrigued by it , I don’t really have the cash for it , abit as lucky as Bud with glasss, lol, but it does seem like it is the “hard hitter of hard hitters” as regards to dry herb vapes.

I find myself vaping consecutive bowls in my log and d-020. I don’t do big bowls , perhaps I’d be fine with 1 bowl if I did , but seems wrong to overpack a log stem .
  • Alexis
    “hard hitter of hard hitters”PAM

I don't think this is exactly, categorically true or unanimous.

The Flowerpot is more than anything else- just extremely fun and easy and intuitive to use and so flexible and accommodating.

It is not that it is the hardest hitting vape just an extremely popular and very enjoyable one. Weight for weight I think there are desktops which actually hit slightly harder than the FP but they are all very closely matched. The GS and Verdamper for 2 that arguably deliver a "stronger" effect from equal herb.

I personally feel also that I get slightly stronger and longer lasting effects from the Herborizer Ti using the same amount of flower as I did with the Flowerpot.

But it is impossible and probably silly for us to try and quantify it they all have their own unique signature and pros and cons.

I absolutely thoroughly recommend the Flowerpot to you still you will not find anything missing or lacking in the experience, I can only see it enriching and enhancing your enjoyment of cannabis and vaporization.

A worthwhile investment in my opinion.
  • Alexis
    also, I would try and abandon all preconceptions about how you may settle into an exact style of usage with the flower pot with regards to your current usage and other vaporizer experience up until now.

There are so many different ways to use it that you literally can just be completely flexible from day one and continually tweak things until you find a perfect medium.

You can easily micro or macro dose and in my opinion the flowerpot is much easier to use than a log vaporizer if you are a heavy medicator with a high tolerance for absolute certain it makes a total breeze out of medicating whereas a log vaporizer I find hard work personally for my reasonably high tolerance level.

I mean you could just load tiny little sprinkles over the screen and micro dose that way or you could fill the bowl and just take little hits or big hits and so many other options and variables to play with so I really would not even try and anticipate how it would work for you but I just decide whether you want to upgrade to a significantly better desktop which will give you a wide array of options and which should not fail to satisfy, allowing you to dial in your usage precisely to your preferences and requirements.

See what the others say of course I mean I only use the Flowerpot for a short period of time I'm really not qualified to comment but still I don't think anybody would disagree with what I have said here? Fortunately I don't think titanium is likely to rust on me anytime soon lol!
  • PAM
    Thank you @Alexis bingo ! Yes I agree with your first response , you’re second response nails it as far as what I wondered ..

“You can easily micro or macro dose and in my opinion the flowerpot is much easier to use than a log vaporizer if you are a heavy medecator with a high tolerance absolute certain it makes total breeze out of medicating whereas a love vaporizer I find hard work personally for my reasonably high tolerance level”

sorry I never learnt to quote here . But that is the info I seeked for the most part , thank you
  • Dr green thumb
    any of the flowerpot line from new vape will get the job done. For just flower I use the weedeater, for concentrates and flower I use the vrod, and for dabs I hear great things about the d-cup. The flowerpot is still available as well if you wish to use that.

I would say that the weedeater is the most efficient non glass desktop heavy hitter for flower. And it works very well with out using very much flower. I find myself only using 1 pax scoop and getting a nice effect.
  • PAM
    Thanks @Dr green thumb, I’ll educate myself on the difference between a weedeater and a flowerpot and the others .. does sound like weedeater is best suited for my personal use. I don’t do concentrates nor dab and I really don’t plan on moving from flower. Unless one option is the best bang for buck type deal and has a concentrate or dab feature , cool , otherwise could pass on those extra features .
  • LabPong
    But it is dang hard to find a proper plain drop down for dewar joint style rigs.Baron23

This is why I use a tall adapter or inner downstem. That way I put the joint up high enough for most dropdowns to fit over the side of the rig.

Recently I broke a double frosted downstem buy the perc area. So I cut it off just below the lower frosted section and use it as a 14/14 adapter riser.

This is my normal awesome setup....super smooth bubbles with the added inner downstem.
    G43-Strapped.jpg

I am still looking for one of these beauties though (in 18m/14f)... which would be the ultimate!
    Mobius-2016-57.jpg
  • Alexis
    The flowerpot is still available as well if you wish to use that.Dr green thumb
    Just for PAM's and clarity's sake I'm pretty sure you meant to say the Showerhead.
  • Dr green thumb

Good catch, yes showerhead.
  • Baron23
    I am still looking for one of these beauties though (in 18m/14f)... which would be the ultimate!LabPong

Mobius-2016-57.jpg

That be the one. Wow, I looked everywhere for a long time and couldn't find any in stock any where.

Then one day I tripped over some link to The Cave Smoke Shop (who I like dealing with very much) and they had them. Ordered it and the Atom as one without the other just wasn't appealing. They had both the disk version (what you pictured) as well as non-disk which has the same sort of offset but no disk.

But I noticed that like two weeks later they were all out of stock again.

I have no idea why Mobius doesn't make these things more available. Yeah, they get a bunch of money for them, but if I'm dropping the $$ for real Ion, then the drop down should really be considered part of the deal, IMO.
  • Baron23
    I know I have shown this pic before...this is my rig at The Cave before they shipped it to me.

It was my birthday present to myself and one expense I have no buyer's remorse over. Love it.

pn5hfx0vy96k9uk2.jpg

And in action
    yikxk4i64p3bhy4t.jpeg

This is Baron23's version of Lost Weekend! haha
    nmmxmmcdfk4ljwwd.jpeg
  • Tdog420
    Damnnnnn vas!!!! I just ordered a weedeater. My birthday is sept 9 so its an early birthday present. As said i now have the tri fecta of vapes the g43,cloud evo, and flowerpot. Will this cure my vas at last.....
    To be continued........
  • androponic
    I bought a weedeater as my first NewVape product not too long ago. now on the way is my VRod. So, NO your VAS is far from over! LOL!
  • LabPong
    This is Baron23's version of Lost Weekend! hahaBaron23

nice setup.....and away we go...... haaaa

I just got done jar trimming 1 GG4 plant........I got a nice big ball of finger hash off my gloves.....I think my strongest craft beer and the Elev8r are calling...... :sparkle:
  • Stoneager
    When/how often does the controler need to be "auto tuned?"

Just once. If you change heads or coils, only times you should have to do it again.
    Towers of Pleasure and Relief
    wshhjfkzu6yhh3ho.jpeg
  • NVChris
    Good morning all!

Its no surprise that peeps often seem overwhelmed and confused with he flowerpot, there are a lot of parts involved. Here my latest attempt to offer a clear picture of how it works. Especially for newbies that are seeking out to understand the basic architecture of it. Anyway, if you have further suggestions, they are always welcome. FlowerPot-Components-Chart.jpg
    Make one for each model with each part optional. If you really want to get into it, develop a click to build system.
  • NVChris
    Noted, kind sir.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube