• bulllee
    sdla3oh2eutptnmv.jpg
    Been lovin on the Flux Deluxe ! Portable is the way to go. I have a Lucid table top ih in addition. Imo the Flux Deluxe seems more precise, quicker?, and a lot of fun on the go. Battery life I'm still on the fence about cause I'm pretty sure I need to get a set of fresh batteries, The build feels like a hand grenade ! Very solid. IDK about an external switch. I got the bare bones and I couldn't be higher. :starstruck:
  • Danny Murphy
    odn2ftlsxtdzkcvv.jpg

Pleased to report that my Apollo arrived yesterday and it works great ! Its definitely a less aggressive heating cycle than a torch as I need to go about 2-3 seconds after the click to get the same results.
    I will need to do more testing but on first glance I reckon the SS tips may have an edge over the Ti for quick succession hits as it retains heat better. Going to give it another run tonight and will keep my avb to show consistency.
    Overall very happy as it suits my needs while I'm sat at a desk gaming as I can quickly grab a dyna and heat it one handed in any downtimes I'm one of the special people who like to have lots of portable vapes but still use them 99% of the time in the house so the lack of portability isn't a negative for me.
  • Danny Murphy
    s6ctx67vptlwive6.jpg

Pritty consistent avb but the number of hits varied a bit. Anywhere from a one hitter to 3/4 just depending how long you go after the click.
  • UbarDog
    Does any one have or have owned a Sneak Pete's Hula stem and a Glass Charlie stem. In under 4 month I have broken 2 CG stems , One was heat stress other was removing the tip . CG is a top bloke he replaced the 1st one, I dare not mention it to him again . Basicly Im asking a few things, What it the opening like at tip end ? Smooth ,any lip's ? Also mouth peace end , is it fully open or beveled in. Thickness, I know hulas are ment to be thicker.... but how thick and how much more durable is it ?

I absolutely LOVE....I mean "loved" my GCstems. I think that stem compares in cooling to a full rig. I feel lost with out it now :( But I can't be getting a new one every 6 weeks or so. I think I might have to fork out for a super thick custom jobbie.

Also waitting on a ZVS coil today. Gonna knock up my own desktop IH , Price tag to far is just under $20.
  • LabPong
    I absolutely LOVE....I mean "loved" my GCstems. I think that stem compares in cooling to a full rig. I feel lost with out it now :( But I can't be getting a new one every 6 weeks or so. I think I might have to fork out for a super thick custom jobbie.UbarDog

Most of those glass pieces I see lately for the dynavaps are way too thin. The only ones that seem strong enough are either the dual tip ones or the wpa adapter ones....and on Pete's website...the Aristocrat one looks like it was made thick...though having no pinches or bends...it's extra length (90mm) helps with cooling. I was going to try one....but I really never hit a vapcap with out water. I just buy 8mm ID x 12mm OD glass pieces off ebay for super cheap and form them myself. You would need a dremel with diamond cut off wheel and a plumbers butane torch to glaze it smooth.
  • UbarDog

I love a bit of DIY and I love saving money too :D I have looked in to DIY nipples and with out annealing the glass will break super easy and possably crack while cooling. Ofc there are methods to counter this but nothing will beat annealing over serveral hours.

@The Rogue Wax Works
    I can't find your post about it now.
    Really like the look of the "Trade'sman" ? with the bite mouth peace. How thick is the glass was it 1.5 or 2 mm I can't remeber . Bearing in mind im UK, What will it cost me to get hold of one ???
  • LabPong
    I love a bit of DIY and I love saving money too :D I have looked in to DIY nipples and with out annealing the glass will break super easy and possably crack while cooling. Ofc there are methods to counter this but nothing will beat annealing over serveral hoursUbarDog

Oh...sorry...I should of mentioned....the ones I make are just straight glass with no pinches or carbs as I use in a 14mm rig of some sort.

6yc9alZ.jpg
  • kek

I had a CG which broke quickly too... Today I have two Hula stem and I like it, more thick. Diameter is bigger and for me they cooling down vapor effectively...

6p668en3x5d6050g.jpg

7rjtwmk4rgi7xvom.jpg

pifo0cdsh9fkg0fq.jpg
    hqhovry3hasze35x.jpg
    mbcpnrbodkfihh9i.jpg

This one was my best friend on holidays and on a lot of Hikes. The Mont Blanc is wonderful. But be careful the color is more dark than the pix on the website. I have a blue one too.
  • Pud
    is this stem the one from Sneaky Pete? I just ordered two Hula2 stems from him and a bubbler for my mv1.... where you are is a beautiful place to be
  • kek

No, they are from vaposhop, but I think it's the same ;)
  • UbarDog

Looking good :D . What about taking the tip off and back on again ? Any snagging or is it smoothe ?

Also I see from @bulllee picture
    sdla3oh2eutptnmv.jpg
    The mouth piece end is melted over thats a plus in my eye's.
  • Alexis
    easy mate. Lol that reminds me of an Attat! Upended and helpless.
  • UbarDog
    ↪UbarDog
    Alexis

hehehe , Im so confused right now :D
  • Magicman
    There are 4 magnets at the corners of the FLUX DELUXE, but these are not for hot VapCaps.
  • kek

Hey sorry I do not understand what you really want to know? Here is some pictures of the Tip entrance, for me the borders are smooth.

93oa0ksngzpxut2o.jpg
    b0l4l1j266nlkwal.jpg
  • UbarDog

Ty that hole looks clear and smoothe , my last GC stem broke while removing the tip because of a lip in glass . Gonna have to get my self a hula V2

Edit:
    ↪UbarDog
    Alexis

For some reason while taking a Bio Break, This popped in to my head . You mean AT-AT Imperial Walker?
    ATAT.jpg
  • LabPong
    UbarDog
    easy mate. Lol that reminds me of an Attat!
    Alexis

haaaaa Dont worry Alexis.....that attat is injured and in the upside down fetal position..... :wink:

@kek thanks for the pics...that dimpled stem looks nice and thick for repeated removal/insertions.
  • Alexis
    For some reason while taking a Bio Break, This popped in to my head . You mean AT-AT Imperial Walker?UbarDog

Haha yes mate! Sorry for the confusion. I admit I did let you stew and think on it for a bit of fun, and it seems like that is exactly what you have had. Good digging and hope yiu are having a decent weekend mate. :up: :smile:
  • BobCat
    10th page of this thread. Don't let VapeLife down! We'll get there. :strong:
    tc3p6sir7w20jn7o.png
  • Pud
    holy crap!! :rofl: that’s a lot of pages for a pretty simple device...
  • BobCat
    It stupefies me every single time. ✌
  • Biesas
    tjcjesg3f0z6uvis.jpg
    hebyn2d9x0wt86vy.jpg

In the middle of the week received my first direct package from Dynavap (previously bought all Dyna stuff from vapefiend uk), was gutted to be hit by nearly 25% customs/duties :cry:

But was really happy with what I received :blush:
    I'm really pleased with the Omni XL, just a marvelous piece, happy I didn't wait for the new one to come out.

The Hydravong was a real surprise, with the SS tip in a water piece it is really amazing, proper bong hits :starstruck:
    And the way the airport is done this time is really fun to use, you can actually see the vapor coming into the water piece in a spiral shape whilist sliding your finger over the airport.

One question though, is the Omni more restricted than the M19 with Titanium tip whilist fully open?? :chin:
    Or is it just me? :zip:

I first discovered FC, but Vapelife is where I stayed :love:
  • Bad Dog
    Decided to change up my routine and have more frequent vape sessions but I don't really want to increase my amount used so I'm trying my titanium tip at the half pack level. Anyone else ever rock their Dynavap at half speed? So far it's ok, I can still feel it but it is less intense in strength and duration, I could get use to it though.
  • Pud
    I usually just scoop it in then barely press my thumb on it, never really pack it on mine. I also just ordered a dynacoil from sneaky Pete to use in an M that was sitting around never used.. now I’m pumped to get that in action for concentrate!.... so now the titanium tip for flower and steel tip for concentrates... can’t wait!
  • Bad Dog
    I have one of each as well. The Dyna coil is pretty good taste isn't as nice as a banger but you can really do small dabs that would be lost in a banger and it's really very efficient. I use the coil mostly on the go like on my way into the grocery store, at home I prefer my banger or right now my new Ditanium is using most of my shatter lately but that's ok because my Dynavap can do things my Ditanium can't touch like bubble hash yum :yum: here's how I use my Dyna coil, I usually load a bb or lentil size dab but you can go a little bigger, first heating I go 2 seconds past the click that gives you a lighter to medium density hit, the first hit is mostly to melt the dab and to take some of the overflow, second heating I go 4 seconds past the click that will give you a thick hit. I'll either reload or take a third hit for cleanup.
  • Pud
    Ever use the ih with the coil?
  • Bad Dog
    haven't had the pleasure of using a IH yet but I know from asking that you use the coil that way, even upside down it will wick up the melting concentrate. Do you have one? It's on my list of things to get probably a plug in since I do 95% of my vaping in one spot
  • AsUwish
    miqw089g8ecgqvre.jpg

Oh man! I'm a believer!
  • Bad Dog
    Little vortex stem, little IH and a little old school Nintendo. I see you have your evening planned. @AsUwish is your apollo everything you were expecting and more? I'm in a toss up between the apollo and caldron but don't currently have the money anyway, what are your thoughts on the unit?
  • AsUwish
    Haha, yeah chill night. ...It's my first IH. Just got it today so after about 6 sessions, I find it easy and suitable. Hits best for me about 2.5 to 3 seconds after the click. Been getting about 2-3 hits this way. We'll see how it does over time.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment