• BestBuds
    This is probably obvious but I just used the TM cooling unit in a RBT stem for the TM. Then I flipped it upside-down and used it with my RBT Vapes.
    The Tiny Might cooling unit works great in the RBT vapes!
  • Terpenetime
    The Tiny Might cooling unit works great in the RBT vapes!BestBuds

Shame it took someone else to invent it!
  • MaritimeJoe

Thanks @BestBuds I was asking this in the TP80 vs TM livestream and noone seemed to know the answer yet. Did you need bigger o-rings or anything? I know the RBT stems have different ID's (tolerance?), but I think I have about 5 of them, one should work!

Lookin to use the TM CU in my RBT gear. Does it cool well?
  • BestBuds
    It cools great! Better than the short or long xl8rI too. As for fitment I had maybe 7 shorty stems, 2 accepted the cu. If I had thicker o rings I would have one more that would take the cu. The rest were too small. Unfortunately RBT glass has never been consistent.
  • MaritimeJoe
    Thanks again . So most of the stems the ID was too small to fit the CU in? And one the ID was too large, so with larger o-rings , the CU would fit in it?

Or the other stems were too large an ID / CU too small?

Thanks for the advice, I like to know as much as I can before ordering something!
  • BestBuds
    So most of the stems the ID was too small to fit the CU in? And one the ID was too large, so with larger o-rings , the CU would fit in it?MaritimeJoe
    This one :lol:
  • EDub
    @BestBuds First and foremost I want to thank you for actively posting about RBT products these last few days. I just got a Splinter Z this past week and it really helps to have some sort of baseline with settings and etc.

With that being said, I’ve heard a lot of rumblings about the TinyMight being the second coming of vapes so naturally I was sorta peeved because I just invested in RBT.

Have you tried the Tiny and if so how does it stack up to the Splinter Z?
  • BestBuds
    Yeah, I own both. I think the biggest thing is that the TM has no learning curve but the Z you have to learn it. You have to develop your own technique, ya know? Therefore how they act is very different.
    As far as the form; the TM is something I can pocket easily. The Z on top of a mod isn't pocketable. Add the stem and :roll: ........
    Vapor is very close. I'll have to try them side by side but both very enjoyable. The Z was my daily driver for a long time.
    One thing I must say... I am currently on another t-break because I am spending too much on bud. I am no longer a light weight :fear: . I have tried to get to get that headband feeling lately and no vapes could punch me that hard except for the G43 or a big giant bowl on my EQ. But thats not that efficient.
    Fast forward to the other night. I did 3 0.15 bowls in the TM back to back and that third bowl I cranked it to 8 1/2 and cleared the entire bowl in one hit. That thing got me so damn high. :love:

You won't be disappointed with the Z though. It's a very good vape that is a monster on a bong.

I moved on from RBT only because of the owner. Too much drama. Too much hassle. But the vape is great
  • EDub
    Cool, that post was what I needed to hear. The Crafty + will be kicking rocks along with my Pax 2 and Splinter ( I’m keeping my Z though ) so I can get the TinyMight. I feel you on cutting back on expenses but it’s not necessarily because my tolerance is that high but I’m almost getting fatigued keeping up with the Jones in the vape world. Every week I’m buying some new device and swapping it out... almost like an addiction.
  • BestBuds
    almost like an addictionEDub
    Almost?!?!? :lol:
  • meeemeee
    V2 Z arrived with broken glass inside. Rbt sold broken vape.
  • Baron23
    that’s just sad.
  • BobCat
    Sorry. That sucks! Did you buy direct from RBT or a retailer?
  • BobCat
    Holy cookies! That super sucks. Have you reached out to them? Cole/Ryan need to make this right. Wishing you the best.
  • meeemeee
    gxchroregzg8tqvo.jpg
    kwycevzdhfgsf9ha.jpg
    To be fair to Cole. seems I will get a refund for this being sold cracked
  • EDub
    yea I just got a splinter last week and the wood is cracked! I need to reach out to Cole as well. He’s a chill dude. Glad you’re getting taken care of
  • LabPong
    Holy cookies! That super sucks. Have you reached out to them? Cole/Ryan need to make this right. Wishing you the best.BobCat

They also need to refund the PP fee they charged me to "refund" my Mi3 pre-order. They have not emailed back after 2 emails to cole...... :down:
  • BobCat
    They also need to refund the PP fee they charged me to "refund" my Mi3 pre-order. They have not emailed back after 2 emails to cole...... :down:LabPong

To say 'not good' is an understatement. So much for revamped CS. Not a fan of the China manufacturing either.
  • ssaucyc515
    I have 4 variations of splinters and they are mostly flawless. I guess I'm just really lucky cause I see this alot on Reddit as well
  • meeemeee
    Yes. The wood also has a crack in it..
    I'm still waiting to hear back about refund....
  • BobCat
    Aren't all 4 U.S. made custom ones?
  • EDub
    q7vm32qu9dvbh86v.jpeg
    w6a3c4bvj8bbutdr.jpeg

I just reached out to Cole, we’ll see what he says. The outcome of this could potentially spend up my decision to purchase the TinyMight.
  • LabPong
    I just reached out to Cole, we’ll see what he says. The outcome of this could potentially spend up my decision to purchase the TinyMight.EDub

He stopped responding to me after they cheated me on my Mi3 refund.....charged me a PP fee for a freaking refund! Sent 3 emails to cole directly about it....but have not heard back since he did the first wrongly made refund weeks ago. Hope your experience is not as bad as mine.
  • Baron23
    I don’t do Ryan.
  • BestBuds
    I think the sale was to finance the Mi3s. I personally think the screw story is a screw job and there is more to it. That's why they are not receptive to refunds. But that's just my suspicions, not based in superior knowledge at all.

I was 95% done with RBT. After seeing this!? :rage: I am :100: % DONE with RBT. I won't even help others get his products anymore.
  • jqcj5
    Well, after about a week and a half I received a response from Cole stating that the order number in my cancellation request email was incorrect. I double checked and he was right, responded via the same email thread with the correct order number and nothing. I followed up a couple of days later and nothing. Sent yet another email this morning. My order was placed on 10/22 via my bank card.
    This has only happened one other time in my online shopping experience with a legit store. Last time it took about 10-15 days but my bank returned my funds. I guess it's time to call the bank.
  • BestBuds
    Many times banks will have a 2 or 3 month limit to report a dispute. I suggest talking to your bank about their policy before you wait too long. Hopefully you have a good bank.
  • jqcj5
    On the phone with them now, lol
  • jqcj5
    provisionally refunded into my account.

It's a bummer because I like Ryan, but damn...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment