• Baron23
    Thanks, friend.

But truly....I have had these whips...just looked it up....for three and a half years and have yet to breath a breath through them! haha

Maybe I'll try it tonight...just for a change of pace.
  • Robo7676
    Thank you Baron...a few weeks ago I asked “Vrod, hybrid, or Evo”, the Evo definitely being the dark horse...after reading everything you posted on this forum and FC I pulled the trigger on the EVO Thursday morning, it was delivered Friday and Holy shit I can’t believe how hard this unit hits, ease of use is off the hook and the efficiency and effectiveness of the vapor is top notch, couldn’t be happier...Very Grateful for the time and passion you invested enlightening us about this amazing unit.
  • MothChewMoth
    what sort of setup did you get?
  • Baron23
    so glad you are ecstatic about your EVO.

Outstanding vape for my uses. :up:
  • Robo7676
    I got the precision hydrabomb...wanted the turbine but I guess they don’t offer that anymore.
  • Baron23
    that’s really FU’d as Turbine seems to have been VERY popular.
  • georgevapefiend
    Seems crazy that the Turbine's not available any more, from my point of view it was the ideal mid-pint between smoothness and drag... I've always loved the Evo, such a great powerful vape with such clean hits whether using concentrates or flower..
  • MothChewMoth
    Check out my favorite affordable HT from DHGate. This seller usually gets stuff to me (West Coast, USA) in about 2 weeks.
    DHGate HydroTube
  • Vapster707
    is it thick glass ???

Was thinking of getting this one ...

mlxejmjwt49najrg.png
  • MothChewMoth
    They're pretty dang thick.

Swiss tree percs like you're showing are pretty notorious for breakage though in general...
  • Baron23
    I agree...Turbine is my fav and as far as I can tell from being on boards, its most other's fav also.

I just dropped VXH an email asking if they discontinued or is it just out of stock??
  • Rudis21
    That's awesome. I have my eye on one and in my research the turbine does seem to be the most popular. If it is just out of stock I have no problem waiting until they come back in stock.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i have the hydra bomb and the turbine and im always using the turbine, if the bomb held just a little more water id be into it more.
  • Baron23

Ok, got this reply from VXH...can hardly believe that they discontinued because of low sales. It always seemed to me to be the HT most favored and recommended on the boards. But.....:

We appreciate the inquiry.

Unfortunately, you are correct. We no longer carry the Turbine Hydratube.

Despite all of the great qualities you mentioned, our Turbines stopped selling after a while and we had to discontinue them.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    — VXH

So, there it is.....now I better damn well take good care of the Turbine I have!!! :worry:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    ive got one for sale :joke: jk :monkey:
  • Rudis21
    Well that's good to know. Thank you
  • MothChewMoth
    I picked up a turbine; don't care for it quite as much as the DHGate one I linked above. I do like it at low temps, but for anything past about 12pm the turbine just doesn't have enough cooling for me. It's considerably smaller than my knockoff and holds less water, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.
  • Baron23
    Thanks....the DHGate on sort of looks like a Hydrabomb...maybe?
  • MothChewMoth
    Yep, it's a larger volume hydrabomb. I don't know all the old VXL glass well enough to know if they ever used this style or not, but it's my favorite.
  • Vapster707
    https://ineedhemp.com/product/hydratube-attachment/

Anyone order from this place ??? Is it legit ??? Same hydratube as dhgate ????
  • Baron23
    Oh, Divine Tribes is def legit.

I can't imagine it NOT being Chinese glass and hence a bit overpriced.

I imagine that if it was USA made glass, it would be very expensive.

But I do not know his source or the quality of his glass....but yeah, these guys have been around quite a while, are well known, and trusted.
  • MothChewMoth
    That large one LOOKS identical to what I get for $30 and a 2 week shipping time.
  • CDN24
    Reviving this old thread after Baron suggested the evo. Going to watch some more vids tonight but snuck in bud’s review already and this thing looks great for the size of hits I want to replicate.

Question for all of you folks who have one, if you fill the bowl up a decent amount, is it fine to take a hit or two and then hit again 30-60 mins later? Do you need to pull the basket out to achieve this or can I take my big hits on the couch put it down and hit it again when I feel like it without it continuing to heat/waste the material?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    i would pull the basket screen if i were going to space it out i think. That glass does get hot so there could be some heat transfer.... Stirring the ELB is kind of a pain in the ass as well. So i tend to only fill them 50%-60% full. Usually thats good for one massive cloud, and a decent size clean up hit. No stirring, fully extracted. The Evo is a pretty sweet device. Mine lives next to the couch.
  • CDN24
    Thanks for the reply. So better to just fill what I’m going to extract and then re-load for the next one?

If you keep it powered on, is it pretty much ready to go when you throw your next ELB in?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    yeah. I just preload like 5 ELBs. The timer on the evo is its biggest set back IMO. It turns itself off after maybe 30 minutes.. ive never properly timed it, but its fast. But it's a pretty kick ass desktop so i try to ignore this one small annoyance
  • CDN24
    I saw that actually and forgot. So is this a set 30 mins or whatever it is from when you turn it on or it can tell when not in use and it starts the timer?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    set 30. It starts flashing when it shuts off. Then ya gotta flip it off and back on
  • CDN24
    Thanks. A bummer for sure. Don’t think it is a deal breaker but would have preferred it to keep heat longer then that so I don’t have to remember to turn it on and heat up before every use.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    agreed, but definitely not a deal breaker. Great vape
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube