Congratulations! Experiment and enjoy!
  • Tdog420
    Thanks about to auto tune now and do a first run pumped
  • Tdog420
    About to autotune now and then give it a go!!!! Which strain to try first......hmmmmm maybe kandy kush nice and sweet!!
    ofd2qd7jkmeqbuqc.jpg
  • Pud
    start with your worst.... so you can hang longer!... haha!
  • Tdog420
    how do i know when its done auto tuneing and do i do anything when its done or do i just fire it up right when finished
  • Stoneager
    @Tdog420 Hey yeah! I joined the family last weeks. E-nano is now officially in inactive reserve status.
    You are gonna love it.

@Dr green thumbTook care of you :up:
    But basically when the light stops flashing fast. It will still blink erratically all the time though.
  • Taz
    @NVChris is there any progress on the Baller CarbCap Concept? That's what would make me upgrade to a VRod.
    Otherwise still flying First Class on the Showerhead bundle!! :100:
  • NVChris
    Tbh I havent heard much about it. Although a great concept in my opinion, I think it stalled because of the heat factor. Plus i can only imagine reclaim getting between those discs, that's a customer service nightmare right there... got any other ideas?

• Taz
    @NVChrisnah sorry mate. Got me stomped there. Only idea would be two different materials of some sort? Or it could be costomer friendly for self maintenance.Easy to dis and reassemble.
    But it really looked cool! :love:
  • NVChris
    I agree! Im sure Ed will think something up after his current projects. fingers crossed!
  • 38spider
    just out of curiosity, is auto tunning neccessary? The reason I ask is because I'm looking at buying the WE next month myself, I spoke a lil to the techs at NV and I heard it wasn't something you really have to do, I heard you can pretty much just navigate to your number on the pid, just curious on why some people do this, and why some don't?
  • Tdog420
    i did it because other members said i should. Iam not sure the exact purpose as i have never had an enail. Im sure baron23 could answer the ? He knows a good amount about coils. It is a good ? and im also kind of curious. Takes only 3 clicks and 5 mins to do so figured if everyone else does it why not lol.
  • 38spider
    nice, looks like you got a nice setup, I cant wait to get mine, how us the efficiency? I heard you can get by on using small amounts if using the right technique, would you say that it's worth it?
  • Tdog420

I would say its for advanced users, but long story short its well worth it. I can cash a 2 scoop bowl in 3 hits! It vapes it perfectly even and gives me a head rush like no other vape. Only complaint is where to keep it setup away from my 2 dogs. I will give more indetail thoughts after the weekends worth of testing. Its def the most potent vapor iv tasted and i have tons of vapes like g43 and cloud evo.....none of them give me the head rush this flowerpot can which for me is very very impressive. I do hate that nobody has made a heat sheild to sort of float around the head to make it safer.
  • Dr green thumb

The newvape pax scoop is not only great for loading but also for measuring. One pax scoop is good for the ti bowls and you can vape as little as 1/2 a pax scoop in the glass bowls. I was impressed by how much vapor comes out of such a small amount.
  • Baron23
    I have autotuned four NV controllers (well, two duals) that are driving my rosin press and it seemed to bring their heating and overshoot performance a bit more in line with each other, but its a subjective observation as I did not collect any real comparative data (cause....with a bit of time they all settled to the same temp so....no big deal).

I have autotuned a Omron E5CC equipped controller and never noticed any difference.

I have never autotuned my Auber RDK-300 and I can't even find that function in their manuals. Don't think it does it.

I continue to view displayed set point temps as relative values and not absolute. I know if I set my set point to X with banger Z then I will get a temp I like.....very subjective but it seems to work for me.
  • 38spider
    the whole auto tune thing looks very easy so I will do that as soon as I get mine, did you end up ordering a glass piece with your setup? I'm looking at the stereo matrix right of now as my top choice but the 9", bent neck looks very enticing as well,the only worry I have with the matrix is I may have a hard time clearing, due to having a slightly shorter draw, but on the other hand, newvape suggests taller glass for flowerpots, decisions, decisions :chin:

I read somewhere that a single perc/matrix with a medium/large can is best for vaping, beaker is best for combusting and stereo matrix is good for both. I went with the single perc sidecar from NV but to be honest, I use my dhgate stereo matrix the most because it has a flat top can and I can look directly into it and see the vape build. pyktxxm004i8kzs3.jpeg
  • 38spider
    that's a good deal on the dghate matrix, it's about half the price of the NV, I agree, I think the size, structure ect, on the stereo is probably the direction I'm headed, when it comes down to it at the end of the day I got to pick one, but can always grab another later , I am also planning on picking up a 14mm glass bowl so I can use with my little sneaky pete globe, lol, its probably kinda on the small size but I just love attaching a whip, sit back and watch the bubbles and vape fill her up, it's a fun piece, anyway thankyou for the tip on dghate, they got some good glass for cheap✌ .
  • Tdog420
    Think i went a little overboard last night lol. This was from just last night only!!6jtlpqvdazd6u0kz.jpg
    or anyone else.
    Do you have the new hollow post? If you do, let me know how hot the base of the stand gets(if you leave it on all day). Mine get pretty hot with the solid one and even hotter on the small basic stand, can still touch but gets close to uncomfortable. Just wondering if the hollow post heats up the base a little less.
  • Tdog420
    i dont leave mine on all day. I leave it on for an hour or 2 at a time. As for the base mine never got hot. It was barely warm to the touch. I assume this hollow post i got dissipates the heat better then the solid.

Yea, that’s what I’m hoping.
  • RustyNoodle
    Moved over to this forum, just in cause I missed posted, I am currently asking about the WeedEater
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/127326
  • Cl4ud3
    What problems are you having with it ? I know you're lower than some people running at 520 but some of this is down to the individuals draw speed. I only have an OG Showerhead not the WE and run at 666 or 650 dependant on bowl and material being used.
  • RustyNoodle
    I am new to Vaping my 1st was a Pax 3 now I have been using the Flowerpot WeedEater. So I started at about 625 ish up and down and now happier with 520. What are other people doing that are using that WeedEater I am wondering if the Showehead might lose a little heat in the transfer? what temp do other use?
  • Cl4ud3
    I know some who run it at 777 and that's high, you need a fast inhale there to not combust the material. A lot seem to settle around the 650 mark but that doesn't mean 520 is wrong. It all depends on how fast you are inhaling and how dark you want the material, remember there is no correct temperature and everyone will run slightly different.
  • RustyNoodle
    Right and I get that, I am drawing super slow when glass is full of product i clear it. I find it odd that I will caught harshly at High temp and Low temp? Now when I use fire to my product not as harsh and yea i'll caught but it not as bad any thought just looking for input on how to get most out of Vaping :9)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment