• PAM
    vuc79vwoh264w04q.jpg

The Lil'Bud Elite is a on-demand convection portable vaporizer, made by Vapwood USA (@Bravesst)

6oz6t0lhhgg7yfwu.jpg

As. seen above , the Elite is regulated by the Evolv DNA 75C circuit chip board and powered by 1 x 18650 battery.

I love it , like my Daymak Beast off-road e-bike seen below, sporting the Elite on its seat, the Elite sure is a Beast in regards to performance . Instant , massive clouds !

ww7v18ry4kxbohr6.jpg

Vape on!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Welcome back @PAM. Maybe this truly is a new beginning :smile:

Vape on!!
  • PAM
    @VoidOfCourse - niceeee , beautiful photos , stunning Lil' Bud Elite ! Impressions ?

@The Rogue Wax Works - thank you, Sir! The SmokeStack Kit j-hook pairs well with the LB Classic & Elite :grin:
  • MothChewMoth
    I'm not sure where my other shot ran off to, but I'm digging my Elite. I don't have enough use under my belt to give a full review yet, but will post one up this month. I'll get some cool shots up too.

IMG-20190711-213539.jpg
  • VoidOfCourse
    IMG_2296.jpg

The effect, functionality, taste etc. you name it, are all top tier and can't be beat only matched by one vape or the other IME and the efficiency while temp stepping with the Lil' Bud Elite is just unheard of.
    I attribute the crazy efficiency to the combination of the DNA75C chip and Insta Heat Coil Technology being embedded in all wood.
    I couldn't be any happier or more impressed with this vape.

If I could only have one vape this would be it, hands down.
    IMG_2298.jpg
  • Ubiquito
    I wholeheartedly agree. My Elite has cured my VAS.
  • LabPong
    VoidOfCourse
    I wholeheartedly agree. My Elite has cured my VAS.
    Ubiquito

What other vapes have you used and are comparing the Elite too?
  • Ubiquito
    Certainly not as many as some: Dynavaps (2018 & 2019 M's, Nonavong), Sticky Brick Jr., Pax 3, Airvape X, Fury 2, Argo, and my 1st vape the Glass Vaporgenie (will always have a soft spot in my heart for this one).

For me right now, using the Elite just feels perfect for my wants and needs and the amount of cool and tasty vapor I can get from a single small load is crazy. It is really easy to use, even for a complete mod newb like me. I haven't ventured into 510 attachment vapes before because I am not attracted to how the box mods look and I have always been intimidated by their operation. The Elite's all wood construction is gorgeous and top notch and it's DNA 75C came pre-programmed with profiles that has made it a breeze to operate.
  • PAM
    @Ubiquito, oh it definitely quenches the VAS thirst ,,lol ,,of course VAS is incurable but it does help for awhile. strange that some experts or connoisseurs haven’t tried it yet . They sure are missing out.

Indeed the Elite takes the “which mod box to choose” and “will I be able to set it up” worries out of the equation being 1) it’s a vaporizer , not a mod box 2) it’s preprogramned for dry herb use.

You’re experienced and/or want to figure it out yourself and don’t need it preprogrammed ? sure , no prob, it’s easily returned to Evolv DNA manufacturers settings .

Top tier you say, @VoidOfCourse ? Precisely !
  • VoidOfCourse
    Well said @Ubiquito and @PAM! :smile:
    :100:
  • JMH
    How does this lil bud elite compare to a splinter z? I love my z so this might be up my alley as well
  • VoidOfCourse
    This can sometimes be a loaded question so to speak but since it's you and your such a genuinely positive and cool person I will provide you with my honest answer.

I own and adore a Custom Wenge Splinter Z so you can apply what I've said above to your question. I will add that the feeling of a single piece in the hand is really nice and there is less chance of breaking anything with the Elite excluding glass and not being glued to a 510. connector IMHO.
    Also the coil in the Elite heats up and cools down super fast and the wood retains very little heat if any possibly improving efficiency.

That being said I wouldn't say one is necessarily better than the other these are just my personal observations and my Z is and will always be very near to my heart. :heart:

Hope that helps answer your question, homie. :smile:
  • JMH
    man you are awesome & I appreciate the time you took to answer my question. Definitely helped, & I think I’m going to pick one up soon or maybe their timber elite so I won’t have to buy a timber 510 too. Maybe just a thought. Looks like great products
  • VoidOfCourse
    anytime, homie! Glad I could help such a nice person such as yourself :)

Just to clarify if necessary, the Timber Elite can't be used as a mod for your Z, it doesn't come apart. The mod by Vapwood is just modeled after the bottom half of the Timber Elite.
    I did post pics of the Timber Elite in the Timber 510 thread to give an idea of what the Timber 510 will look like since it's modeled after the bottom of the Timber Elite, my bad if I didn't make that clear in doing so.
  • JMH
    awesome thanks again. Have you tried the timber elite? I’m curious to what the oven looks like & can’t find any reviews on it
  • PAM
    @JMH, the oven of the Timber Elite looks like the LB Classic, LB Elite , iHeat cartridge . They all have the same heater and oven .

Nobody as tried the Timber Elite yet , only @Bravesst as. He works alone, as no testers , no beta guy , no beta team .

I do believe he went postal yesterday with some Timber Elites in there.

I’d sure like to try one or any Vapwood products but at the rhythm they are being released , it’s hard to afford. I have other expenses, i’ve done my share of videos and word of mouth and I’ve ran out of Koa or other woods to trade.

Hopefully @VoidOfCourse gets a Timber Elite being he is a vocal forum poster so that we can hear how it performs. Sneaky Pete hasn’t done Elite review, guess we’ll be shit out of luck for Square HI or Timber Elite or Timber Mod videos if no other member steps up .
  • VoidOfCourse
    No prob, anytime. No I haven't.... yet.
    Trust me though homie, VAS has struck and it's in my top three vapes I am getting my wallet game in order for sooner than later. :smile:
  • JMH
    thank you, much appreciated!
    hahah it really has! What’s your top 5 vapes? I need to know now hahah. & same I’m about to preorder the milaana 3 rn
  • VoidOfCourse
    In no particular order...
    Splinter, Lil' Bud Classic, VapCap, Lil' Bud Elite & E-Nano.
    Sticky Brick OG and Splinter Z could just as well be in there on any given day too though.
  • JMH
    okay now order it hahah just playin. Those are great vapes, I’m getting an Elite soon, & want to try a nano. I like microdosing vapes because if not I vape all my flower way too fast haha
  • VoidOfCourse
    Lol :lol:

Smart move on the micrdosing.
  • PAM
    @JMH get a Square HI log instead of nano , you’ll save money and get just as high if not more ... ... not sure if top or tops I always forget. You’re welcome mate , what the forum is for :)
  • JMH
    cool I’m going to check it out, never heard of that one. Thanks again haha
  • JMH
    yeah because I was like how is everyone saving money vaping & I’m spending double! Haha I had to cut back, just love the flavor & effects you get vaping flower. Which let me to vaping way more than I needed to haha microdosing is a great way to cut back
  • Monk Debate
    xp6zhi.jpg
    c1m000.jpg
    c31eq9.jpg

I’ve got the Timber Elite in the house. This is the tallest version, Mike is working on making the final version a bit shorter.

I find I’m preferring this over the Splinter Z to be totally honest. The heat up is immediate, moreso than the Z, and the vapor is cooler. The Z can push out bigger clouds but they’re harsher and dryer than the Timber vapor. Flavor is comparable on both. The Timber feels so good in the hand and is surprisingly light and compact.

I’ve yet to try it through water but aim to do that tomorrow.
  • Bravesst
    Great shot!!! That unit is one of the OG Timbers. Thank you for the great pics and review. Once this unit gets out there, it will become my #1 seller. The isolated oven (up top) has had a very positive effect on power AND smoothness. And it is preprogrammed for dry herb vaping.

The latest model has gone through some shrinkage. You can see the evolution of Timber here...
    20190821-171158.jpg
  • Monk Debate

Given how small and light this Timber feels, those new ones must feel micro in the hand!
  • Monk Debate
    The Timber is a monster through water. Huge rips, but completely smooth and super flavorful.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment