• Bad Dog
    If you want a longer dynavap you could always get a spinning mouth piece to increase it's length, speaking as a m owner I do wish it was a little longer but that has more to do with the torch and your getting a IH so it's less of a concern
  • martinstraka8282
    Good call. I think the extra length is ideal too.

My configuration I'm leaning to right now is the Ti tip with XL Omni Condenser w/ adj. airflow mouth piece and then the SS stem.

This gives the extra length, the carb set and forget, the Ti tip, and a little bit of savings from the SS stem.

Only issue I'm having with pulling the trigger is determining whether that Omni condenser is really worth it. I'd assumed the range would allow you to close the carb completely, but a user on FC claims it does not, making it not ideal through a water piece.
  • Magicman
    @acstorfer
    I had to look that up. It is more likely HomeGoods, lol.
  • acstorfer
    it was such a closeup I was hoping. I would have been very impressed! I didn’t see the first picture. That was a lot more obvious. Still, I love the look of natural wood.
  • Magicman
    @acstorfer

I'm not even sure it is wood.48abcmhtktcgr0ma.jpg
  • EconMan

Is that a grasshopper I see? :nerd:
  • acstorfer
    Really? No one else is going to say anything?

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/accessories/dynastashlight-silver-

6y7643m892yvlegc.png

I guess it’s clever, but useless to me without a stash section.
  • martinstraka8282
    Pulled the trigger on a Ti tip with XL Omni Condenser w/ adj. airflow mouth piece and the SS stem. Can't wait!!!
  • PelicanWarlord
    @martinstraka8282
    2019m was my first vaporizer, beside the old lightbulb with a soda cap.
  • martinstraka8282
    Lightbulb and a soda cap?!?! Nice to see you stepped up in the world!

Reminds me of nasty "3rd lungs" and Gravity bongs back in my teenage days. Blech.
  • Baron23
    Thanks!! Just wish that they would put more attention to their induction heater development and skip the flashlights.
  • Magicman
    I don't know about this. @Baron23 is right. The induction heater is a must have now for the VapCap. I will now tell you something I kept on the down low for a while. My 14mm Flux Deluxe had 2 return visits for repair. I never lost faith, and then Jeff finally got it cooking. The Flux Deluxe is very tiny for a 3 battery heater. The batteries last forever in the Flux Deluxe. Heat up time is crazy fast. I will need high-brow VapCap soon.
  • EconMan
    I possess zero demand for a induction heater. I like the torch when I use my Omni. Affords more control of the hit.
  • Microvaper
    I'm really keen to get my hands on an omnivap now. I like the idea of the set and forget function on the airflow. I love my hula and glass Charlie stem but it's so restrictive on the airflow. If it's not through the bong it can get a bit much. Any UK forum members have an omnivap that they don't use much that they would swap for a solo 2? Massive longshot. Worth asking though. :rofl:
  • Cl4ud3
    I possess zero demand for a induction heater. I like the torch when I use my Omni. Affords more control of the hit.EconMan

I wouldn't say that until you use one. The control and even heating from an induction heater is worth the price imo.
  • Baron23
    The control and even heating from an induction heater is worth the price imo.Cl4ud3

I agree. I find it very controllable....perhaps even more so that with a torch lighter, but that's me.
  • martinstraka8282
    I never had any interest in Dynavap until the IH's started popping up, now I can't wait. .:cool:
  • Bad Dog
    I got mine just to have something to use when my other vapes were charging then I fell completely in love :love:
  • Pud
    Just ordered a cauldron due to availability issues. Hoping I really get in the one week lead time.
  • martinstraka8282
    I ordered the PS Mini from Pipes and it had a 1-2 week wait time listed, but it ended up only being 6 days.
  • Pud

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know :D
  • warren0728
    ordered my caldron and it arrived in about a week ... i love it and it was even smaller than i had imagined it would be
  • Hapo
    ...I put my Vap Cap on a glass stem and now it combusts all the time...WTF...!?!...
  • upside
    Are you heating it with an induction heater?
  • Hapo
    ...no...I put it back on the Nonavong XL stem and it is back to normal...
  • BestBuds
    it might be cooling the vapor so well you are pulling harder?
  • Hapo

…I doubt this...I run the Nonavong through 14mm glass w/water...
  • PAM
    Anyone try their log or any other vape to heat the Vapcap ?
    Here’s my HI log with a Vapcap
  • Terpenetime
    ...I put my Vap Cap on a glass stem and now it combusts all the time...WTF...!?!...Hapo

I had a similar experience with a glass Charlie stem. Try heating closer to the tip than you would normally do and you should be fine :ok:
  • RollingStoned
    If anyone is looking for an induction heater with a separate switch to activate the heater, and lasts 20-25 bowls, check out vaphotbox.com
    Been using mine hard every day and its really proving to be a great heater. The psm only lasts about 10 dynavap loads and if you use your dynavap A lot that means a lot of charging will be required. 6lrsv6votskq9men.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment