• Pud

The IH... just ordered mine... look forward to the convenience.
  • UbarDog
    Portable Debowler with Magnet Stand Lid

il_794xN.2015962365_d61d.jpg

These look brill but the shipping to uk is as much as the product its self.
  • martinstraka8282
    Ya I definitely read that wrong lol. For some reason I focused on the blurb below about domestic standard USPS shipping only. I was probably high, at least that's my excuse!
  • kebcatmorgan
    Gratz for Dynavap IG win!! :DUbarDog

thanks man, I'm kinda surprised you made the connection :D, but I'm looking forward for the new M :)
  • kek
    roo2bifzmygrwoq6.jpg

New strong arm universal ! Thx u guys! But more tiny than i except but it's good
  • upside
    Dynavap has a video in 15 minutes titled, The Next Evolution. Hopefully whatever product they announce will be more relevant than that silly flashlight.
  • Pud

Thanks!!!
  • upside
    Well, that was lame and not deserving of attention.
  • Pud
    Yeah pretty weak..... why not continue telling us all about it? At least give me your 5min pitch....
  • Baron23
    A vid about making a slightly different shaped wood water adapter?

That's right up there with new color reveals by vape manf! haha

Now, George doesn't ask my advise, but if he did; 1) he should have his mental state checked out for asking ME!! haha and; 2) I would tell him to concentrate on his IH, make sure its a fucking winner, and that I think and official IH from a more established company (vice home craft projects) would help increase his VC sales incredibly.

There are some few who don't like an IH after trying it, but they seem to be few and far between. Most say that once they got an IH, their VC use went way up. I know it did for me....and I just have one of those craft made devices which could definitely be improved upon.
  • Dr green thumb
    dynavap seems to have run out of innovative ideas. Leaving internet marketing to the two least entertaining people is also a bad idea. Dynavaps lucky that the aftermarket has so many options.

I've seen some nsfw memes making fun of the hydrodong or vong couldnt tell what george said.

New colors and square pegs for bongs are not news worthy
  • upside
    dynavap seems to have run out of innovative ideas. Leaving internet marketing to the two least entertaining people is also a bad idea. Dynavaps lucky that the aftermarket has so many options.Dr green thumb

Totally agree. I would love to see a Dynavap at 3x or 4x scale with a 14mm glass body for use in water pipes. And an IH for both!
  • bulllee
    ahq8ehr3mche0o3e.jpg
    Just recieved ny Flux Deluxe ih ! :rofl: I'm putting it to the rapid fire test. Consecutive rips with no time outs between clicks. The blue glass stem is a dyna coil loaded with Death Star rosin. All of the other 3 are loaded with SFV flower. :starstruck: So far this thing rips the click. Consistent as hell. Worth the long ass wait. I have a Lucid ih as well and I think I like the Fluxer because it's small and built like a tank. Very solid feel. Very easy to use with one hand ! :cool: Not sure on battery life as I forget how long it's been on. LOL Must be good.
  • acstorfer
    I would tell him to concentrate on his IH, make sure its a fucking winner, and that I think and official IH from a more established company (vice home craft projects) would help increase his VC sales incredibly.Baron23

But they have a flashlight
  • Bad Dog
    What that diagonally across from the blue hula? Is that a backwards shadow m with spinning mouth piece? I wanted one but my budget wouldn't allow it after I got a titanium tip. You don't have any problem using the dyna coil with IH? No special method
  • Baron23
    which size coil do you have, please?
  • bulllee
    I'm using the15mm. I'm glad I did because the margin for error is small. They have a 14mm, and a 16mm. The 14mm would've been too aggressive for me. Very happy with the 15 mm overall performance. :cool: I REALLY respect the click now.
  • bulllee
    Yup to all of the above. No problem with the coil. It gets " warmed up" after the first click and delivers some tasty rips. With the glass stem it really cools it down. The Shadow M is one of my favorites with ti tip and spinning mouthpiece .I store it in a black interplanetary designs stash/storage tube, very contemporary looking. :lol: :joke: :cool:
  • bulllee
    LOL, and $5 magnets. :rofl:
  • Biesas
    Soooo, I've put myself on the list for the Flux Deluxe with a 15mm coil. But the wait time is 4-6 months if I'm not mistaking :meh:

So still thinking of getting the Omni, but now can't make up my mind which one to get, the Omni or Omni XL :chin:

I've already got a titanium tip, so thinking of only picking up the omni condenser and the body or the stem, depending on the length I'll be going for.
    The thing is I've got a big move planned in a couple of months and need to be really sensible with the money.

So I'm thinking whether to get the standart size Omni and then I can use my existing stash from the M.
    Or get the XL and then I have to get XL dynastash :monkey:

Orrrr is the Omni not worth it if I already got M19 and a titanium tip? :roll:
  • Terpenetime
    @Biesas given that you already have an M and that funds are tight, I would sitting back and waiting a while. Dynavap have hinted that there will be a new Omni along this year so you might want to see what that’s like before taking the plunge.
  • Biesas

Thanks for your reply!

A new Omni you say?? :gasp:

It's not that the money is really tight, my wife would rather not have me spending any more on the vapes :groan:
    It's just my VAS kicking in :lol:

I had to give her explanations why did i buy the Mighty when I already had the haze, then why did I get the Volcano, though I already had two vapes and so on, with every new vape I get. :lol: used to get the same sort of grief when I used to buy a new tank or a new mod for my ecig.

She really doesn't like spending money, not even on herself, so it makes it that more difficult for her to justify me spending money on all the gadgets and gizmos.
  • Bad Dog
    you could always pick up a Simrell vortex stem, I like the galactic camo
  • acstorfer
    She really doesn't like spending money, not even on herself, so it makes it that more difficult for her to justify me spending money on all the gadgets and gizmos.Biesas

Tell her that the titanium tip of the Omnivap will reduce your weed consumption by up to 2/3’s due to the adjustable chamber. Just don’t mention you can buy the tip on it’s own. I use my Omnivap in television light quite often. For this purpose I love the Omnivap. Without it I have a hard time finding the carb in the dark. If that isn’t a concern I wouldn’t bother with an Omnivap. You can do very well to modular up your M, or shooting for a less expensive line. Well unless you really have a problem with carbs. Or you’re like me and you love shiny new things. It will consume you that there is a shinier version out there. Hell, that simirelli (sorry about the spelling) looks cool, and don’t even get me started on those custom wood jobs. It’s VAS, and it’s a sickness!!!!! I actually only yearn for two things. One of them isn’t available (lightsaber MV1), but one day I can always mock something up. In the meantime it’s called ‘Green Eye’ as an homage to Battlestar Galactica. The other would have to be completely custom, but doable. This is where my rant is applicable. I want a custom vapcap made to be a replica of Captain Picard’s Flute. 94fkmzsl7yhywdfp.jpeg
  • Bad Dog
    I'd buy that dynavap and that's a great episode one of my favourites
  • Biesas

I've never seriously considered the Simrell, but that would cost me more than getting an XL condenser and the Omni stem, since like I've mentioned before, I do have the titanium tip. I'll have to look at Troy's review of the Simrell.

Is it true that I could use the Omni XL condenser and the titanium tip with the M stem and basically make it into a SS/titanium Omni? :chin:
    Plus if I get the Omni condenser, I could pick up the Nonavong stem quite cheap. This way I can have most variations, but obviously only one fully functioning Dynavap at a time.

@acstorfer
    I already used that justification when I was getting the M, i said to her: "look, it holds at least 2 times less the amount that the mighty does :lol:, did use the same excuse for the MV1 as well :rofl:

I do like shinny new things, but I always strive to get either the best there is, or the best value, but still a premium item. So even she knows that I do stop buying bits and bobs, once I'm satisfied with the performance I'm getting, and that is usually at a point where the increase in performance is marginal, compared to the amount of money you have to spend on that slight increase.

Sorry for another long post :monkey:
  • martinstraka8282
    n7dszdnyjnj2gxr8.jpg
    Wahoo! Goodies have arrived just in time for the weekend!

My first Vapcap. Went for an Omni XL condenser and the titanium tip with the M stem. Choosing the SS stem shaved off about $40, so I went for it.
  • Bad Dog
    That thing is nice! I wonder if your cap will stay pristine because you have a IH?
  • martinstraka8282
    Thanks! Its cool to finally see one in person. I have seen measurements obviously, but even the XL is much smaller than I imagined.

I tested it once in the IH and noticed it discolored a little bit already, so Im thinking thats a no. All caps are SS apparently too, not sure if that impacts it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment